Service-Beat: Repair of Mobile Equipment throughout Russia | Professional repair of phones, tablets, laptops, headphones

Rep: (9)
qwertyuiop88 @ 14.01.20, 09:36*
Good morning. How much the proximity sensor replacement will cost iphone 6?

Zdravstvute, 1300R.

ru-to @ 16.01.20, 10:03*
Hello, phone sony xperia z5 compact, during disassembly broke off part (board space indicated on the photo, next to the same, but on the spot) prompt, for which it is responsible and whether it makes sense to repair, check the full functionality can not, no parts: middle frame, speaker and antenna) Phone is turned on, running, charging. Will the phone and all the basic functions if I can find / will install the missing pieces.

Welcome likely an audio amplifier function will work.

Rep: (0)
Hello, you need to replace the display module mi9 se, are interested in cost.

Yuri8181 @ 26.01.20, 14:55*
Hello, you need to replace the display module mi9 se, are interested in cost.

Hello, the display module is no suppliers available, the price will be from 13,000 to 17,000, depending on the supplier.

Greetings have macbook pro a1286, do you have experience in diagnostic / repair of such equipment? Kick into the right corner was missing the sound on the speakers

[Quote name = "Fillantrop" date = "26.01.20, 21:06" post = 93289802]
Greetings have macbook pro a1286, do you have experience in diagnostic / repair of such equipment? Kick into the right corner was missing the sound on the speakers

Privetsvuem experience there, bring on the diagnosis.

Good afternoon! Xiaomi Mi9 died matrix. There is an opportunity to correct and what is the value of work?

djtipe @ 07.02.20, 13:21*
Good afternoon! Xiaomi Mi9 died matrix. There is an opportunity to correct and what is the value of work?

Good afternoon, replacing the display module with the work and the work will cost 10500R.

SrvBit @ 07.02.20, 16:54*
Good afternoon, replacing the display module with the work and the work will cost 10500R.

How long does it take work? Where better to drive in plenary or Voikovskaya?

djtipe @ 07.02.20, 17:32*
How long does it take work? Where better to drive in plenary or Voikovskaya?

Do during the day, quickly made on Shodnenskaya.

Rep: (2)
Hello. Smartphone Sony XZ1 Dual. Bought as new at e-bay, but it is clear that it is not new. Accordingly, there is no guarantee for a long time.
I enjoyed a month at most. A couple of times just charged cable, and almost immediately bought a wireless charging glue on the cover under the cover. Accordingly, the connector could not shake loose, do not pull out the charging for the entire month. Not dropped, not dipped into the water, not discharged to zero and do not overheat.
A few days ago I stopped charging. Otherwise fully working. Not charging anything. The computer also it does not respond when connected. The only charge is now probably almost at zero.
Please tell me where it is better to drive when over the weekend? On weekdays unfortunately I did not have time because of work.

cerebron @ 12.02.20, 00:16*
Hello. Smartphone Sony XZ1 Dual. Bought as new at e-bay, but it is clear that it is not new. Accordingly, there is no guarantee for a long time.
I enjoyed a month at most. A couple of times just charged cable, and almost immediately bought a wireless charging glue on the cover under the cover. Accordingly, the connector could not shake loose, do not pull out the charging for the entire month. Not dropped, not dipped into the water, not discharged to zero and do not overheat.
A few days ago I stopped charging. Otherwise fully working. Not charging anything. The computer also it does not respond when connected. The only charge is now probably almost at zero.
Please tell me where it is better to drive when over the weekend? On weekdays unfortunately I did not have time because of work.

Hello, bring on the diagnosis. We work seven days a week, our contacts and schedulehere.

Rep: (11)
Hello! The problem with the antenna on Sony Xperia XZ2, phone "jumps" between the base stations, as a result of the mobile Internet has become unstable. Worst of all works in the range of 2600 MHz and the aggregation of this range. Phone almost 2 years, the original Rostest. You need to come up with something to enhance signal reception.
If you will take, please feel free to orient in time and cost.

Ingress77 @ 13.02.20, 13:44*
Hello! The problem with the antenna on Sony Xperia XZ2, phone "jumps" between the base stations, as a result of the mobile Internet has become unstable. Worst of all works in the range of 2600 MHz and the aggregation of this range. Phone almost 2 years, the original Rostest. You need to come up with something to enhance signal reception.
If you will take, please feel free to orient in time and cost.

Welcome to bring diagnostics to orient in time and cost, on average, the repairs will be from 3500 to 4500R.

* SrvBit It would be great to make a diagnosis on the spot, so as not to leave your phone unnecessarily.
in this connection I wish to discuss this possibility in advance. I could drive up tomorrow before lunch

Ingress77 @ 13.02.20, 16:18*
it would be great to make a diagnosis on the spot, so as not to leave your phone unnecessarily.
in this connection I wish to discuss this possibility in advance. I could drive up tomorrow before lunch

We can look at a place only for Shodnenskaya.

* SrvBit Well, podedu tomorrow morning.
And tell me, price range, which is higher taking into account the discounts? And also whether the promotion is "Be the first" if you suddenly have time to 10?

Ingress77 @ 13.02.20, 18:15*
good'll be there tomorrow morning.
And tell me, price range, which is higher taking into account the discounts? And also whether the promotion is "Be the first" if you suddenly have time to 10?

The promotion is valid at a price we can say anything only after the diagnosis.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/02/20, 20:38