Honor xSports AM61 [Other] | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (1)
Honor xSports AM61 - Discussion
Huawei honor xSports AM61
Official site | Discussion пїЅ
Attached Image
Description
The xSport AM61 wireless headset for sports is also great for everyday use. Headphones confidently hold in the ear, and long-term autonomy allows not to let them out of the ears for a long time.
Device characteristics
The model is AM61.

Headset design - Plug-in (plugs).

Connection type - Wireless, Bluetooth 4.1.

Sensitivity - 98dB.

Resistance - 32О©.

Frequency - 20 Hz – 20 kHz.

Profile support - A2DP, AVRCP, Hands free, Headset.

The range is 10 m.

Protection from water - is. IP52.

Support - iPhone / Android.

Volume control - there is.

Built-in microphone - is.

Battery capacity - 135 mAh.

Waiting time - 240 hours

11 hours playback time

The diameter of the radiation is 11 mm.

Connector for charging - Micro USB.
Problems and solutions
  • Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Posted 11/05/2018 08:23:

Good day. I did not find a discussion of these ears - I created it myself. We communicate

Post has been editeddfgigger - 27.05.19, 15:02
Reason for editing: New spoiler

Rep: (2)
* Carnaby ,
Carnaby @ 27.02.19, 11:37 *
Who needs ambyushury - write in the cart (@ carnaby13)

Pair size XL pick up, thank you!
By the way, if anyone is interested, to Huawei AM60 they are also suitable. : Ok:

Rep: (26)
What should I do if the wire to move a bit under the control buttons, then chop off the earphones
Ps breaking the headphones?

Post has been editedGreat jotaro - 03.03.19, 16:03

Rep: (41)
Hi people! I want to buy these ears, but in Poland they have the name of Huawei am61 sport, instead of Honor xSports am61 as we do, who knows what is the difference models? Reading characteristics in the Polish online stores have noticed no difference, except -. Lack of "blue" ears, only black and red, and it would be desirable it is blue, so to have to use blue Huawei mate 20 lite. From our stores in principle I do not want to communicate, buying after the new year at the small town of Kaliningrad region Defective bluetooth headphones CaseGuru CGpods (caught on advertising), I still can not return to them spent accidents 4,000 thousand. Rubles, a couple of days I will scribble letters to the Federal Service. Perhaps only in the big cities is simple, go-changed, want the money back for the goods, but just do not have the feeling here that if they returned me the money, then their business will "kaput". In Poland buy no marriage, no complaints, pah-pah-pah to, nesglazit full of electronics and appliances around since 2010 !!!

Rep: (20)
chixon @ 4.03.19, 15:35*
who knows what is the difference models?

Honor xSports AM61 [Other] (Jatys # 79365609 Post)

But, that is the question on the websites in the Polish online stores I have never seen pristavki- "Lite" to the name of the model?

Rep: (4)
Yes, the difference in supply markets and other differences should not be.
By the way, through the ears can cause an assistant? Has anyone called?

Rep: (44)
den1m @ 2.03.19, 14:09*
Pair size XL pick up, thank you!

Ugh, again, I'm past the cashier ...
Basketboy @ 4.03.19, 17:19*
By the way, through the ears can cause an assistant? Has anyone called?

I work using Smart Bluetooth Headset. Quite work well with the assistant Darling.

Today I received, picked up ear cushions, sound from phone Nova2i in Dieser and Google Muses is not very bad!
Senha HD600 and Westona UT2 are used, but this is another story.
Tell me, when connecting the ears of a magnet and they do not turn me off, like QCY for example?

Rep: (263)
INGMAR969 @ 5.03.19, 14:05*
when connecting the magnet and the ears they do not shut down I

No, it does not shut down, that in its own way is useful when, for example, the whole day use to the negotiations, and they are in standby mode, simply included fixed on the neck magnets.
By the way, spending a charge in this mode is almost nothing.

Nevertheless decided and ordered them to Wildberies, though sworn never more in Russia is not to buy anything, promised to deliver in Kaliningrad 4 days, zhdem's!

Rep: (3)
In the DNS took discount red 1999 RUB daughter, at most there are black. Now I will spare XL: D can not be afraid, I will lose.

Post has been editedolis1965 - 06.03.19, 00:50

Rep: (15)
Boys cap empty ... To PC they are normally attached, or with a tambourine?

The system came with something like the 20th time, and the sound and no = \

Posted on 06/03/2019, 10:42:

P.S. Via optional Bluetooth audio adapter earned ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
* ssabros , Connect to noutu without problems.

ssabros @ 6.03.19, 10:38*
, Cap blank

but the search for the subject works in, average, every three pages ask with a computer.
Find / update a device driver BT BT computer .

Rep: (7)
* PetroStalker,
In the setting of the speaker does not select the headset and headphones

Rep: (36)
Comrades who ever faced with the fact that it ceases to operate the pause button? I have to restart the phone, as it is not very nice ...

* turboclaws ,
Never for more than a year of use.

DANTE-SINDROM @ 08.03.19, 02:09*
PetroStalker,
In the setting of the speaker does not select the headset and headphones

Unfortunately, the headphones is just as "voice telephony" ... I do not know what to do ... (VIN 10)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Served six months. I was very pleased, charge at least 8 hours at full volume. But six months later he died headphones, tried everything here advised not help. It is a pity they have not sold, so would be a guarantee, and the guarantee for the Chinese understand the case will not bother. The second time did not buy headphones. But if we take a guarantee - Great.

sanOKrdam @ 11.03.19, 18:57*
It is a pity they have not sold as well as to guarantee was

you - where is it?
In Russia, on sale now, for example, in Wildberries discount.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 02:29