Free Software Club | We talk about SPO

Rep: (551)
Free Software Club

Definition (Wikipedia Citation)
Free software (open source software, free software, also software libre or libre software), free software - software whose users have rights (“freedoms”) for its unlimited installation, launch, free use, study, distribution and change ( improvement), as well as distribution of copies and results of the change. If the software has exclusive rights, then freedoms are declared using free licenses.

Philosophy
In European culture, long developed rules of ownership in relation to material values. And it is quite logical that these rules were extended to intangible values ​​- including software products, when they began to be of independent value. However, software products have a fundamental difference from material objects - they can be easily copied. Making a copy of a material product is often almost equal to the cost of creating the original.

Because of this difference for the software does not apply the principle of "use the thing at the same time can only be one person" (and its use by someone else automatically deals the first damage due to non-receipt of benefits from it) on account of which there is a concept of "master." Therefore attempt and then act on this principle - secure the right to use the program for a some man - is perceived intuitively [10] as being contrary to the nature of things. Not surprisingly, there is a lot of turmoil, each of which must be solved with artificial and often unnatural methods.

For example, it is necessary to simulate the "damage due to non-receipt of goods", which "applied", "master" program when it bezuscherbnom copy or refund if an error is detected and the defects in the programs. Usually it is - "loss of profit", that is, the profit that the owner could get, but have not received due to the fact that the product is copied. Have to invent an ingenious apparatus that interferes with copying or causes damage at the same time. To introduce into the legislation a special category of rights - conditional call it "patent" [11] - to limit the abuses - and freedom - all of humanity for the benefit of the owner of the patent. And not always the owner of the patent and the inventor - one and the same person (in such cases, the unnaturalness of these measures is only compounded).

Non-free programs are called “proprietary” (from the English proprietary) or “proprietary”. Sometimes they are incorrectly called, simply, “commercial”, which is wrong: you can benefit from the program in various ways, and many successful free projects confirm this.

Free Software is free software.
Open Source - open source software (sometimes developers also follow ideas and open source software)
Free Software в‰  Open Source (but not quite)

Supporters on the forum

For members
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show

Post has been editedMegaFon929 - 09.05.19, 01:04

* ferhad.necef I none, compared to the RMS

Rep: (3035)
* MegaFon929 No one argues. All his life he shone and the Free Software Foundation

* ferhad.necef , Is yes. Earlier this year in college, we were forced to make a presentation on any topic, I decided to do a presentation on open source software, but the devil, you need to do only in Microsoft Office. I use LibreOffice (already 3rd year). Den of pirates had melkosofta and get accustomed to the new Office. I was then very upset :(. But it is stupid to need in one subject "Implementation of the profession 16199. The operator of electronic computers and the computers." And so on around the college used as LibreOffice, OpenOffice, and Microsoft Office.

Post has been editedMegaFon929 - 01.04.19, 06:08

* MegaFon929 , Cool! Good luck to you! : Friends:

On March 4, the GNU Linux-libre project released the GNU Linux-libre 5.0-gnu kernel for GNU / Linux users who are seeking 100% freedom for their personal computers
Question : And that still was not fully free of the nucleus? Or I tuplyu? : Wacko:

* ferhad.necef , Says the RMS, are closed in the Linux "blob". Yes, they were completely open version of the Linux kernel. That's the GNU Project have decided to release a completely free version of the Linux 5.0 kernel

Rep: (422)
* ferhad.necef , * MegaFon929 Rather truncated version without blobs. Through configuration you can prevent paste blobs into an ordinary nucleus.

* ferhad.necef , * PHPoeniX , https://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.ru.html
https://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html

Post has been editedMegaFon929 - 02.04.19, 09:48

Rep: (792)
Continuing the theme of the icons: gentlemen, and if anyone is friends with vector graphics?
I have one icon stylized vector, but I'm probably not the brains sharpened by these inkskeypy and ilyustratory with koreldravami.

Now you need this icon 24dphttps://material.io/to...ettings&style=baseline
convert object into something like this (with a "hole" in the object in the form of the letter C)
Attached Image
According to this modelhttps://github.com/mic...ic_microg_settings.svg
(In firefox topmost object is not visible, but it is, here raster)
Attached Image

Make turns through one place, but it would be desirable in Feng Shui, one whole object.

If someone will help you understand - I will be very grateful

If someone decides to make himself the rekvest's amplitudehttps://github.com/Nan...es/drawable-anydpi-v21

Thanks in advance. : Happy:

Post has been editedVavun - 02.04.19, 10:00

* Vavun As I understood, you will need to remake the small icon in svg?

MegaFon929 @ 02.04.19, 10:02*
as I understood, you will need to remake the small icon in svg?

Not in svg can be downloaded from material.io, where the link above.
Here she isAttached filebaseline-settings-20px.zip(593 bytes)

I would only redraw the object in it

* Vavun Realized, it is necessary to try through https://inkscape.org/ru/
Home try, I do

Post has been editedMegaFon929 - 02.04.19, 10:15

In fact it is necessary as that of the center to make a new range with filling, then having a circular hole in the object gears EXACTLY expand (with "exactly" the same problem) and connect the dots object to get the type of beech C. Well, this is what I tried, could radically not true. I do not know

Posted on 02/04/2019, 10:17

MegaFon929 @ 02.04.19, 10:15*

I have not mastered yet.
MegaFon929 @ 02.04.19, 10:15*
Home try, I do

Thank :)

EVOH like: D
my glubrchayshemu Sorry, but open source software from the artisans never and do not stand on an equal footing with proprietarschinoy. Alas, but it's a fact that you can not argue. A pity, of course

microG GmsCore is a FLOSS framework (post Piscander # 84157944)

Rep: (52)
* Vavun ,
So what? For support here ran, or what?)) Will you argue with this fact?)) Come bet. You can even here, among your "friends" once you are in the topic in a puddle p..rnul and bushes.

Piscander @ 07.04.19, 06:06*
For support here I ran, or what?

I, actually, there is also said :)
Piscander @ 07.04.19, 06:06*
Well, let's bet

Come on:
Vavun @ 07.04.19, 06:10*
android is proprietary or open source?

You can then can be there.

* Vavun Pure android meets the criteria for Free Software Foundation, and has been guglyatina just closed. The Apache license so it is not prohibited. Those. android himself open, but it guglyatina proprietarschina.

Posted 04/07/2019, 7:34:

* Vavun If you want juzat completely free version of android, replicant to help you. By the way, I RMS happy with this system (about replicant) and is listed in the free OS is Gnu / Linux

* MegaFon929,
I know. There generally cleverly done with that part of the code, android, which is open. By itself, it seems to be useless :)
Yes, the same guglyatina half on open source libraries built.

Posted 04/07/2019, 7:36:

MegaFon929 @ 07.04.19, 07:31*
juzat if you want a completely free version of android, replicant to help you. By the way, I RMS happy with this system (about replicant) and is listed in the free OS is Gnu / Linux

I do not want. I did not particularly bother not lineageOS full transparency in terms of licenses in use. Campiglio, okay.

A little out of the conversation was

Post has been editedVavun - 07.04.19, 07:36

Vavun @ 7.04.19, 9:34*
A little out of the conversation was
a little carried away

Post has been editedMegaFon929 - 07.04.19, 08:00

MegaFon929 @ 7.04.19, 7:31*
replicant
Hello! Put it on the galaxy note 2. That still udovolstvie: rofl:

Full version