DELL Vostro 5370 | [notebook] Windows | 13.3 "| INTEL i5 8250u | 8GB RAM

Rep: (0)
DELL Vostro 5370 - Discussion
notebook | Windows | 13.3 "| INTEL i5 8250u | 8GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the axis of the laptop пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | Accessories | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software | Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID-Select and Compare

Attached Image

Specifications
Screen: 13.3
Intel Core i5 8250U 1600 MHz
8gb DDR4
Intel HD Graphics 620
additional information
Stylish design for work on the go. Slim, lightweight The Dell Vostro 5370 5370-4594 13 ”diagonal, bright premium design and high performance is designed for professionals who need a spectacular, stylish mobile device. Travel with style. Wherever you go on business, slim and light the design of the laptop will provide maximum mobility, and the stylish aluminum case combines durability and elegant, professional appearance.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 19.08.18, 15:58
Reason for editing: reissue

Rep: (2)
Must bring me today
I ordered a version with ubuntu, 8GB, ssd for 250. Without additional. vidyuhi
for 43k in regards. They were cheaper in any Savel-humpbacks (megabit, compact), but decided to overpay a little for a more famous store

As for the reviews, that is, there are 6 reviews on the market
Plus herehttps: //www.onlinetrad...94-1302607-r52935.html

on YouTube there is unpacking and disassembly (disassembly in 4.5 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mrEZDnIZag

As for performance, then probably all i5 8250Us are more or less the same.

Post has been editedvaleratal - 24.05.18, 10:47

Rep: (1)
received
cool laptop

matte screen, excellent color reproduction, does not fade at an angle
looks great

I will add 4G of memory and I will be glad

And how to add RAM, is it scary to climb ?!
As I understand it, you need to know what else exactly or to buy 2 slats the same?

I also wonder how to understand which bar to buy?
(8GB is not enough for me, 2 browsers running on 5 tabs and already 85% of the RAM are occupied)

Posted on 06/28/2018, 15:52:

DeMark20 @ 06/26/18, 23:03*
And how to add RAM, is it scary to climb ?!

Yes, I threw a link to the vidos, there is a parsing. Somewhere on YouTube there is another 1 analysis of the laptop. Not that difficult, but you have to try

(Of course, I would take Dell to the service, but xs how much they will take for the operation of adding the bar)

Tell me, please, how much does the battery live?

dot.com @ 06/28/18, 20:10*
Tell me, please, how much does the battery live?

In reviews on the i-market, people shared their experiences

If I understand correctly, then we have an operative (8GB die)

HMA81GS6AFR8N-UH

That is, for an upgrade you can buy with this code

* valeratal
Yes, the memory is just that, today

Attached images
Attached Image

Yes, the memory is just that, today

and I already upgraded. Put another die. I also added photos to reviews on the i-market

p.s. inserting planks .. proved to be a daunting task. It turns out that it was necessary to set it not parallel to the board, but at an angle, and only then put it in parallel :)

p.s. inserting planks .. proved to be a daunting task. It turns out that it was necessary to set it not parallel to the board, but at an angle, and only then put it in parallel

so with all SO-DIMMs for laptops

I added memory in the service so that the guarantee is not lost, if something goes wrong
the master said that any memory is suitable (at least one-sided, at least two-sided)

both on video and live - disassembly is not so difficult, next time I’ll take it myself

This laptop was for my son, now I plan to take it myself, I liked it both externally, and at the price, and the ability to increase memory up to 32GB

I liked it both externally, and at the price, and the ability to increase memory up to 32GB

also from these considerations took
plus replaced the wifi module and installed the hackintosh - it turned out no worse than a macbook

replaced wifi module

but why change it, it seems like the norms work

* valeratal
Under hackintosh does not work

I bought some accessories

Adapters 3.1 - 3
https: //ru.aliexpress....1-OTG/32848495235.html

Pieces for connecting a hard drive

https: //ru.aliexpress....0-SSD/32506273799.html

and "splitter", that is 3.1
https: //ru.aliexpress...itter/32523446931.html

Also bought a good (but not cheap) bluetooth mouse in citylink (1700r)
MICROSOFT Mobile 3600

I bought memory in Regard
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar254765.htm

Post has been editedvaleratal - 24.07.18, 16:31

Rep: (13)
Guys, tell me, are your eyes on the screen tired? What is there with PWM and brightness?

Comments on autonomy on J. Markit are controversial. Please share your experience.

Post has been editedVaaKo161 - 24.07.18, 18:26

VaaKo161 @ 07.24.18, 18:19*
eyes from the screen do not get tired? What is there with PWM and brightness?

I tried to catch the "pencil effect" but it didn’t work. Eyes get tired rather from the sizes. Still, the 13-cabinet is a mobile option. And for long work, it is better to 24 (or more) inches.

In general, the screen is good. Della has a 17-inch model, which costs even about 46k (that is, 3,000 are more expensive than this model) - so her people write a screen - G

And ours has a very good screen. Maybe IPS.

Post has been editedvaleratal - 24.07.18, 19:51

Rep: (13)
* valeratal , the fact that it is IPS - I have no doubt. You take a picture of it at low brightness on the phone and by the presence or absence of ripples you will understand how it is.

VaaKo161 @ 07.24.18, 20:16*
You take a picture of it at low brightness on the phone

Tried
Attached photo

(by the way, on the monitor the bands run from left to right. on the laptop did not notice such an effect)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedvaleratal - 24.07.18, 20:26

Rep: (6)
I tried Attached a photo

if there is a filter with circular polarization, then you can consider a lot of things and circles and color spots!
Usually the tn matrix can be calculated using the camera of a sony smartphone. turn on video in Sport mode
and bands appear on the tn matrix.
Take color bars from the test monitor program
Attached fileTFT monitor test 1.52.exe(646.5 KB)

Post has been editedlaviez - 24.07.18, 22:53

Take color bars from the test monitor program

also at minimum brightness?

Do you plan to design for a 13-inch monitor? :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 2:26 p.m.