4GOOD PEOPLE AM600 LTE | [netbook] Windows 10 | 14.1 "| Intel (R) Atom (TM) CPU Z3735F 1.33GH

Rep: (0)
4GOOD PEOPLE AM600 LTE - Discussion
netbook | Windows | 14.1 "| Intel (R) Atom (TM) CPU Z3735F 1.33GHz | 2GbGB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the axis of the laptop пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | Accessories | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software | Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID-Select and Compare

Attached Image

Specifications
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F
Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics
Cores: 4
Clock Frequency: 1.86 GHz
Memory: Built-in 32Gb
Operational: 2Gb
Memory Card: microSD up to 64 GB
Built-in modem for a SIM card. In networks is defined as a phone.
Communication: LTE A (4G +)
Battery life 8-9 hours.
additional information
Camera:
Primary: None
Front: 0.3 MP
Dimensions: 350 x 230 x 24
Weight: 1520 gr.
Battery: 10000 mAh
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 19.08.18, 17:34

Drivers removed from the new AM600.

Posted on 05/11/2018, 22:24:

Dump

Attached files

Attached fileDriver Backup 4-10-2018-17387.rar(72.61 MB)
Attached fileDump bios 4GOOD PEOPLE AM600 LTE.rar(400 bytes)

MOTHERBOARD: EM_18316_V3.0

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone, the subject was uploaded and the keyboard does not work now, someone sorted it out, is it possible to change the keyboard or does it make no sense?

Rep: (6)
Krottino @ 05/11/18, 10:27 PM*
MOTHERBOARD: EM_18316_V3.0

Gram 125-150 board weighs, 1520g laptop. and where else is a kilogram?
and the built-in modem has no pictures?

Post has been editedlaviez - 28.07.18, 23:19

The battery weighs more than anything else, and the built-in modem on the bottom cover is fixed and connected to the mother cable. No photo, no hunting to disassemble.

Rep: (1)
Hello. Friends, who can give instructions on BIOS firmware? MOTHERBOARD: EM_18316_V3.0
After trying to return the cloudbook to its original settings, I got a "brick" as a result. It doesn’t enter the BIOS, it doesn’t respond to the keyboard. When turned on, it hangs on the "AMERICAN MEGATRENDS" logo
Tell me how to be? : sveta: [attachment = "13608620: WhatsApp_Image_2018-08-16_at_13.31.03_1_.jpg"]

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
and the built-in modem has no pictures?

pictures of the modem, while parsed

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
Archi1987 @ 08.16.18, 11:48*
modem pictures

Here is the Chinese! Well done! They took the modem, they soldered usb and stuck :)

From those Support sent can someone come in handy

Attached files

Attached fileDump 4GOOD AM 600.zip(9.75 MB)

Photos

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

If someone has a modem knocked out, you need a cable that goes from the modem to the board, Remove from the connector, raise the clip and insert not half the way, but then lower the clip. I have three AM600 laptops, and all three had such a song . The cable is thin and with long use it bends, power is lost in this connector and the modem is knocked out. In the future, I solder it tightly with wires, I think the problem will disappear.

Posted on 11/17/2018, 15:30:

While all 3 are working without Vybivalov

If you want to completely disable (just disable, not block) the Windows Update service so that automatic updates never happen and never
conditions, you can use the recommendation that I found on one of the sites on the Internet and I will repeat here (the author, unfortunately, I can’t name, I don’t remember).
Do the following:
1. go into computer control (my computer, right mouse button);
2. open the services;
3. Search for the name “Windows Update” in the service name (it may be that the center is not written
updates and service name: wuauserv);
4. click the right mouse button, select "Properties" and click the left mouse button;
5. The "Properties: Windows Update (Local Computer)" panel opens, click
“Stop” button in “Status:”;
6. “Startup type:” select “Disabled”;
7. go to the "Login" tab;
8. click Radio button (round button) "With account:";
9. click the "Browse" button, the next panel will open;
10. click the "Advanced" button and then "Search";
11. in the list "Search Results:" select "Guest", click "OK" and again "OK";
12. return to the panel “Properties: Windows Update (Local computer)”, in the position
"With account:" will be spelled out. \ Guest;
13. in the “Password:” position, instead of asterisks, write down the password, any word, at least one character,
it is obligatory and obligatory to confirm it, that is, enter it in the “Confirmation” position;
14. Click OK.
This completes the shutdown procedure. Windows Update is disabled once and for all.

Posted on 11/17/2018, 21:58:

Found by someone, but it helped me too

Whoever has a modem, in the device manager, delete the one that is missing, then update the hardware configuration in actions and that's it, the modem works. This is so as not to reboot three to five times

Posted on 12/12/2018, 02:23:

If of course the train is in order

Hello! please tell me how to download this AM600 laptop from a flash drive, it doesn’t work at all (I wanted to download from a flash drive and demolish the password from win-10 which is at the entrance ..

The flash drive should be created with autoload. It should be inserted into the USB connector on the side where the power socket is. It only starts when it reboots and not when it is turned on \ I HAVE IT FOR ALL THREE. But I reinstalled windows. \ And there is still a launch token when holding it F7 turn on the power button. If you can, unsubscribe how.

* krottino, with autoload i.e. through regular rufus? I have a flash drive, and so with autoload, I just don’t understand how to configure the bios of this unit to boot from a flash drive ?!

You hold F7 and turn on the power. It shows where to load from. I have this. In the BIOS, if you touch the UEFI USB settings, you will get a brick. The BIOS will have to flash. Another flash drive must be formatted in a format I don’t remember which one. But when I turn it on, it loads from the flash drive. Above, there are pictures of the factory BIOS settings, untouched. I did not rebuild anything, I just set my Windows.

Post has been editedkrottino - 15.12.18, 14:12

Hello! Please tell me how to roll back this subject to the factory settings. After the update, the sound disappeared and the keyboard partially does not work.

* krottino,
Hello. Could not help with this am600. The sound does not work, after Windows updates, I returned it to the factory settings, opened it all the same, it didn’t help, there is no sound, it does not play through the speakers, and through the headphones too, the microphone also does not work. In the task manager, there are generally no devices associated with sound. I downloaded all the wood for this laptop from the site, there was one "voice" installed anyway it did not help, either sound or microphone. For some reason, the keyboard partially does not work, the win, fn, 1, del buttons and some more ..

If anyone needs _ drivers (true on am 500), the image of Windows. how to make an installation flash drive and other stray. all. what they sent me from the manufacturer’s website - here
https: //drive.google.c...iv9BekkaGP? usp = sharing

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 16:36