Kali linux | Flies kali linux

Rep: (0)
https://www.google.ru/...inux-android-tips/amp/
I did everything here, in the end run, and when you press the volume rocker, she flies
Help me please!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I stroystvo irbis nb 116Irbis NB116 - Discussion
I do not understand how to put the driver in particular sound.
And how to get the wifi module built-in monitor mode?

p.s
wifi chip realtek 801n, know that broadkomovskie chips Easy displays and what to do about it?

Post has been editedMr.666 - 06.06.18, 10:03

Hello, after installing Nethunter on Samsung J7 (2016) does not work Airdump-ng ..
How can this be fixed?

Posted on 18/06/2018, 10:07:

* Sombrita , Probyval reinstall Aircrack-ng, it does not help ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (96)
* Sombrita , Wrote this:
sudo apt-get install aircrack-ng
?

Post has been editedDen_Switch - 18.06.18, 17:03

* Den_Switch , But does not help ..

I wish you the time of day!

Stolen smartphone Huawei CUNL21. How to use the Kali Linux by IMEI find out the location of the smartphone?

With the help of a tool?
(Clearly, telephone dezaktivirovana. That is only at IMEI).

Thank you in advance !!!

Rep: (250)
* Sombrita If I understand correctly, then your wireless card does not support monitor mode, and therefore face the problem of not displaying the surrounding network interfaces

Posted on 22/07/2018, 12:38:

Kangourou @ 2.07.18, 22:29*
telephone dezaktivirovana
Hmm, it seems that way, but it is not very precise answer, because I did not understand exactly what it means. Ie there is no SIM in your phone? Or have in mind that he even can not call 112?

* Nikita 13,
Phone stolen. The thief probably put your sim card. (And I sent another operator with my same number). Here Metasploit-ohm possible to hack a smartphone, knowing the number. And if the utility has to backtrack or Kalix-e to find and crack your own stolen smartphone? I meant it!

Rep: (1)
Hey. Put on a skin nethantera termuks, it bluez and websploit. Trying zayuzat team hcitool scan, but throws an error Device is not available: Permission denied. And I tried to su and sudo through (though not sudo was put through the repository, but the hike is generally left garbage). Who knows what to do with it?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (-1)
* cjloyllok , Understood or not yet?)

Post has been editedkarbazol666 - 11.10.18, 02:56
Reason for editing:

Rep: (8)
Who knows how to use kali linuxom can anyone help I need Stiller SAINT for android for my needs

Rep: (7)
* olegpetrov03 So there own chip, called tsu, or something. And it should be juzat

Rep: (8)
After installation when booting laptop off what to do?

Who will syl tehpoderzhki on this topic

* Kangourou,
And that police are not looking for IMSI already):? Rolleyes:

Hello. Help with installing Kali NetHunter on Vertex Impress_Eagle, android 7.0 HW1.R1.V11.
Ruth right there, set Magisk.

Welcome recorded Kali Linux on a flash drive and start from the computer to the main monitor propodaet picture and connect the TV set via an hdmi everything works.

Looked through the terminal monitor command xrander sees and the standard razrisheniem and Monique still does not work. Help me please.

Rep: (4)
Hello!
Who knows well Kali linux can contact me ?!

Rep: (4)
Hello!
please tell me what kind of vpn have to kali linux

we closed country have no access to any site

Rep: (287)
* Nazarik ... , openvpn

*, *, *, *, *, *, *, *, *,
PHPoeniX @ 06.05.19, 19:24*
Why is this system?

You can take entvar put autotools, make, gcc, libtool and assemble the packages.
Pros: unlimited number of supported devices, efficient use of memory, the most recent versions of the utilities do not need to put any kernels!

Post has been editedPHPoeniX - 18.05.19, 00:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/10/19 15:20