> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> MTS Smart Pro - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
paxomich
Message#1
08.05.18, 08:35
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 170
Check in: 05.07.16
Prestigio Prestigio MUZE B3 PSP3512 DUO

DiscussionMTS Smart Pro
PictureMTS Smart Pro
Discussion �

Specifications
Description MTS Smart Pro
Brief characteristics
Screen diagonal: 5.5 "
Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720
Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat
Number of cores: 4
Maximum processor frequency: 1.3 GHz
Main camera resolution: 8 megapixel
RAM: 2 GB
Maximum memory card capacity: 32 GB
Cellular standards: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, GSM
Wi-Fi Calling: Yes
VoLTE: Yes
Number of SIM-cards: 2
Wireless connection: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Battery capacity: 3000 mAh

Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 28.03.19, 15:08
Reason for editing: ViperOS Coral v3.1.1
denkam75
Message#2
09.05.18, 00:26
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303
Check in: 22.08.13

Hello everyone who has purchased or is going to purchase this miracle ...
-I purchased this device two weeks ago (when I received an MTS in the salon and I did not hesitate ...) as I needed a decent smart, but I had a tight pull on money ...
-The first impressions are quite decent (again, considering the cost of the device) took him for 6434r. I was inspired by the purchase of this particular device past experience (positive experience) of communicating with smartphones from mts (was smart run, smart surf 4g), and now having felt, twisted, poyuzav in the cabin decided to risk what I do not regret.
-On the board android 7.0, the FreemeOS firmware (MTS_SmartPRO_v1.0_23012018) has not been updated yet ... all the mts programs are easily removed, and I turned off Google trash ...
- "smoking" a tube from the inside, I found out that the device on the platform Jinga JI55_216M platform mtk6737m
The system works smartly without brakes (2 gig operas play their role) I personally have enough memory for 16GB of eyes
-there are two slots for nano sim card one combined with a slot for a flash drive
the connection is stable, the wai-wai is clear, the blupup is quite tolerable (I use the stereo headset), the sound from the iPhone ears is quite (although I am not a sweetheart :))
- native headphones (which by the way are present in the kit) you understand mediocre ...
-camera: rofl: finally can of course divorce a complete one fake and the main grief of course (well, this will not fotik docks go)
Scanner works surprisingly well ...
-sound sound (can be adjusted in the engineer) to someone like ...
- Solid case, does not creak (the lid is removed tightly and so = snapped in)
-display color quite tolerable angles and brightness as on all budgetary leave much to be desired ... glass 2d is the most usual (prints remain immediately and very difficult odeter)
-buttons a little play but the inclusion is clear ...
- real metal frame ...
-kakum 3000ma quite enough for a couple of days with a stretch (with real use)
Now the most important thing I managed to unlock it without problems (I will make a separate post below)
Vobschem smartik quite tolerable for the same money from the stars from the sky is not enough, but it also copes with the ad hoc functions ... and quite a practical one

foty:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddenkam75 - 09.05.18, 00:59
denkam75
Message#3
09.05.18, 00:57
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303

And as promised otvyazka from the operator ...
root is not needed
all firewood must be installed

��� download

download archiveTHIS
unzip to the root of drive C: on the computer ...
1.Open the folder:
screen
Attached Image

run as administrator

2. poke the blue button
screen
Attached Image

3. connect the disabled body to the computer
and click on the screen
Attached Image

4. if the body is determined, the start button will appear click on it and the yellow strip will run to the end, all are disconnected loading the body with any sim card we check ...
screen
Attached Image

I did everything without problems ....
zkauba
Message#4
09.05.18, 03:57
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 02.08.15
Honor 8X JSN-L21

Denkam75 @ 05/09/18 07:26*
the device on the platform Jinga JI55_216M platform mtk6737m

Do you know what sabzh Chinese analogue? I want to find a protective glass on it. Maybe something from Meizu will fit (M5 Note, for example) ...

Post has been editedzkauba - 09.05.18, 03:57
Reason for editing: ochepyatki ..
denkam75
Message#5
09.05.18, 05:21
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303

* zkauba
What sabzh Chinese analogue?

so far all that is known is Jinga JI55_216M (but the information on it is zero)
I want to find a protective glass on it.

In mts they said the other day there will be both glasses and covers .... and it seems like from glass 5 it fits ...
AlexanderL
Message#6
09.05.18, 08:41
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionMts

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
Cho-to
Message#7
09.05.18, 23:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 23.08.16
Xiaomi Mi 5

Should I buy this phone for a child or as a second dialer?

--------------------
denkam75
Message#8
10.05.18, 00:50
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303

* No_Man,
Should I buy this phone for a child or as a second dialer?

I look at your second surf ... so I think this device will be better in quality, well, and ponavorocheny ...
Cho-to
Message#9
10.05.18, 01:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 23.08.16
Xiaomi Mi 5

Denkam75 @ 05/10/2018, 00:50*
I look at your second surf ... so I think this device will be better in quality, well, and ponavorocheny ...

Well, now I will wait when delivered

Post has been editedNo_man - 10.05.18, 01:05

--------------------
ryzhiy72
Message#10
11.05.18, 14:10
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 21.10.16
Lenovo S660

* denkam75, Hello)
Clarify the list and memory cards. There are all 3 slots or 2?
Can I insert 2 sim cards and a memory card?
I saw such a device in our store, I think to take. I am interested in the issue of memory.
Thank you all for the answer))
denkam75
Message#11
12.05.18, 02:49
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303

* ryzhiy72,
Are there all 3 slots or 2?

Two slots for sims, one combined with a flash drive (tobish or flash drive or sim card) .... carefully see the pictures in my post, look above ...
Well, as an option, you can make a "sandwich" here it is easier than with a sled
grass46
Message#12
12.05.18, 13:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 222
Check in: 15.02.09

denkam75Is NFC present?
ivannor
Message#13
13.05.18, 05:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 23.06.10
Apple iPhone 5s

Tell me, please, is there an event indicator in Smart PRO? :)
denkam75
Message#14
13.05.18, 20:45
experienced
[offline]

Messages 303

* grass46,
NFC no
* ivannor
there is no indicator either

The main advantages would be: good autonomy, solid body, stable connection, fresh android, plenty of memory (with unmeasured load, very adequate work), adequate fingerprint scanner ..
The disadvantages include: Mark screen (glass olefobki), a mediocre camera, the absence of many useful features mentioned above ...

On the camera, it seems to me that the software does not match, it is possible that the manufacturer or craftsmen will get better ...

Post has been editeddenkam75 - 13.05.18, 20:53
ryzhiy72
Message#15
16.05.18, 13:23
Novice
[online]

Messages 49
Check in: 21.10.16
Lenovo S660

* denkam75, Good afternoon)
Does this device have a otg connection?
V_L_S
Message#16
24.05.18, 08:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 15.04.13
3Q Q-book ER71B

Greetings to all)) tell me who knows what kind of case it will fit and where to find it, otherwise it hasn't found the entire Internet
sever81
Message#17
31.05.18, 03:36
Guru
[online]

Messages 2141
Check in: 06.08.13
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

But this method will not work?
Unlock for all operators
1. Change IMEI through the engineering menu (* # * # 3646633 # * # *) ->Tab "Telephony" ->"GPRS" ->IMEI: 355744080044039 ->"WRITE IMEI"
2. Reboot and change the SIM
3. Enter the NCK code: 53674490

Done, return your IMEI.
Dimoon083
Message#18
31.05.18, 10:00
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 24.05.18

Hello everyone, I am reading this resource for a long time. But I just registered. I bought this unit in early May. Before him was the main phone Lenovo 536 paired with a restored iPhone 5s, without a print and with a dim display. That is to say, used the mood one of two things: D.
I chose the phone for the price, the priority was a large screen, a battery that would be enough for a day in average mode and for a couple of hours to watch the video over the 3 or 4g network. This phone was accidentally caught, the price is 6490, the fact that it is not a problem for me, since I have been using this operator for many years as the main one.
So, the first impression from the phone was pleasant. The assembly is good, there is no backlash and squeaks, the base of the phone is metal. The screen is large, for watching a video, the thing is, it doesn’t go blind in the sun, you can use it at maximum brightness. The sound is loud, when you watch the video, everything is audible. You will not miss the incoming call either, the sound is a loud vibration, real, powerful. Headphones also sound for this price range. On average use quietly live a day on a single charge. In the video viewing mode from the mobile network, it also lasts for several hours, the final duration of the work depends on the signal quality and screen settings. From Wai Faya lives in the video mode for 4 hours safely. The imprint works well, almost always the first time.

But for almost a month of use, the disadvantages of the model outweighed its advantages. The first problem I encountered was the absence of any support, they didn’t know about this phone in the salon, they couldn’t tell me what to buy protective glass, what bumper, or which model at least. They offered a universal case of a book on velcro, but then the second problem appeared. The back cover is removed by the phone, a SIM card is located under it, and a twin jack under the second SIM card and USB flash drive, and if you stick it all on the cover, access to removing the cover is very difficult. And the lid, in turn, sits tightly, but it is made of very shaky plastic and is very soft. Yes, and the phone itself is large and in such a case its size increases so that it does not fit in one pocket normally. The lack of it is also weight, it is heavy, when you watch a video you just want to put it on the table, and when using one hand you have to maintain it so as not to drop it. He gave the child (4g 6 months a boy) to play and chat with Alice, he does not hold it in his hands and immediately puts it on the table or the floor, in short it does not fit for children to play.
Further, the main camera turned out to be worse in quality than in Lenovo A536, it works for a long time, it does not focus on small things normally, there are noises even with good lighting. By fotkat can, but if it was to him something better, then the worst quality photos in the eye catches immediately. The built-in application shows only 6 mp from the claimed 8. But if you put any other application for the camera from the market, then the full 8 mp appears in the settings, but the situation does not change, the quality is worse at times than on the a536 lenovo. But I noticed one moment, if you turn on video shooting and at the same time take pictures at the time of shooting, the quality increases and the camera stops lagging. Most likely this is something software, as described above. But given that there is no support, they will not fix it. The camera for selfies with normal lighting makes pictures even better than the main one, here it’s a plus. With an iPhone 5s, I don’t even compare the camera, the quality is different at times simply for the worse.
The next problem was noticed not immediately, but only when I got used to the device, after rebooting it turns on the bluetooth and starts connecting with the available devices by itself, and does not turn it off after the first click on the shutdown slider. (Maybe the only problem is mine) He also generally noted that the system works with a huge number of lags in general, when exiting, for example, from VK to a workstation, icons load for half a minute, applications open slowly, youtube lags periodically, all this taking into account the fact that more floors The memory of the drive is free, and the RAM is 60-70% free. If there were no 2 gigabytes of RAM, the phone would simply hang terribly. I think lags are all because of Yandex launcher, phones without it with 2 gigabytes, operatives just fly compared to this.
It is not suitable for games, there are no seals there and the balls work with a bang, but something is already starting to slow it down. In particular, he installed ships from potatoes, after a couple of battles, he began to lay the sound, then the Wi-Fi network fell off. On the mobile network, the sound also lags. The graphics settings are average, but it heats up and lags, you can lose a couple of fights on a minalink, then a break, as the sound starts to lag.
Further, the screen is devoid of any protective coating and collects fat marks like a magnet, and they are scrubbed badly from it. Even my iPhone with a Chinese display had a bad but cover and got dirty only from sweaty hands, and this one even gets dirty from dry hands. Sliding your fingers across the screen is not comfortable. Maybe this can be corrected with protective glass, but you still need to find it.
It was also noticed that he keeps the signal worse than lenovo a 536, like a wi-fi (Lithuanian standard, a router with two antennas, stands near the window of a room with a balcony. In the kitchen, this unit catches one or two sticks, lenovo a 536 catches all sticks. With a mobile The network catches the same thing worse than the Lenovo A536 both on the street and on the premises.) But that is not the best phone in this regard. I noticed that all the antennas under the back covers are very small, although it can be seen on the case that they are provided with recesses of impressive dimensions. While he is not going to remove the cover on the guarantee, after the expiration of the warranty period, I will re-stick the antenna, I will make more of them, if of course it remains with me.
And now we’ve gotten to the main problem of this phone, it’s a conversational speaker, the sound in it is squeaking, it’s loud, but it beeps and you want to turn it down or turn on the speakerphone. After 10 minutes of continuous conversation, my ear begins to cut and my head aches, maybe this is again just me, but it became fatal in order to stop using it as the main one for calls.
Began to use it at home as a tablet, for this it is suitable. Watch videos, read news, etc.
As the main one, he took the maze of M5, it is better than this phone in all respects of comfort of use and convenience, it carries with it, but is inferior in terms of the volume of the external speaker.
The bumper nalez on the phone from iPhone 7 Pro, a lot of them in Chinese stores, you need to choose what would be the size more or less fit. Holes do not match of course. The protective glass is more suitable for mezu m5 pro, but I have not glued it yet.
If someone has any info how to fix his hangs, then write)
mrsedoy
Message#19
09.07.18, 12:28
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 30.04.15
Thl 5000

Denkam75 @ 05/09/18 00:57*
Download archive THIS
unzip to the root of drive C: on the computer ...

Archive link is damaged or has the wrong format.
paxomich
Message#20
20.07.18, 21:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Check in: 05.07.16
Prestigio Prestigio MUZE B3 PSP3512 DUO

Boys, can someone tell me where you can buy, order a glass sensor LCD display?
Faceless semyon
Message#21
27.07.18, 20:53
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 27.07.18

Good evening everyone!
I got this smartphone two weeks ago. If you choose smartphones up to 6 tr. (5990) in our stores, then MTS Smart is the best option. Prior to that, he used an old Samsung Galaxy Corte, and in comparison with him it is just a fairy tale. The phone does not slow down, it works smartly. To work with the documentation is the thing. By performance: I ran asphalt 8 on it, it works without lags on the most minimal graph, but if you put on the sagging above (note: you can play at high settings). Launcher from Yandex immediately removed, because There are not big sags in the menu of the smartphone. 4g works fine, the Internet just flies (download speed reaches about 3 MB). The cameras are certainly not perfect, but still better than on the old smartphone. Fingerprint scanner works fine. The sound of the speaker (one speaker, the second is missing) is good and powerful. For the design a separate plus (on the side of the iPhone, in front of the maze). The screen also performs its functions perfectly, it can be seen well in the sun. During the conversation, the interlocutor's audibility is good. Headphones are also good. And now the most interesting, punctures mtsa: the first failure came a week after the purchase, though not with a smartphone, but with its charging. I wanted to charge, but the unit stopped working. Changed yusbi wire did not help. Then I decided to check it on a multimeter, but before that I tried again to plug it into the socket, and voila! He himself earned! The second minus was with the battery, I watched the video and Smart showed 15 percent, but after 5 minutes it sharply dropped to one. At the moment, these glitches were no longer! The third thing I didn’t like much was a weak bluetooth. He put it in a carrying case and a backpack, plugged it into the bluetooth headphones and rode a bike. He was constantly losing the Bluetooth signal. The most interesting thing is that when buying, someone already tried to remove the sticker on the battery inside the store (I think this way other buyers tried to check if the battery was securely closed). By the way, if you want to buy a case for mts, the covers from Chinese smartphones Blubu (with aliaexpress) are suitable for it. Ali did not even consider the option with Ali when buying a smart (although it is possible to buy a good maze for the same money), since I don’t want to risk and play Russian roulette with the Russian post office. Summing up, I can say with confidence: The smartphone is excellent, and even despite the drawbacks I have found, the pluses clearly close them! I advise everyone, you will not regret!
Mts

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 13:35