Service-Beat: Repair of Mobile Equipment throughout Russia | Professional repair of phones, tablets, laptops, headphones

Rep: (3)
Google Pixel first. The sound disappears, the microphone does not work, then restarts itself, it hangs when receiving a call. Read about audio codec, the symptoms are similar. What else can be estimated, and what the cost?

Rep: (9)
zulivarus @ 15.12.19, 15:39*
Google Pixel first. The sound disappears, the microphone does not work, then restarts itself, it hangs when receiving a call. Read about audio codec, the symptoms are similar. What else can be estimated, and what the cost?

Hello, replacing the audio codec should 4500R, other damage should not be.

Rep: (0)
Hello, friends! While my nekronout HP dv6700 again went to you, because, in spite of your GPU replaced, the screen goes off again, I wanted something to ask. If you still manage fixed a screen, you could not set back Windows Vista instead you set Win7. In exchange for board and life hacking. Namely, these laptops are not a detective battery and chop off, if slightly move the power plug is not because "the power supply is broken," I am told your dear colleagues. And because the BIOS 7th Windows can not see the battery of fossil nouta. And how Batteries and BP do not buy it, nothing will change. Just please do not try to update the BIOS sevens, there is a risk that the computer will turn into a pumpkin. So it goes. I am waiting for news.

st_ooped @ 21.12.19, 22:44*
Hello, friends! While my nekronout HP dv6700 again went to you, because, in spite of your GPU replaced, the screen goes off again, I wanted something to ask. If you still manage fixed a screen, you could not set back Windows Vista instead you set Win7. In exchange for board and life hacking. Namely, these laptops are not a detective battery and chop off, if slightly move the power plug is not because "the power supply is broken," I am told your dear colleagues. And because the BIOS 7th Windows can not see the battery of fossil nouta. And how Batteries and BP do not buy it, nothing will change. Just please do not try to update the BIOS sevens, there is a risk that the computer will turn into a pumpkin. So it goes. I am waiting for news.

Welcome to the video chip will understand (possibly defective caught). In the near future to provide information. Thanks.

Good day, phone huawei nova 3, how much it will cost replacement of the display. The reason - the moisture, it works, but there were stains on the screen.

romazin @ 23.12.19, 05:44*
Good day, phone huawei nova 3, how much it will cost replacement of the display. The reason - the moisture, it works, but there were stains on the screen.

Welcome replacement display module should 3100R

Rep: (150)
I would like you to go to repair the smartphone, but something got nervous after reading the reviews.
An example which confused:
Attached Image

At least 10 positive messages from one person in one day. And this occurs repeatedly at the reviews page.

Post has been editedAntas - 31.12.19, 11:39

Antas @ 31/12/19, 11:38*
I would like you to go to repair the smartphone, but something got nervous after reading the reviews.
An example which confused:
пїЅ#пїЅ

At least 10 positive messages from one person in one day. And this occurs repeatedly at the reviews page.

Hello! Well, our client is overdone, it happens))) I wanted to make us a nice, t. To. Is a regular customer and we repaired all the family. We never write reviews themselves!

Hello. I Redmi Note 5 ceased after the fall included. (No external damage), please contact your local Service Center. Computer does not see any smartphone and board shifted from fastenings. They promised solder Snapdragon processor 660, and today voiced "possible failure (processor damage) come January 8th." Please reply: The replacement cost you (+ spare repair = RUB) may extract information and spare parts shall be the smartphone for you?

grenn30 @ 06.01.20, 14:03*
Hello. I Redmi Note 5 ceased after the fall included. (No external damage), please contact your local Service Center. Computer does not see any smartphone and board shifted from fastenings. They promised solder Snapdragon processor 660, and today voiced "possible failure (processor damage) come January 8th." Please reply: The replacement cost you (+ spare repair = RUB) may extract information and spare parts shall be the smartphone for you?

Hello, bring to diagnose if the problem is really in the processor, the repair will cost 4500-5000R.

Rep: (6)
Hello. Sony F3111 (Sony Xperia XA). Do not operate the camera - either front or main. Replacing the main camera on the new results did not give all the same - a native app does not run, third-party report camera error and close. In test mode (* # * # service # * # *) just a gray screen. Firmware drop in results is also not given. Can it be done? Price?

ivmilt @ 07.01.20, 14:43*
Hello. Sony F3111 (Sony Xperia XA). Do not operate the camera - either front or main. Replacing the main camera on the new results did not give all the same - a native app does not run, third-party report camera error and close. In test mode (* # * # service # * # *) just a gray screen. Firmware drop in results is also not given. Can it be done? Price?

Hello, if the replacement camera controller, it will cost 3500r.

Hello, Lenovo Ideapad laptop if you can repair the body? It became crumble connection between the screen and the main body (photos attached). Everything else is working fine.
How much will it cost?
More can be cleaned from dust ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedtheqwerty - 09.01.20, 07:37

theqwerty @ 09.01.20, 07:35*
Hello, Lenovo Ideapad laptop if you can repair the body? It became crumble connection between the screen and the main body (photos attached). Everything else is working fine.
How much will it cost?
More can be cleaned from dust ...

Welcome required autopsy. If you restore the rack, it will be worth 2500 one side. If you need to change the body part, it will cost 6500, cleaning will cost 1500R.

Rep: (262)
Hello, the problem with the column Mi Square Box (NDZ-03-GB)
When charging, the red LED is not lit (otherwise the display is, the same red color of the discharge blue when pairing), but the heater is turned on, even the sound volume can be understood that the column is charging (farting eventually teaches). What could be the problem? Thanks for the answer!

Post has been editedIddqd228 - 10.01.20, 16:23
Reason for editing: UPD

Rep: (114)
Good afternoon, prompt, I have sony z5 become deactivated and show that low levels of the battery, connect the charger, see 57 or more percent of charging. Phone 3 years, the output of the battery is dead and it is time to change or is it something else may have to do a hard reset? Thanks.

Good day.
Prompt the cost and timing of the display and replace the glass on the Samsung A50.

bioxzard @ 11.01.20, 19:10*
Good day.
Prompt the cost and timing of the display and replace the glass on the Samsung A50.

Good evening, the replacement of the display module will cost 5500R.

Good morning. How much the proximity sensor replacement will cost iphone 6?

Hello, phone sony xperia z5 compact, during disassembly broke off part (board space indicated on the photo, next to the same, but on the spot) prompt, for which it is responsible and whether it makes sense to repair, check the full functionality can not, no parts: middle frame, speaker and antenna) Phone is turned on, running, charging. Will the phone and all the basic functions if I can find / will install the missing pieces.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedru-to - 16.01.20, 10:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/02/20, 23:26