ILIFE A40 Robot Vacuum Cleaner | [hoover]

Rep: (4)
Robot vacuum cleaner ILIFE A40

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Robot Vacuum Cleaner Dry Cleaning
Excellent cleaning power with user-friendly controls
1. CyclonePower Cleaning System
Triangular side brushes, a bristle brush and powerful suction make it possible to achieve exceptional cleaning results - dust and debris are collected by the brushes in front of the suction device and are drawn into the trash can.
1) Multiple-tested triple side brushes with medium elastic bristles are designed for a length that provides close contact with the floor and maximum dust collection.
2) A double V-shaped bristle brush produces deep carpet cleaning.
3) The A40 is an aerodynamic robotic vacuum cleaner equipped with a NidecВ® brushless motor, a fully sealed air duct and an air turbine. The excellent suction power created with reduced air resistance improves the collection of dirt, dust and crumbs.
2. Multiple Modes for Excellent Cleaning Results.
1) AUTO mode is designed to clean most of the interior.
2) POINT mode sets a specific area of ​​deep cleaning.
3) BORDER mode cleans edges and corners where dust may be located.
4) Mini-room mode is suitable for cleaning small rooms.
3. OBS - Any Obstacle Detection System
1) Collision Avoidance
By using 10 OBS sensors installed in the bumper, the A40 can quickly avoid obstacles. Rubber strips with a thickness of 4mm, attached to the front, provide additional protection for furniture in case of contact.
2) Edge detection
The A40 has an edge sensor on the left side of the case, which allows it to clear the edges clockwise.
3) Cliff Detection
3 sets of breakage sensors prevent the A40 from falling down the stairs.
4) Maintain Battery Level
6 sets of infrared sensors provide a high rate of charging.
5) Anti-Jam Sensor
With the anti-sticking sensor in the drive wheel, the A40 doesn't get stuck in narrow places.
4. Friendly Robot Technology
1) Easy Management
The A40 simplifies complexity - it is activated at the touch of a button.
2) Cleaning by Plan
Set a cleaning cycle, and the A40 will clean on its own - even when you are not at home.
3) Increased Work Time
The 2600 mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 120 minutes of continuous working time.
4) Large Container 450 ml
A high-capacity container stores a large amount of waste, which means that you do not need to clean it often.
5) Slim Body
With a thickness of only 76 mm, the A40 can easily move under the furniture.

Useful

An official statement from ILIFE about third-party websites and information provided therein, as well as counterfeit products and after-sales service policies.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 03.01.19, 08:59
Reason for editing: Overview of the ILIFE A40 Robot Vacuum Cleaner

Rep: (205)
The height of 76 mm is just what you need, under the bedside tables and the sofa in my house will be able to call

Photos ILIFE A40, device in stock
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Suction power?

ValeriyVK @ 05/17/2018, 20:49*
Photos ILIFE A40, device in stock
[attachment = "12900411: A01_DSC01747.jpg"]
[attachment = "12900414: A02_DSC01748.jpg"]
[attachment = "12900410: A03_DSC01749.jpg"]
[attachment = "12900417: A04_DSC01752.jpg"]
[attachment = "12900412: A05_DSC01753.jpg"]
[attachment = "12900415: A06_DSC01755.jpg"]
[attachment = "12900416: A07_DSC01756.jpg"]
[attachment = "12900413: A08_DSC01757.jpg"]

Tell me its size
Height is written everywhere, and the diameter?

* ValeriyVK,
Does he have a remote control?

I drove the device, now I have impressions and experience.

Gloom_NK @ 05.21.18, 16:08*
Tell me its size
Height is written everywhere, and the diameter?

Measured the height and diameter, both values ​​were slightly less than stated, so the height of the tape measure showed in the highest part of 73mm (from the floor), and the diameter is slightly less than 31cm, about 307mm.
tolyn178 @ 05/21/18, 23:25*
Does he have a remote control?

Yes, there is a remote control and you can completely control the vacuum cleaner from the remote control.
Nivia @ 05/19/18, 19:11*
Suction power?

I did not find it anywhere, but in my opinion it is sufficient, it debris draws in without problems.

And in general opinion:
From the carpet and the room I collected dust, rubbish and animal hair (at home, children, a dog and a cat), which I was a little scared because the wife does the cleaning regularly ... in short, he climbs under the sofas and sucked everything out of the carpet. He has a really big garbage container, he can fit a lot. For the first time I decided to check the battery. The site stated work for 120 minutes, the instructions are 90 minutes, and in fact it worked for 125 minutes, of which 45 minutes worked in MAX mode (maximum suction), i.e. could work in normal mode for 140-150 minutes. And then he went to lunch at the dock. Good result.
It is oriented normally, it is difficult to understand the logic, sometimes it goes diagonally or diagonally, but it does its work, it defines the legs and convex corners and works them out tightly, goes around around it. The walls, the bumps of furniture and shoals, etc. determines and also tries to take into account the terrain.
On a thick carpet it is easy to drive in, it happens that the carpet is lifted, but the vacuum cleaner still finds the opportunity to climb on it. It seemed still interesting (or so coincidentally) that the vacuum cleaner tried to walk along the edge of the carpet, like on the perimeter, until I didn’t know that he was so smart or pretending.
The next day, the same room (room 18m2) already without a carpet again sent vacuuming, I thought there would be little garbage, I was wrong, he dug again on the laminate from somewhere garbage, mainly dust and wool.
Noise - of course when it works, you can hear it. But for example, watching TV and talking is possible. In the MAX mode it no longer seems so quiet, it makes a decent noise.
A bunch of sensors do an excellent job, there are almost no collisions with the walls, only sometimes the thin legs of chairs could be let in to the collision sensor. There is a “crawl under the furniture” sensor, sometimes I was afraid to climb under the sofa, which was almost flush, and somewhere in the middle even scraped a cover on the bottom of the sofa, if I climbed there, it worked out as it should. Once tangled in the wires, but almost all my wires are hidden, so I cleaned them and there are no problems. Curtains and tulle miraculously neatly circled, didn’t go under them and did not board boarding.

Well, in general - such a vacuum cleaner piece fit. I read different reviews about different vacuum cleaners, for some reason people think that they bought a robot and that's it, you can not take a rag in your hands. This is not so, the robot is needed so that the garbage does not accumulate, but is constantly cleaned, the ideal solution when there are children at home and four-legs - the main sources of work for a vacuum cleaner. And after working the vacuum cleaner, for example, cleaning the floor is much easier, my wife appreciated. And the general cleanliness immediately affected the absence of the already familiar wool on the toes.
Attached Image

on the left side you can see that the vacuum cleaner has yet to work under the sofa, and on the right side it has already passed

Post has been editedValeriyVK - 21.05.18, 20:36

Rep: (61)
* ValeriyVK And do not tell me, what is different from the A4s model? Your price is 9 thousand, on A4s - 11.5 thousand. For some reason, there is no model A40 in the official ILife store.

Raum151 @ 05.22.18, 17:18*
For some reason, there is no model A40 in the official ILife store.
The A40 is currently sold only on TMALL in Russia, probably later on on Ali.
Raum151 @ 05.22.18, 17:18*
what is different from the A4s model
Yes, they are almost identical, but A4S is positioned to clean thin carpets (carpets), while the A40 is designed for thick ones. The consoles are identical, the functionality is the same. I think ILIFE is trying to get deeper into the Russian market and has made the model more suitable for regions where thick carpets are often found.
But such positioning does not prevent him from perfectly collecting garbage from the laminate and tile.

Post has been editedValeriyVK - 22.05.18, 16:45

Where does this device come from? On tmolle they say it was not even available
ValeriyVK @ 05/21/2018, 20:20*
I drove the device, now I have impressions and experience.
M
Check outForum Rules! 4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just highlight the main points and click on the button -Titrate-

Post has been editedmihadom - 26.05.18, 06:45

And how to remove the brush that used to clean the hair?

The yellow frame snaps off, the brush is removed

An official statement from ILIFE about third-party websites and information provided therein, as well as counterfeit products and after-sales service policies.

On May 29, the well-known brand, manufacturer of robotic vacuum cleaners ILIFE will make an official statement regarding the incident involving third-party websites and the dissemination of false information, as well as the illegal distribution of Ilife products and the after-sales service policy.
The main content of the statement is as follows:

We recently discovered that a third party distributed false information about our products, as well as after-sales service policies, through sites calling themselves iLife official websites that seriously harm consumer interests and the reputation of the iLife brand.
Our official statement:
1. Today, the official iLife website in Russia has only one domain name - iliferobot.com (Russian version ru.iliferobot.com), other sites using the iLife name are unofficial.
2. Aliexpress and the aliexpress division on the T-mall online shopping site are the official iLife sales channels in Russia, where consumers enjoy official after sales service.
3. In addition to the official iLife website (iliferobot.com), VK (VK.com/iliferobot) and Facebook (Facebook.com/iliferu), our company does not legally grant permission to any other channels to issue information about the after-sales service policy.
Attention! Be sure to pay attention to the reviews of other customers.
4. We reserve the right to be held legally responsible for any wrongful act that damages the iLife brand.

ILIFE apologizes for any inconvenience. At the same time, ILIFE recalls that consumers of our products must purchase them through official channels in order to provide quality services and services to Russian ILIFE consumers.

official announcement
Attached Image

Post has been editedLaz- - 29.05.18, 12:09

The first pictures. We will continue to test

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedGloom_NK - 29.05.18, 21:34

All relevant information aboutAfter sales service you will find here - Ilife A8 (Fast Laz- # 73779077)

Post has been editedqq1978 - 18.06.18, 12:42

Rep: (3)
* ValeriyVK,

Thanks for the feedback !!) there is also a kote, I think to buy a robot)

Be careful, manages to fall from the steps. Already dove from the second floor} -)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedGloom_NK - 04.06.18, 15:54

I can not figure out the launch of the device on the schedule. Does it work just the next day?
It turns out you need to set the start time each time?

It works on a timer, if you set the time that has already passed, then naturally it will be the next day.

Rep: (138)
Sandal76 @ 6.06.18, 1:12*
Does it work just the next day?
Still need to take into account the "AM", "RM".

Sandal76 @ 06.06.18, 02:12*
Does it work just the next day?

yes, only once, let's say for a constant launch for the same time not to configure, already used to set each time)

Posted 06/06/2018 12:10:

Gloom_NK @ 06/04/18 19:36*
Already dove from the second floor

This is it for nothing)) But in general, conduct an experiment, check it by chance or not))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 00:43