Messages 34
Check in: 25.08.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Honor xSports AM61- Discussion
Huawei honor xSports AM61
Official site | Discussion �

Attached Image

Description
The xSport AM61 wireless headset for sports is also great for everyday use. Headphones confidently hold in the ear, and long-term autonomy allows not to let them out of the ears for a long time.

Device characteristics
The model is AM61.

Headset design - Plug-in (plugs).

Connection type - Wireless, Bluetooth 4.1.

Sensitivity - 98dB.

Resistance - 32Ω.

Frequency - 20 Hz – 20 kHz.

Profile support - A2DP, AVRCP, Hands free, Headset.

The range is 10 m.

Protection from water - is. IP52.

Support - iPhone / Android.

Volume control - there is.

Built-in microphone - is.

Battery capacity - 135 mAh.

Waiting time - 240 hours

11 hours playback time

The diameter of the radiation is 11 mm.

Connector for charging - Micro USB.

• Before asking a question, use search by topic. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Posted 11/05/2018 08:23:

Good day. I did not find a discussion of these ears - I created it myself. We communicate
nicop
Message#2
13.05.18, 13:33
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 913
Check in: 04.02.06

In exchange for the death of the brave xiaomi, he acquired these ears.
Compare in the store with jbl 110.
Stopped on the huavei. Solely because of a more comfortable fit in the ear and a more capacious battery.
By the sound that the huavei, that zhbl, that xiaomi +/- are the same.

--------------------
Veteran PALM.
Multigomel
Message#3
14.05.18, 01:04
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 27.05.17

Hello! What equalizer can you adjust the sound do not tell me? Huawei Phone (Android 7).
Whitelexxx
Message#4
17.05.18, 15:15
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 25.09.12
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Also accomplish your goal)
I use this device for the 5th month already. A bunch of Honor 8.
1) The sound quality is really good, for me personally. I am not a music lover and I don’t really feel different frequencies and so on. Just a sound without wheezing and other debris and that's great;
2) Communication with the device is kept excellent;
3) Comfortable shape for my ears. All earplugs from my ears fall out or jump out, and those that need to be hung on my ears are not convenient for me to wear, so this turned out to be the ideal form for a reliable and tight attachment in my ears;
4) The quality of the "design" is good;
5) Convenient remote control;
6) The battery maintains 3 hours of music flow, but usually I turn on the headset at 9 o'clock and do not turn it off until 19:00. At this time, I listen to music for 40 minutes, I speak through them for about 30 minutes, plus a video from youtube for 20-30 minutes (optional). So I charge an average of once every 2 days;
7) The classic connector for charging micro usb - one big plus;

The only drawback for me was the microphone. This is just a sad thing. Use headphones as a headset can only be in a very quiet place. On the street, the interlocutor hears everything just not your voice, the microphone responds to everything. Filtration and some kind of simple protection against noise did not appear at all. Maybe someone knows some way to deal with it?

Well, that's all my opinion. As a result, I will say that for my money (I bought for 1990) excellent wireless headphones.

Posted 05/17/2018 at 15:17:

* MultiGomel,
Try a poweramp player.
barbocyc
Message#5
22.05.18, 23:27
User
[online]

Messages 58
Check in: 21.08.11

* Whitelexxx, Good day. I want to buy these headphones, one of the points on which autonomy has paid attention, they promise up to 10 hours. I understand that this is not at maximum volume but this is not 3 hours as you say. Still, how much do you think they will work, if you charge for the full cut of the music and while they are not cut off.
Whitelexxx
Message#6
23.05.18, 08:03
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* barbocycOh, I just wanted to update here info. Just the day before yesterday checked. I started listening to music at 6.50, at 7.50 I took a break for an hour. Then another 4 hours listening to music. Then in the evening I listened for another 1-1.5 hours. Another 40 minutes spoke through them as on the headset. Those. in total, about 7 hours of work. The charge remains ~ 30-37%.
The volume on the phone is maximum, on the headphones themselves when walking around the city, 4 clicks of the button to the maximum was not enough.
I also wanted to add such a thing. When the charge is less than 20%, they start reporting a battery low every minute or two and this moment just takes me out. Well, then they sharply chopped off until you put on the charge. Well, I later realized that this is not only on these headphones, but a strange method. It was like once on the old samsung was that with a low charge the bodies vibrated and squealed every minute and it was cut off from the same one)
Balzer
Message#7
24.05.18, 10:49
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 14.11.07
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini

I got the subject, I use it for 1 day, it’s strange that no one writes one particular feature - the magnets on the headphones are not sensors, they are simply made for wearing comfort and that you don’t lose headphones from the neck. There is no functional on them, on the same cheaper qcy on the connection of the magnets, the headphones are turned off, which is damn convenient and logical! It’s not there (they’re sitting very comfortably in their ears, you can run around and do some pretty active sports. I don’t like the sound, wired xiaomi and PRO hybrids sound more expressive in all small trivialities, but Honor sounds better at lows, but that's all IMHO. At the moment, I would recommend qcy if there is no need for such a "sports" fit in the ear, since both in price and functionality they win Honor.
kotoffei495
Message#8
26.05.18, 10:54
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 11.12.14

I purchased headphones, connected without problems to the phone. I used days 10, the headphones from the phone fell off and did not connect, tried on another phone - the same story. The blue diode is blinking. Any thoughts on this?

Post has been editedkotoffei495 - 26.05.18, 10:55
barbocyc
Message#9
26.05.18, 19:54
User
[online]

Messages 58
Check in: 21.08.11

we will take
kostay1988
Message#10
27.05.18, 08:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 22.05.12

* kotoffei495, remove them from the pairing, clean the bluetooth and turn off the headphones and then turn on with a long press on 0 until the blue and red LED flashes and connect again with the bluetooth
kostay1988
Message#11
27.05.18, 09:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 22.05.12

I use these headphones for more than 2 weeks (the version for the Chinese market with ali original). Work together with honor 8 lite + amazfit bip. According to the music, they act out perfectly for their price while not connected by wires. Autonomy is excellent 9 with a penny watch audio book. The microphone is normal for its purpose, the interlocutors did not complain on the street with a good wind can be heard clearly picky (learned from the interlocutor). Signal hold confident overlaps the 3-room apartment. The headphones themselves keep up well, but you need to pick up the earbuds for yourself as this depends very much on the perception of sound quality. In the dark, a blue diode interferes which constantly flickers ... well, it is very bright.
In general, the acquisition is pleased as an elephant, for its 1600 p. what I gave for them I do not think that I would find a more compromise solution for myself.

Post has been editedkostay1988 - 27.05.18, 09:14
fischer199
Message#12
04.06.18, 10:35
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 20.11.11

I feel like a horse, because yesterday I bought it in dns for 3k. There was a spontaneous purchase instead of the new xiaomi sport bluetooth earphones, which died from running in the heat (sweat flooded the control unit with the power button on the wire). It was a shame.
Does anyone have the experience of running in these ears?
orcodile
Message#13
04.06.18, 12:21
Novice
[online]

Messages 47
Check in: 27.10.08

* Whitelexxxand how do you measure the charge?
Whitelexxx
Message#14
04.06.18, 12:22
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* orcodile, only visually on the phone, in another way: flood:

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedWhitelexxx - 04.06.18, 12:24
Reason for editing: Added screenshot
orcodile
Message#15
04.06.18, 12:29
Novice
[online]

Messages 47

* Whitelexxx, thank! Somehow I do not have such an icon (Android 8.0.0). I climbed the settings - I did not find it. Maybe some kind of software is needed?
Whitelexxx
Message#16
04.06.18, 12:33
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* orcodile, and what is your phone number?
orcodile
Message#17
04.06.18, 12:39
Novice
[online]

Messages 47

* Whitelexxx, Samsung A7 2017. And what - need Huawei?
Whitelexxx
Message#18
04.06.18, 12:41
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* orcodileI do not know, that's fair. Maybe there are some programs so that you can see the charge of the headset? Need to search.

P.S. I just collect information for the future)
orcodile
Message#19
04.06.18, 12:45
Novice
[online]

Messages 47

* WhitelexxxI looked - there are such programs, but they estimate the charge approximately based on the estimated time and duration of the connection. I did not find the native program from the Huawei. There is no charge indicator on the ears, so it’s very interesting how you managed to bring it to the phone)
Whitelexxx
Message#20
04.06.18, 12:47
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* orcodileI found the program, it seems to show correctly. After all, this headset itself transmits information about the charge.

Here is a bluetooth battery screen.

Posted 06/04/2018 12:50:

* orcodile, on account of my indicator, it appears by default, telephone honor 8.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
orcodile
Message#21
04.06.18, 13:00
Novice
[online]

Messages 47

* WhitelexxxIt seems to work, thanks! I have just charged my ears, so I can’t say for sure yet - it shows 100%) but you shouldn’t put a check on the car - it disconnects the device to check the charge and connects it again.

68 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 16:02