CPU: Ingenic X1000
Memory Card Support: microSDXC
Battery: 600 mAh non-removable
Dimensions: 130h64h16,6 mm
Weight: 82 grams
Supported formats: MP3, AAC, OGG, APE, FLAC, WMA, WAV
Maximum Resolution: 192 kHz x 24 bits
Playlists: m3u, m3u8
DAC: CS43L21, or CS42L51 (depending on the audit fees)
Equalizer: 10 bands
Outputs: 3.5 mm (headphone)
USB: v2.0 for charging and PC connection
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Official firmware

! ATTENTION ! Do everything at your own risk, the author responsible for damage or injury due to the firmware can not be held!

гЂђAGPTEKгЂ‘ ROCKER UPT1.2 Firmware Update (1st, Nov, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
гЂђAGPTEKгЂ‘ ROCKER UPT1.06Beta Firmware Update (12th, April, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
гЂђAGPTEKгЂ‘ ROCKER UPT1.05Beta Firmware Update (5th, April, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
гЂђгЂ‘ AGPTEK ROCKER UPT1.1 Firmware Update (6th, March, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
гЂђгЂ‘ BENJIE T6 Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 V1.04Beta Firmware
• DOWNLOAD •
Unofficial firmwareROCKBOX

! ATTENTION ! Do everything at your own risk, the author responsible for damage or injury due to the firmware can not be held!

гЂђгЂ‘ AGPTEK RockBox FIRMWARE (for the first installation on the player)
• DOWNLOAD •

Updated versions of the firmware are available on the official website RockBox (AGPTEK Rocker):
• Rockbox Development Builds •

Topics for the player RockBox available on the official website:
• Themes for 128x160 px •

Instructions on firmware

• Official Firmware •
• A file with an extension .upt throw down to the root folder of the device. Rename the file extension in .upt update.upt
• In the device, go to Settings / Update (Settings / FirmwareUpdate), press the circle ○, right>And ○ circle again.
• We are waiting for the completion of the firmware.
• Informal • firmware Rockbox
• Folder .rockbox and file extension .upt throw down to the root folder of the device. Rename the file extension in .upt update.upt
• In the device, go to Settings / Update (Settings / FirmwareUpdate), press the circle ○, right>And ○ circle again.
• We are waiting for the completion of the firmware. After rebooting, select the bootOFFICIAL firmware, choose the language, reboot the player
• Select the firmware Rockbox.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedpechenuh - 04.07.18, 17:40

Rep: (305)
Hello! Does anyone know on rokbokse bluetooth is going to include or pipe dream?

Rep: (29)
* pirolatra on the benchmark player discharged for ~ 7 hours. According to real sensations - 5 hours. However, the firmware running on the standard 10 hours.
After the firmware can be downloaded and rokboks and proprietary firmware

Post has been editedpechenuh - 03.06.18, 22:26

* gavsgovenko unlikely, information about it at all.

Rep: (20)
pechenuh @ 29.05.18, 14:34*
The only major drawback - quite quick discharge of the battery when compared with the stock firmware.

On the drain too long and it runs all the spoils. Good sound, I did not expect from him, and the small size, sufficient time work + Rokboks like. But replacement Sansa again did not work, so I was hoping it. :-(

Rep: (0)
Where can I download the firmware 1.07?

* H4M,

On the official site [гЂђгЂ‘ AGPTEK Rocker Firmware Download] There is no such firmware, the latest available version: 1.2

Rep: (89)
Disassemble benjie T6
Inside it was already DAC CS43L21
At the place where there should be a bluetooth module empty seat

Attached Image

Post has been editedmysteryx7777 - 20.06.18, 21:09

Good news!

1. Our player has officially been added to the page Rockbox Development Builds.
2. A new assembly RB

Changelog
  • Restrict root directory to SD only
  • Implement USB mass storage driver
  • Add bass, treble and balance controls
  • Implement RTC support
  • fix rockboy pallete
  • Fix saving time in hwclock
  • Fix keymap in time / date screen
  • Callibrate power discharge / charge curve
  • Update tools to alter .upt update images
  • Fix mpegplayer keymap
  • Implement lcd_enable ()
  • Slightly tweak build procedure
  • Add to builds.pm
  • Add missing lcd_set_active (true) in ...

Installation:
1. Make backups of settings (Settings / Control settings / Write .cfg file and another 2 points below, saving when you press the up button^ on the mug)
2. Connect to your PC, copy the setup files to a separate folder
3. Replace the device .rockbox folder (old cut and stored on a PC).
4. Copy the configuration files in the root of the device
5. If you are using themes в†’ they must be re-installed in the player
5. Start the player
6. After the item "Files" in the player alternately open configuration files
7. PROFIT!
Link to download

We try, evading of the results

Post has been editedpechenuh - 21.06.18, 10:37

* pechenuh,
I noticed that Rokbokse screen does not go through, all right?

* gavsgovenko Also I noticed this bug. The developer is already aware of this error.

Rep: (3)
Friends, the player is suitable for listening to audiobooks?

Rep: (2)
Naturally, Rockbox - the last of the Mohicans, where everything you need for audio books is present in full:
autoplay;
Autoresume;
Sorting by file name, taking into account the numerical grading;
Pass-through bypass folders;

And all this without bringing any unnecessary fictitious entities - play-lists and databases

* pechenuh,
There is a suspicion that on the previous version 708a54d nothing wrong with the lights. But where to download it I do not know.
https://www.rockbox.org/

Post has been editedgavsgovenko - 22.06.18, 19:29

* gavsgovenko
Check that there is an issue with any firmware
Dulus_No
Checked with patched 1.1, 1.06beta and 1.05beta - no difference, same reactions as
Edit2: Found 1.04beta (Benjie version) and got the same reaction (on patched).

Acquired player. I installed Rockbox. Happy as an elephant!
Battery charging after the first held about 6 hours of listening to books. I am watching

It seems there is a glitch with a working screen on all versions rokboksa. In bright light conditions when the screen image can be seen, if the subject is a moving image (equalizer jumps for example) you will see that the image continues to move when the screen backlight off, probably because of this and the battery on zhor rokbokse. Probably in an insertion command screen and disable command to disable the backlight not the same.

Post has been editedgavsgovenko - 28.06.18, 21:46

A new assembly RB8742f6f

Do asHERE

Post has been editedGofan6 - 01.07.18, 05:14

CHANGELOG (RB 8742f6f):
• Fix headphones detection master
• Fix support for empty strings in sysfs helper functions

Protesters firmware, recommend to place. Now you can set up automatic play / pause button when you turn on / off the headphones. Item is in Settings / Playback settings / Pause when headphone is disconnected. Help still save battery because personally often I forget to pause when I pull out the headphones.

Post has been editedpechenuh - 02.07.18, 10:08

Rep: (1)
pechenuh @ 02.07.18, 16:17*
Protesters firmware, recommend to place. Now you can set up automatic play / pause button when you turn on / off the headphones. Item is in Settings / Playback settings / Pause when headphone is disconnected. Help still save battery because personally often I forget to pause when I pull out the headphones.

* pechenuh, And on this point,
Callibrate power discharge / charge curve

there are any changes in the battery life? I'm in the mode of music, audiobooks lives 7 hours.

* FAV72, Calibrating the battery itself does not increase the duration of the work, and allows normal track of how much the device will work. Before calibration player to plant from 30% to 0 in about 20 minutes. Now it is showing discharge uniformly and more precisely, in practice it is the same 7 hours of continuous operation.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 4:01