> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Android Keyboard (AOSP) | Standard Android keyboard

Rep: (172)
Android Keyboard (AOSP)
Version: 6.0.1-R3

Last update of the program in the header:08.05.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Standard Android keyboard

Description:
Continuous input (For typing, use a finger to slide from letter to letter). Voice input. Auto Correction.

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: XDA

Download: Version: 6.0.1-R3
Attached fileAOSP.apk(17.63 MB)

For TWRP
Attached fileKeyboard TWRP.zip(20.68 MB)

For manual installation Tyk

For ARM64 Tyk (Please unsubscribe about performance)

Past versions
Version6.0

Modifications

Build from different firmware

User Tips

Post has been editedIddqd228 - 24.11.18, 11:23
Reason for editing: UPD

Rep: (2406)
Package Name:
com.android.inputmethod.latin

With this package name, co-aviators are found in the topics:
Gingerbread keyboard
Jelly Bean Keyboard PRO
Android L Keyboard
Keyboard from Android 2.3+
Jelly bean keyboard
Р’В® New Android 4.2 Stock Keyboard
Gboard - Google Keyboard

Post has been editedgar_alex - 08.05.18, 21:13

Rep: (1690)
Maud:
ZTE Blade GF3 - Modification and decoration (Post No_Hammer # 66188725)

* gar_alex , Just when changing the package, the application crashes or is not installed. In GBoard, as far as I know, another package name, and the ones listed above are just modifications of the original keyboard.

Google keyboard
com.google.android.inputmethod.latin

AOSP Keyboard
com.android.inputmethod.latin

Post has been editedIddqd228 - 14.05.18, 19:32

Rep: (5)
What is the difference from the Google application from the market? Are the themes supported?

* alexnikone It differs in that it weighs less (no Google trash) and does not follow. There are only 4 themes: Material Dark, Material White, Holo and Holo Dark.

Post has been editedIddqd228 - 16.05.18, 17:46

Rep: (1)
Standard clav about anything. No resizing, top digital row and more.

* pahey2010 Who as) I think that the keyboard is needed for writing the text and everything

* Iddqd228 Yes, precisely for this and need. But the standard for me is too small and I need a constant top row of numbers. I do not like to press a separate button to enter numbers

Rep: (176)
* pahey2010 , hmm, my new crDroid 4.2 firmware has this keyboard with a top non-switchable row of numbers. Maybe some mod.
Attached Image

* localpirat , Rather you have a newer one. If not difficult to send APK

Post has been editedIddqd228 - 17.05.18, 11:03

* Iddqd228 here, try
Attached filecom.android.inputmethod.latin-8.1.0.apk(46.71 MB)

* localpirat , [attachment = "12896525: Screenshot_2018-05-17-11-04-54.png"
My Dodol looks like this. As for me, much more interesting than the standard. Yes, and weighs 3 MB

Attached images
Attached Image

* pahey2010 , yes, I do not mind, I use the Smart Keyboard myself. But I did, I decided to try the stock and just the top row of numbers for me is not needed, but it does not turn off, although I note that sometimes it is very convenient. Maybe I'll get used to what the floor of the screen takes. Skins would still ...

* localpirat Well, Dodol skins are suitable for everything. You can remove the numbers. Standard limited in features

Rep: (188)
Help guys! I installed this keyboard via APK, and it was installed as a system one! Now it can not be removed.

UPD: It was impossible to delete through the settings of the application (the delete button is inactive), I was already thinking of doing a reset and then I decided to go to Total Commander in the tab of my applications and delete there. And indeed, through Total CMD retired!

Post has been editedOrbitaa - 30.05.18, 22:23

* Orbitaa You are likely to update the standard.

Rep: (188)
* Iddqd228 No, there were two: Aosp and Gboard

Rep: (36)
Good keyboard. Easier than GBoard. My question is this. Does she follow typed text? Just in GBoard - 9 permissions, and in aosp 10. And the tenth is the inclusion of synchronization. It is strange that in the settings of the aosp clav itself there is no synchronization at all. Interestingly, that is, it will not be able to retrain the trained words after reinstalling and clearing data and cache? And for GBoard, the description does not have permission to enable synchronization, but it can synchronize automatically and manually. I do not understand ... Below is a screenshot of this permission for aosp. And so thanks. Cool Klava.
Attached Image

* Nikorion I don’t know for sure (probably not, since I’m using the XDA), but for as long as I used it, there were no problems.

Rep: (36)
And this clave has this permission. (Below in the screenshot.)
So she is spying and it turns out ...!?
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/01/19 08:38