CPU: Ingenic X1000
Memory Card Support: microSDXC
Battery: 600 mAh non-removable
Dimensions: 130h64h16,6 mm
Weight: 82 grams
Supported formats: MP3, AAC, OGG, APE, FLAC, WMA, WAV
Maximum Resolution: 192 kHz x 24 bits
Playlists: m3u, m3u8
DAC: CS43L21, or CS42L51 (depending on the audit fees)
Equalizer: 10 bands
Outputs: 3.5 mm (headphone)
USB: v2.0 for charging and PC connection
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Official firmware

! ATTENTION ! Do everything at your own risk, the author responsible for damage or injury due to the firmware can not be held!

гЂђAGPTEKгЂ‘ ROCKER UPT1.2 Firmware Update (1st, Nov, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
гЂђAGPTEKгЂ‘ ROCKER UPT1.06Beta Firmware Update (12th, April, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
гЂђAGPTEKгЂ‘ ROCKER UPT1.05Beta Firmware Update (5th, April, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
гЂђгЂ‘ AGPTEK ROCKER UPT1.1 Firmware Update (6th, March, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
гЂђгЂ‘ BENJIE T6 Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 V1.04Beta Firmware
• DOWNLOAD •
Unofficial firmwareROCKBOX

! ATTENTION ! Do everything at your own risk, the author responsible for damage or injury due to the firmware can not be held!

гЂђгЂ‘ AGPTEK RockBox FIRMWARE (for the first installation on the player)
• DOWNLOAD •

Updated versions of the firmware are available on the official website RockBox (AGPTEK Rocker):
• Rockbox Development Builds •

Topics for the player RockBox available on the official website:
• Themes for 128x160 px •

Instructions on firmware

• Official Firmware •
• A file with an extension .upt throw down to the root folder of the device. Rename the file extension in .upt update.upt
• In the device, go to Settings / Update (Settings / FirmwareUpdate), press the circle ○, right>And ○ circle again.
• We are waiting for the completion of the firmware.
• Informal • firmware Rockbox
• Folder .rockbox and file extension .upt throw down to the root folder of the device. Rename the file extension in .upt update.upt
• In the device, go to Settings / Update (Settings / FirmwareUpdate), press the circle ○, right>And ○ circle again.
• We are waiting for the completion of the firmware. After rebooting, select the bootOFFICIAL firmware, choose the language, reboot the player
• Select the firmware Rockbox.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedpechenuh - 04.07.18, 17:40

Rep: (1)
pechenuh @ 21.06.18, 17:36*
2. Connect to your PC, copy the setup files to a separate folder

You can read more about this point. retained
.cfg file and another 2 points at the bottom

No configuration files in the root directory is not. What's wrong?

Rep: (29)
* FAV72,
Look in the folder .rockbox

Posted on 07/02/2018, 12:10

Is there an easier way to apply updates: .rockbox folder from the archive throw in the player root with the replacement of files. In any case, before upgrading I recommend doing backups settings

Post has been editedpechenuh - 02.07.18, 12:11

Rep: (305)
* FAV72,
The battery seems to sit because of all the time working screen, read more here:
Benjie T6 (AGPTEK Rocker) [Other] (gavsgovenko # 74614427 Post)

Established. Side volume button + - began to work more actively. It requires shorter tap to change.

gavsgovenko @ 02.07.18, 19:41*
The battery seems to sit because of all the time working screen, read more here:

Maybe, but I have the screen turns off completely. At max. brightness when asleep do not see anything in the dark.

Post has been editedFAV72 - 02.07.18, 12:51

* FAV72,
It is not, but continues to display the image. It is necessary to bear bright light the screen and look at an angle upwards.

Rep: (0)
and can somehow flash device, if it is not loaded himself? through any program on your computer or on a memory card?

* booblegot, For information on other ways of rewriting I have not found. If something appears, be sure to add in the cap.

* booblegot,
Throw the firmware on the card and plug while holding the volume down button and go firmware. Apparently on the firmware from agptek like to go? If so, you first need to oldest firmware on agptek sew, and then on top of the latest version.

Rep: (41)
I T3 (although ordered came T6 T3). Rockbox stitched for T6 - works.
Bluetooth I have.

Rep: (20)
gavsgovenko @ 02.07.18, 16:51*
Apparently on the firmware from agptek like to go? If so, you first need to oldest firmware on agptek sew, and then on top of the latest version.

Sewn with Chinese standard firmware Benjie v 1.04b on AGPtek v 1.2 without any problems and preliminary legacy AGPtek. : Huh:
Though there is no Russian language, but it is for the eyes of bourgeois popriyatney piercing done.
Then he came back, he borrowed, and again flashed AGPtek v 1.2. No problem.....
Firmware download fromhttps: //www.agptek.com...r-firmware-download-2/
Player, perhaps, it is necessary to charge before flashing.
If anglitski shprehaete (or google translator help) can be useful infa on head-fi:
https: //www.head-fi.or...-agptek-rocker.834797/

Post has been editedvan der graaff - 02.07.18, 20:16

* van der graaff,
Thanks for the links, but I was there the first thing polazil I bought the player)) I would not normally sewn on the firmware from agptek, when you try to play music player left in the cyclic loading, and therefore had to revert to the drain, and then in two phases sew firmware by agptek.

Rep: (0)
Thank you all, but nothing helped, it seems he is dead, no picture does not seem

gavsgovenko @ 02.07.18, 19:41*

Let's hope that the good people of Rockbox "sawed" .Inache very sad.
Firmware is wonderful, but the battery eats ...
IPod shuffle 13 oz., And was holding the one and a half times longer.

pechenuh, you never met a working English voice file for subj?

* dog_33, No, at the moment I have not seen a working version of the voice assistant

pechenuh @ 04.07.18, 11:45*
No, at the moment I have not seen a working version of the voice assistant

OK, we will look for. )
The cap would need to be corrected DAC: "Cirrus Logic CS42L51" on Codec: "low power CS42L51 audio codec", and then think anyone that is on a dedicated DAC player with decent sound.

And I would add to his cap
1. That thelink to Rokboks.
Periodically, there are new builds. Our player is the top left - Agptek Rocker.
2. And a link toTopics for Rokboksa.
To our player to fit the theme of the Creative Zen Mozaic and the Sony NWZ-E370 / E380 in which the same screen - 128 x 160.

Post has been editeddog_33 - 04.07.18, 15:38

Rep: (89)
dog_33 @ 04.07.18, 14:30*
OK, we will look for. )
The cap would need to be corrected DAC: "Cirrus Logic CS42L51" on Codec: "low power CS42L51 audio codec", and then think anyone that is on a dedicated DAC player with decent sound.

You are wrong, in my player CS43L21 set, which is the DAC datasheet
It is necessary to add that in some players installed CS43L21, while others CS42L51
It depends on the audit fees
photo card
Attached Image

Post has been editedmysteryx7777 - 04.07.18, 17:08

mysteryx7777 @ 04.07.18, 17:05*
You are wrong, in my player CS43L21 set, which is the DAC datasheet
It is necessary to add that in some players installed CS43L21, while others CS42L51
It depends on the audit fees

Not much mistaken. ) Look deytashity, the DAC is identical to that in the CS42L51. So in terms of the sound difference, alas, no.
Your player looks something different, or until the lid does not stick not know?

Rep: (89)
dog_33 @ 04.07.18, 20:49*
Not much mistaken. ) Look deytashity, the DAC is identical to that in the CS42L51.

However, one of them designated as the codec and the second as the DAC.
Year of release like as too different.
Multibit DAC + codec circuit and DAC are different (all that I can tell at a glance)
Detailed datasheet did not study, therefore, can not be said of their differences in more detail.

dog_33 @ 04.07.18, 20:49*
Your player looks something different, or until the lid does not stick not know?

Your taking in the CSN, my no built-in bluetooth.
Dismantled almost immediately to replace the 1200 ACC + wanted to do fashion

I want to make a change of the DAC
The choice I WM8728S CS43L22 PCM5102a
While I can not find a match to some pins

Post has been editedmysteryx7777 - 05.07.18, 00:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 20:52