> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Nintendo Switch Hacking Guide | Installing Homebrew and Linux, as well as news on hacking
The status of locks on Nintendno servers.
Do you know the status of your console on the online servers Nintendo? ..
My console is banned [ 25 ] ** [10,42%]
Console not banned, I go to the official. online (with emuNAND / emuMMC) [ 29 ] ** [12,08%]
Console not banned, I do not walk into the official. online [ 69 ] ** [28,75%]
I do not know, it is interesting to know [ 82 ] ** [34,17%]
I do not know and uninteresting [ 35 ] ** [14,58%]
Total votes: 240

Rep: (3362)
Nintendo Switch - Discussion and search for games for a hacked console / Nintendo Switch - Console Talk / All about the original games for Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Accessories / Russification games Nintendo Switch

Attached Image

All instructions below are at your own risk.You have been warned!
Current firmware versionfor hacking:9.1.0 For (all firmware) "Neproshivaek":4.1.0 and below
Switch
Lite and a new revision to the SoC Mariko [till] Uncrackable.

With any method of hacking when going online“ban” will follow
Never mind,what kind of bundle you take in the shop, always see the vulnerabilityby serial (13.01.2020)

Picture

STEP BY STEPhacking and related manualissues
Current CFW atmosphГ©re version:0.10.2/ sxos:2.9.3b / kefirhekate loader:5.1.1freshSigpatchi(make sure you have installedexactly the last versions)
пїЅWhat's new?.. "- one post.

Picture

FAQ (answers to frequently asked questions,first cheat. glossary):
Useful from users
  1. InstallEmuMMC ( В«emunandВ» / emunand on AtmosphГ©re): simplified creation instruction to the hospitality section(Recommended compatible with FAT32),guide to hekate 5from uv. Fazerattia plusManual installation emunandfrom uv. praise the sun on a separate section,EmuTool, disk breakdown for himon macos / * nix,experienceinstallation.switch.customfw.xyz - switch to emummc- file-based method (not recommended)
  2. Update AtmosphГ©remanually: herealways her latest version, lastHekate loaderand don't forgetabout fresh sigpatchi; assemblySW.933
  3. Android OS on Nintendo Switch:switchroot LineageOS 15.1, Has set upthe image of the games
  4. Full aarch64Linux to Switch - L4T (Linux for Tegra) UbuntuhereReady magnetfrom19.05.19
  5. DownloadDevmenu, A universal program servisnauyu Nintendo Switch, for developers and not only:clean oldpatches,version resetupdate
  6. What is fyuzy; here is a tabletheir relationship with the firmware
  7. Overclocking the console in portable modeAs a dock and even higher through sys-clk / freebird;custom graph. configsfrom uvECLIPSE00074
    ReverseNX, plug-in for the forced inclusion of the dock / palm mode
  8. Amiibo Emulation (emuiibo plus archivefigures / cards)
  9. Moddinggames via LayeredFS, Extraction of resources
  10. Connect usb-hdd / flash to atmosphГЁre withfsp-usb, experimental build goldleaf, to view and copy files, without exfat support
  11. Installing custom orderbut-logofree format (.nxtheme)throughSwitchThemeInjector, Topic, see here.:@Qcean, / r / NXThemes /, @gbatemp, switchbru; aschange the subject, asmanually removethemeready selection of Archargelod
  12. Set yourUser icon through avatool, orGoldleaf
  13. Account Transfer Process, manually, for FW 6.1.0-7.0.1, newinstruction for FW 8.0.1from uvatte
  14. Installing .NSP via Android versionnsusbloader-mobile(still in alpha version,there are mistakes) from SW.developer_su
  15. gui-toolNX Game InfoFor PC (Win / Mac) - to view information about nsp / xci / nro and microSD gamesSwitch backup manager- cataloging games
  16. Installing emulators for Linux (old way: Painless Linux and Lakka,here about the installationLakka separatelyandRetronx
  17. Cross-convert and transfer savings, on the example of Breath of the Wild (eng.)
  18. We take out files from full dumpbackup, for example, save files
  19. Rebuilding .XCIdo it yourself
  20. A program to convert .xci games to .nspand instructionby use
  21. Remove the archive bit via the command lineFor makovodov and linuskovedov,utility forMacOS,Collection offrom uv933
  22. Sdamplennye keys (prod.keys) in the public domainare here
  23. Get your key file (dump keys)independently; it is not recommended to distribute their keys on the Internet in order to avoid Nintendo-ban
  24. Comparison of U1 and U3 memory cardsby speedmore video comparison
  25. Descriptionthe technical process of hacking Nintendo Switch through the exploit FusГ©e GelГ©eandwhy is it namedexactly
  26. Wiki developer information about NX and its breakingSwitchbrewdescriptionsecurity issues, update-reports, referenceabout firmware versions(eng.)
  27. List of utilities-homebrewhere readygamesheredetailed listin English,wiki
  28. Table of compatibility games with LDN-MITM and LAN-playfor playing online on pirated online servers for Switch
  29. Transfer files betweenAndroid smartphone, Switch and vice versa via ftp @ wi-fi
  30. We lookBattery healthin hekate (Fuel Gauge IC) and battery calibration
  31. Joycons emulator, prokon using an Android device:JoyCon Droid (Public Alpha)
  32. Auto synctime over NTP using homebrewWithout access to Nintendo-servers
  33. Module forsteady light LED button Homeon joy / prokons.
  34. Universal multiloaderpayloads with argon-nx.bin GUIhomebrew to downloadFusee-starter
  35. SqueezeNAND-backup system to its currentsize how to combinemulti file NAND in one.bin
  36. Break openparental PIN-codeForgotten by the system (Parental Control),to reset the program.
  37. Togglethe language of a particular gameon the right, without changing the primary language
  38. Video Tutorialswith the initial actions of the firmware Switch
  39. We lookdetailed statistics of time with NX-Activity-LogSpent for each game
  40. Do not forget to update the dongle: RCMLoader -from 01.2020, R4s Dongle -from 03.2019
  41. manager for thelayerefs-mods SimpleModManager
  42. Sismodulsysdvr for broadcast video / audio streams from the game Switchon pc
  43. Customlauncher uLaunchas a desktop replacement Switch
  44. Nintendo Switch Pilot emulator on a PCopen source YuzuFrom the creators of Citra
  45. Automaticfirmware file for download from the Internet chodujournxfreshhay
  46. Correction of the color temperature and brightness of the display FizeauAnalogue to f.luxPC
  47. Download soundHOS Switch from mp3-file
  48. Automaticupload screenshots with Switch online sys-screenuploader(In Telegram / Dischord / HTTP)
  49. Overlay custom menu-sismodul TeslaFor viewing information (temperature, frequency, etc.) And actions in-game
Main web resources for hacking
About"Non-firmware"/ Untethered pegascape and new revisions, Mariko, Switch Lite
Sewn "neproshivayku" (second, ipatched-audit console patched RCM, released after ~ June 2018-year old 20-nm SoC; you can check out theserial number):Downgrade (downgrade firmware) to "neproshivaykah" without CFW docan't .
In sysnand and without an active pegaswitchvery importantnot include Wi-Fi (not to catch supernag and updating), not to upgrade, not use cartridges with games containing FW above version 4.1.0, in general never do not use AutoRCM and suspicious homebrews; perform any actions in emummc with the latest firmware version, so as not to lose the opportunity to firmware / not get a brick. Irreversible. The rest of the process of operating the same.

In the future, probably, further progress is possible in the practical implementation of the exploit dГ©jГ  vu for old consoles on 20 nm chip with firmware installed on it up*BEFORE* version 8.0.0, that is, the last hypothetically vulnerable today remains FW 7.0.1 .
But (if) it will be, it will not be soon.

information aboutMariko (Update revision consoles SoC Tegra X1 T210B0 / T214 HAC-XXX, HDH-XXX 16 nm and lower power consumption, which are sold in the red boxes in the second half of 2019 th, and Switch Lite): they use a different bootrom corrected problems c security engine state saving and warmboot arbitrary writes, so they are now on nevzlamyvaemy any firmware, cm. Post by @sciresm .

ReSwitched Team advises not updated on Firmware 8.0.1 above owners Switch Lite and the new revision to Mariko . how find out the current firmware version to download, but not Update installed.
Firmware 8.1.1 (installed on Lite)sdampili.

txshowed teaser CFW on Switch Lite/ Mariko / all revisions of all consoles. Public release pending theirat the beginning of 2020.
Photos modchip (on 10.1.20).
Samples were sent for tests modchip (12.2.20).

Solving common problems:
Carefully read, before you asked the question:
Attached Image
Picture

Survey results:

PS: theme is intended to discuss custom firmware (hacking) and its opportunities for the Nintendo Switch. All posts about the purchase, selection, advantages and disadvantages, games, accessories, Russification, discussion of license hack when new revisions, as well as questions already answered in the header will be moved to the appropriate forum threads see navigation heading or may be deleted without warning.
Thank you for understanding.
PSS: for improvements / additions to the header, pleaseemail me (Brikachu) in LS. Previous hatTopics.

Post has been editedBrikachu - Today, 16:26
Reason for editing: samples modchip sx core / sx lite on tests

Rep: (37)
On Ali, no one has yet seen a jumper for hard hacking?
I want something neat, instead of a clip.

Rep: (1541)
* Bestoloch66,
I'm afraid Zelda, Mario Odisi, Donkey Kong, Mari + Rabbits, Splatun and Arms, etc. you will not take on the PS4.

Rep: (34)
Berennk @ 05/12/18, 10:02*
On Ali, no one has yet seen a jumper for hard hacking?

I did not find, and the jumper can wait for 1-3 months, during this time the hacking methods can already change!
In the header "Item 0. Preparation" there is a link to the VKontakte group, there from Ukraine is 20 rubles each. apiece sell + shipping 200r.
There is also a link to the layout for a 3D printer, go to order, maybe it will be even faster.

Rep: (2)
I understand that you definitely need to upgrade to 4.0.x, if I have 3.0.1? And then it hangs when you start CFW.

Rep: (253)
Bestoloch66 @ 05/12/18, 11:04*
Nintendo fans are offended at me for not being able to play Farkra 5 :) funny for God :) they can't do anything, it remains to be a minus :)

You are minus for nonsense, and not for the lack of the ability to play headlights on the edge of the switch.
Nintendo has long been taken for the sake of games that go only to Nintendo. There are other (more suitable) platforms for multiplatform.

And why this dispute, if you, it seems, and the switch is not there?

Post has been editedzuigetsu - 12.05.18, 13:46

Rep: (72)
Bestoloch66 @ 05/12/18, 11:04*
Nintendo fans are offended at me for not being able to play Farkra 5 :) funny for God :) they can't do anything, it remains to be a minus :)

I, too, have a normal comp and ps4 and switch, and here the fans are not fans, you just ignite the srach in the wrong topic, and yes - there are headlights on the edge of the computer - the game is more than dull ... (except for graphics)

Rep: (517)
While sparse - a lot of fuss, a little profit. It is hardly worth doing all this with Switch, the usual audience is not interested. But thanks for the manuals!

Post has been editedyan_d - 12.05.18, 14:03

Rep: (140)
* gostix
Do not upgrade. This payload is just a couple of days. And at 3.0.h get the queue.
1.0.0-4.1.0 will receive a software input to the RCM, without clips and joystick plugs.
Well, 5.0.x get used to the stub, or make a modification of the joycon (either short-circuit permanently, or a switch, or a reed switch + magnet)

Post has been editedIzotov - 12.05.18, 14:28

* Izotov, * OLOLOIIIK [A],
Probably it is better to wait until someone adds for 3.0.1, the code already has a place for the patch, but it’s still empty there.

static const pkg1_id_t _pkg1_ids [] = {
{"20161121183008", 0, 0x1900, 0x3FE0, {2, 1, 0}, 0x40014020, _secmon_1_patchset}, //1.0.0
{"20170210155124", 0, 0x1900, 0x3FE0, {0, 1, 2}, 0x4002D000, _secmon_2_patchset}, //2.0.0
{"20170519101410", 1, 0x1A00, 0x3FE0, {0, 1, 2}, 0x4002D000, NULL}, //3.0.0
{"20170710161758", 2, 0x1A00, 0x3FE0, {0, 1, 2}, 0x4002D000, NULL}, //3.0.1
{"20170921172629", 3, 0x1800, 0x3FE0, {1, 2, 0}, 0x4002B000, _secmon_5_patchset}, //4.0.0
{"20180220163747", 4, 0x1900, 0x3FE0, {1, 2, 0}, 0x4002B000, _secmon_6_patchset}, //5.0.0
{NULL, 0, 0, 0, 0} // End.
};

I saw on the English-speaking forums that you should not update until the full version of Atmosphere comes out.

Post has been editedgostix - 12.05.18, 14:31

Rep: (75)
Firmware 3.0.0, launched today through a clip and windows 10 dumper, dumped all NAND, while there is no use, but let it be. Different payloads drove. Everyone except Linux complains about problems with the battery after returning to the native OS. So for now, homebrews, emulators and Fusee Gelee payloads.
Emultions are quite normal, NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, SMegaDrive, SMS. Work fine, PSX is not very.

Rep: (5)
* OLOLOIIIK [A],
Hardly. This is tegra chip)

Rep: (19)
OLOLOIIIK [A] ​​@ 05/13/18, 4:20*
And who said that there will not be a new revision with a patch

Nvidia said that this vulnerability does not harm anyone, so they are in no hurry to close it

Rep: (177)
* monk95 , if I understood correctly, then after starting the homebrew and other buns, when I return to my native firmware, problems with the battery begin?

Sergdjdolphin @ 05/13/18, 10:32*
If I correctly understood that after launching the homebrew and other buns, when I return to my native firmware, problems with the battery begin?

only after installing linux

While jig rides, I would like to know which pins need to specifically close? If you can add a photo with the designation, please)

* sashesk , 10 th it is necessary to close to the ground, the ground there like 1.7.9

Rep: (37)
vaster13 @ 05/12/18, 11:03*
I did not find, and the jumper can wait for 1-3 months, during this time the hacking methods can already change!

Yes, I'm not in a hurry anywhere. Just want a neat jumper.
In the near future, nothing will change.

* Trot666 , I kind of close 10 and 1, hold the power button, click on the paver, nothing happens at all: wacko:

Rep: (88)
While jig rides

Where did you order?

* Chuvakstepan with ebay
https://www.ebay.com/i…d=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Post has been editedsashesk - 13.05.18, 13:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 18:32