help choosing a device

Rep: (170)
* Gorets1 ,
Then it was not, but right now there is no 808))

Rep: (72)
* asadli573 , in theory, 41 mp should take great pictures.

Rep: (6)
But in general. For me, because of the devices on Siberian 9.1-9.3, the best option is a Nokia 82. It has the most top-of-the-line hardware of all devices on these operating systems, like a Nokia 95-8 gig, but is devoid of several disadvantages. and the ability to install a flash drive. The only problem in the case, you need the original. As practice shows, Chinese counterparts are not very ...

Rep: (48)
* asadli573 , I have 808, the pictures on the UHD tele look gorgeous: D

* Gorets1 , only on paper. And his size is not 41 and 38 MP. Another 3 pixels is added programmatically, it was not worth shooting above 38, and the photos were worse.
Too much depends on the processing algorithms and constructiveness of the camera itself, 4 MP on the M7 NTS was filming much better than all the analogs of those times.

Posted on 08/30/2018 06:39:

* superclaw This is a shashwark. Not everyone is looking at the screens more kompovskogo

* asadli573 I mean, his quality is normal :)

* superclaw , about Pixel, too, so they said until Pixel 2 came out: rofl:
Just kidding, this is all advertising.

808 was a powerful breakthrough in mobile photography, but lost attention in the background of growing Android devices.

* asadli573 , I agree, he clearly lacks the same optostaba :) but as regards shooting in poor lighting, he has no equal among android devices, unfortunately (complete absence of noise). Therefore, I can not part with it, I use it as a camera :)

* superclaw , is it like a fotik with a dialer function?

Posted 08/31/2018 2:15 pm:

Dmitri.s.1976 @ 05.17.18, 21:16*
But in general. For me, because of the devices on Siberian 9.1-9.3, the best option is a Nokia 82. It has the most top-of-the-line hardware of all devices on these operating systems, like a Nokia 95-8 gig, but is devoid of several disadvantages. and the ability to install a flash drive. The only problem in the case, you need the original. As practice shows, Chinese counterparts are not very ...
I used n82, and two times, if folded, goes about 2 years. The battery is weak, and the case leaves much to be desired, especially the buttons. I solved the problem with the navigation keys by rearranging from another phone (glue, scissors, blade ...). And so quite normal phone. Even with the current realities a bit thick.

* Gorets1 Yes, but also as a dialer, it is also excellent), the truth is like a smartphone - so-so

* superclaw , there seems to be a 1300 percent and accelerator

* Gorets1 , yes, but nevertheless, the lack of software does its job. Yes, and it slows down, in comparison with modern smarts of the middle and higher segment)

* superclaw , braking is a relative concept) where brakes are weak software or hardware, and where everything flies is good hardware, fast data processing, and therefore more battery power)
I have an android with a 6900 mache battery, from 100% to 0% is barely enough for one and a half days of active use, and these are 8 1.3 GHz cores, an fhd screen, and I'm a music lover - there is a separate audio chip. Please, here is the result.

* Gorets1 , well, here's someone like) after a symbian I used androids for a long time, I returned to 808 - wild brakes) to sit on the internet - one meal, but the lack of software finishes. As a result, I bought the Nokia 8, and this one left as the second phone / camera)

* superclaw , it’s generally strange where the brakes of such a process come from

* Gorets1 The brakes are purely subjective in comparison with new devices. At that time, of course, no one noticed the brakes :)

* superclaw , yes, but all the same ... Prots is one of the best on Simba, if not the best. I have an old Nokia 603, there is a percentage of 1 GHz and 512 RAM in my opinion. Everything flies, nowhere is it buggy at all.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19 21:47