ILIFE A40 Robot Vacuum Cleaner | [hoover]

Rep: (4)
Robot vacuum cleaner ILIFE A40

Discussion | Selection and comparison of vacuums пїЅ
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Robot Vacuum Cleaner Dry Cleaning
Excellent cleaning power with user-friendly controls
1. CyclonePower Cleaning System
Triangular side brushes, a bristle brush and powerful suction make it possible to achieve exceptional cleaning results - dust and debris are collected by the brushes in front of the suction device and are drawn into the trash can.
1) Multiple-tested triple side brushes with medium elastic bristles are designed for a length that provides close contact with the floor and maximum dust collection.
2) A double V-shaped bristle brush produces deep carpet cleaning.
3) The A40 is an aerodynamic robotic vacuum cleaner equipped with a NidecВ® brushless motor, a fully sealed air duct and an air turbine. The excellent suction power created with reduced air resistance improves the collection of dirt, dust and crumbs.
2. Multiple Modes for Excellent Cleaning Results.
1) AUTO mode is designed to clean most of the interior.
2) POINT mode sets a specific area of ​​deep cleaning.
3) BORDER mode cleans edges and corners where dust may be located.
4) Mini-room mode is suitable for cleaning small rooms.
3. OBS - Any Obstacle Detection System
1) Collision Avoidance
By using 10 OBS sensors installed in the bumper, the A40 can quickly avoid obstacles. Rubber strips with a thickness of 4mm, attached to the front, provide additional protection for furniture in case of contact.
2) Edge detection
The A40 has an edge sensor on the left side of the case, which allows it to clear the edges clockwise.
3) Cliff Detection
3 sets of breakage sensors prevent the A40 from falling down the stairs.
4) Maintain Battery Level
6 sets of infrared sensors provide a high rate of charging.
5) Anti-Jam Sensor
With the anti-sticking sensor in the drive wheel, the A40 doesn't get stuck in narrow places.
4. Friendly Robot Technology
1) Easy Management
The A40 simplifies complexity - it is activated at the touch of a button.
2) Cleaning by Plan
Set a cleaning cycle, and the A40 will clean on its own - even when you are not at home.
3) Increased Work Time
The 2600 mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 120 minutes of continuous working time.
4) Large Container 450 ml
A high-capacity container stores a large amount of waste, which means that you do not need to clean it often.
5) Slim Body
With a thickness of only 76 mm, the A40 can easily move under the furniture.

Useful

An official statement from ILIFE about third-party websites and information provided therein, as well as counterfeit products and after-sales service policies.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 10.10.19, 12:33
Reason for editing: How to manage your phone.

Rep: (1)
Medtesh @ 20.02.19, 13:19*
Some users confer intelligence vacuum cleaner,

there are vacuum cleaners, manufacturers give them, remember they are for example the perimeter of the room, but the price of 40-minute, rather than less 10 like ours.

Post has been editedDenniss77 - 20.02.19, 13:45

Rep: (664)
* Denniss77,
Some people overstate the prices and times at 2,Xiaomiyou can buy in Russia by 17, then you and the card, and the area and the application on a smartphone, a complete entertainment phone.

Medtesh @ 20.02.19, 15:45*
Xiaomei can be bought in Russia 17

The fact of the matter that 17, not this one, which I bought for 6

Post has been editedDenniss77 - 20.02.19, 16:24

Rep: (0)
* Voodoo123 , * Voodoo123 ,
Voodoo123 @ 14.02.19, 13:57 *
sergey.KOTT, ie. after they have received complaints from you in writing, and the original device, they do not chukha returning for a month? And in the claims you specify details for the refund for the purchase?

Not certainly in that way.
1. A vacuum cleaner was sent to Tmoll.
2. Me was received acknowledgment of receipt of (extra service when sending)
3. It has been 30 days ... Nothing happened
4. Again, I wrote a complaint, pointed to the fact of the expiration of 30 days, and offered all the same to solve the problem, otherwise the court
5. After that, the money was returned

The complaint pointed out 3 ways to return: on the card to the account, cash
As a result, we made the refund of the purchase on the card with which payment was.

Rep: (14)
* sergey.KOTT, Understood thanks! I just immediately together with the act of CCs (itself a faulty device was there, as reflected in the act) has sent an application for a refund, indicating article OZPP law and terms of repayment. I had to suffer a little chat with them, but yesterday received a letter from them to the soap that they have reviewed the application and gave the information to the financial department for payment. I am waiting for money.

Who ever gets turned on the "mini-room", and if so, how?

Rep: (2)
Awakes the robot and make two quick press on the remote start digging (as a double-click on the mouse)

Rep: (6)
And what will he do? As a particularly clean? o.O

Normal cleaning, but less time.

* wmig,
Thanks for the tip on a virtual wall option scheme and the transmitted code.
I contact the author of the scheme and on the basis of its firmware firmware gathered by our robot.
Who has tested - it works!

Rep: (39)
macsmaster @ 05.03.19, 00:19*
I gathered firmware for our robot
Please detail!

Firmware version and seals.
Attached filevirtualwall_ilife.rar(8.59 KB)

When connecting the power source type is checked (2AA or lithium). When this LED lights up on the second floor. By type source configured discharge control (lithium 2.7 volt). If the charge is below the minimum, the wall is not turned on or off (if the discharge during operation).
The power button is used with fixation. If the button is locked, the circuit runs until turned off. If the button is OFF (turned on and off), the circuit has approximately 135-140 minutes and off. In operation, the LED flashes every few seconds. To turn off the need to re-press the power button (when fixed squeeze and press again). LED lights constantly. Then press the button.

Has anyone tested, under which the minimum height of the furniture he is ready to drop?

I have taken a closet in a gap of 78 mm.

Rep: (85)
Read the topic that the virtual wall of v55 fit. Other models no one tried? The soldering and electrical engineering I, to put it mildly, not good, did not gather, and a good thing

I understand that virtual wall ilife have one at all.

Rep: (85)
On Alix full reviews that some models do not see the walls of the others. Even with a single index, for example, just with the prefix pro

Every day at 10:40 am starting to get out how to disable the cleaning schedule?

Rep: (664)
* zhentyaj,
put 00-00

Rep: (11)
* zhentyaj,
Off button for a couple of minutes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 8:55