CPU: Ingenic X1000
Memory Card Support: microSDXC
Battery: 600 mAh non-removable
Dimensions: 130h64h16,6 mm
Weight: 82 grams
Supported formats: MP3, AAC, OGG, APE, FLAC, WMA, WAV
Maximum Resolution: 192 kHz x 24 bits
Playlists: m3u, m3u8
DAC: CS43L21, or CS42L51 (depending on the audit fees)
Equalizer: 10 bands
Outputs: 3.5 mm (headphone)
USB: v2.0 for charging and PC connection
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Official firmware

! ATTENTION ! Do everything at your own risk, the author responsible for damage or injury due to the firmware can not be held!

гЂђAGPTEKгЂ‘ ROCKER UPT1.2 Firmware Update (1st, Nov, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
гЂђAGPTEKгЂ‘ ROCKER UPT1.06Beta Firmware Update (12th, April, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
гЂђAGPTEKгЂ‘ ROCKER UPT1.05Beta Firmware Update (5th, April, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
гЂђгЂ‘ AGPTEK ROCKER UPT1.1 Firmware Update (6th, March, 2017)
• DOWNLOAD •
гЂђгЂ‘ BENJIE T6 Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 V1.04Beta Firmware
• DOWNLOAD •
Unofficial firmwareROCKBOX

! ATTENTION ! Do everything at your own risk, the author responsible for damage or injury due to the firmware can not be held!

гЂђгЂ‘ AGPTEK RockBox FIRMWARE (for the first installation on the player)
• DOWNLOAD •

Updated versions of the firmware are available on the official website RockBox (AGPTEK Rocker):
• Rockbox Development Builds •

Topics for the player RockBox available on the official website:
• Themes for 128x160 px •

Instructions on firmware

• Official Firmware •
• A file with an extension .upt throw down to the root folder of the device. Rename the file extension in .upt update.upt
• In the device, go to Settings / Update (Settings / FirmwareUpdate), press the circle ○, right>And ○ circle again.
• We are waiting for the completion of the firmware.
• Informal • firmware Rockbox
• Folder .rockbox and file extension .upt throw down to the root folder of the device. Rename the file extension in .upt update.upt
• In the device, go to Settings / Update (Settings / FirmwareUpdate), press the circle ○, right>And ○ circle again.
• We are waiting for the completion of the firmware. After rebooting, select the bootOFFICIAL firmware, choose the language, reboot the player
• Select the firmware Rockbox.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedpechenuh - 04.07.18, 17:40

Rep: (1)
CSN plans to buy in this miracle, tell the truth is that Russian firmware corrupts sound and fix it, you can just ask at the Rockbox?

Rep: (47)
Complete firmware looks very crude, but it sounds OK (no more, no less). I firmware from AGPtek Rocker sound like more softer, clearer and higher not rattle (headphones also strongly affect the sound quality, built-in equalizer did not really manage to pull it over here for show). RockBox with equalizers and setting is also quite decent sound settings are not intuitive, but if you overpower - will be able to squeeze out of the player maximum.

Post has been editedpechenuh - 22.05.18, 10:07

Rep: (0)
Bought aparata in dns, Bluetooth is absent (at rokboks firmware loaded to the console and all (I can not find the firmware version that was originally on the player with the Russian language and EQ instead of the Bluetooth menu.

Bluetooth is available only in AGPtek Rocker, in Benjie t6 is not the module on the board, including it does not get any firmware. However, bluetooth lousy there, judging by the reviews, APTX there.

* djduh, гЂђгЂ‘ tried BENJIE T6 Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 V1.04Beta Firmware of hats?
For firmware RockBox first beg the latest firmware from AGPtek Rocker

Post has been editedpechenuh - 27.05.18, 20:46

* pechenuh,

Threw the firmware on a USB flash drive (USB drive without a computer does not see the player), shake to update and writes nothing, do not tell me what to do? Firmware Russian with CSN 1.07 Beta

* d-man_93, C using a computer to rename the update file and update in update.upt

pechenuh @ 28.05.2018, 10:15*
* d-man_93, C using a computer to rename the update file and update in update.upt

I did, renamed, and it still says "no results"

And damn it, maybe the fact that I was with a file folder, threw, and he should just throw the file, try to do so

Post has been editedd-man_93 - 28.05.18, 08:55

* djduh,
djduh @ 27.05.18, 16:21*
rokboks with firmware loaded to the console and all

There is a bug where if the firmware update on RB removes the mount point SD card. Fix it is not difficult, just ask for a standard firmware (I recommend AGPtek Rocker) and then go flashing process on RB

Updated on rock box with 1.2, also click on the Rockbox, and writes can not boot rock box

Popoboval still from 1.04 to rock box also lets more buta

Post has been editedd-man_93 - 28.05.18, 11:08

* d-man_93, .rockbox folder in the root of the sd card thrown off? Without this folder RB will not start

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedpechenuh - 28.05.18, 11:09

First without the folder took off, then it and the same result, but with a folder when it was thrown off from the 1.04 update, I try a little later with 1.2

Post has been editedd-man_93 - 28.05.18, 11:11

* d-man_93, I ask again, update the file and folder .rockbox must be in the player root

* d-man_93, I ask once again, repeating your steps. I got a line about not loading capabilities.

WHAT SHOULD BE DONE:

• Restart the player
• In the boot menu, select the standard firmware, download
• Choose language
• Reset the player
• Choose RockBox
• PROFIT

* pechenuh,

HAPPENED! : Lol:
Thank! Just as it should be that the sound of a very long time is necessary to clamp the keys that could add and subtract?

* d-man_93, Yes, it is necessary to clamp the Volume keys, it's a bit long, on the other hand, you can adjust the volume of an ideal. The idea is the volume menu, you can make a quick access, but will have to pull out the player each time, which is not always convenient.

Few tears ...
After Cowon U5 (mega player, the old man for 10 years, and operated in the heat of +30 and -20 in the cold on the ice rink - it all or on anything, but the battery is worse today holds), which by the way is almost similar t6 location of the control buttons - in Chinese simply deadly illogical and foolish logic of control and navigation (eg, seemingly shrugging left button during playback of songs, wanting to get back to the navigation folders, Annette -. you get in some settings in the settings menu, the same button to the left already It works as a "back"). And then it all in the same spirit.
Firmware from AGPTEK Rocker course slightly improves the usability of the interface, and adds a little bit of logic, but fundamentally the situation does not help.

All players on the market was a paradoxical situation. Small, lightweight, compact player with good sound and a normal push-button control of "brands" no issues, and the Chinese release, but even in the 21st century have not learned to do normal Friendly interface basis.

P.S. Could someone please the owners of a couple of pictures looks like rockbox at t6, whether or not to put, whether it is possible that after this will reset the keys to the control logic in the player?

Post has been editednabby_3 - 29.05.18, 12:25

nabby_3 @ 29.05.2018, 14:24*

P.S. Could someone please the owners of a couple of pictures looks like rockbox at t6, whether or not to put, whether it is possible that after this will reset the keys to the control logic in the player?

Menu flexibly configurable. Reminiscent of the old Symbian s40 on the push-button phones. Photo attached below for you

Posted on 29/05/2018, 13:06:

pechenuh @ 28.05.2018, 14:42*
* d-man_93, Yes, it is necessary to clamp the Volume keys, it's a bit long, on the other hand, you can adjust the volume of an ideal. The idea is the volume menu, you can make a quick access, but will have to pull out the player each time, which is not always convenient.

Do not tell me there is a sense to him to take the Marshall major II? They are just now on the shares sold (about 3500), and then my 700 rubles Sony MDR-ZX110 does not seem to take out (

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedd-man_93 - 29.05.18, 13:08

d-man_93 @ 29.05.18, 14:02*
Menu flexibly configurable. Reminiscent of the old Symbian s40 on the push-button phones. Photo attached below for you

Thank you.
At the office. rokboksa resource not found mention of t6 - the current firmware is some test builds or completely finished working firmware?

* nabby_3, , This is a test firmware. Not all features are working properly, but most work is adequate. The only major drawback - quite quick discharge of the battery when compared with the stock firmware. As they say in the forum, the problem is incorrectly issued as a default cell voltages and battery calibration. Developer forum offered assistance on the battery gauge, and I got rid of another user benchmarks, including there is a possibility that this bug will be fixed.

Link to this forum thread RockBox:Topic: AGPTEK Rocker

Rep: (2)
Pretty fast it's like, how much? And then I want to buy and sew ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 12:41