> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL - Purchase | Smartphone, 6.2 "

Rep: (68)
PurchaseAsus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL
PictureAsus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Firmware � | Camera talk � | Modification and decorations � | Owners Club �

Where can one buy

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 30.08.18, 17:58
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (107)
* seva971,
I just have air conditioning with delivery in Novorossiysk in 1000 r I came to the entrance of Moscow, which is more than 30 kg

Rep: (1)
* duha21 And greater problems with purchases of shipments. It is better to overpay on the spot, and with a guarantee

Posted on 17/05/2019, 14:51:

* katerochek But you train or car. And we have only AVIA

Rep: (209)
seva971 @ 17.05.19, 14:29*
Again take a long time, the game is not important, the size would not be less than mine and Sams not3 IPS display

is not there anything of these? Just then already more powerful processors are:
https: //market.yandex....iceto=19990&how=aprice

Posted on 17/05/2019, 14:55:

seva971 @ 17.05.19, 14:50*
you train or car. And we have only AVIA

mail-that is, because surely? :) Ali Book?

* duha21 , Redmi note 7 is in the DNS, but there is no NSF, although I do not use it on his note3. With Xiaomei seems to me greater problems. I'm only a user of the box. His Sams not3 for 5 years are not sewed, not rutoval are not reset to the factory nothing. Accum changed only 2 times like.

Posted 05/17/2019 15:20:

duha21 @ 17.05.19, 18:52*
mail-that is, because surely?
of course I have. Only then I confuse such as a pair of electrician machines and ouzo decent buy on the mainland, as we have just the cheap one. So I went through 20 pieces Net Magazov, and with e-mail Russia, only one found, all traffic only. And for the delivery of some of the ruble want. More deliberate. In the distant region has its own troubles with the assortment and prices, especially for delivery.
Ali did not look variants.

Rep: (6)
* seva971,
redmi to score 7 Google camera is installed as easy as on zenfon. nfc if not using, then the hell you zenfon for 20tr? the same notes redmi 7 3/32 4/64 Now for 10tr for 12tr on Alix can buy
I had Xiaomei redmi 5+ No problems were not with him. At some points it even better zenfon works, although weaker processor. Most likely the case in the optimization software shell. If not for nfc, I would definitely buy redmi notes 7.

Slightly off topic zenfona, but suddenly it will be useful:
Recently, the children bought two smartphone Leagoo T8 2 / 16GB on Pandan discounted one smart left 3010r. While the screen is comparable to the iron and Honor 6c Pro, which bought his wife a year ago for 12tr. T8 surprisingly proved to be quite interesting smartphone for 3 rubles. The screen is excellent, iron nimble camera at Xiaomei redmi 5+ can quite a bit worse. Accum holds long. I advise you to look at, if the score is ready to guarantee for this cost. There is a version in which T8s 4 / 64GB, it is slightly more expensive, you can buy for 3600, only need to keep track of the maximum discount on Pandan. here onsavagemessiahzine.comhas a profile on the topic of smart if Th.

Post has been edited_spinner_ - 17.05.19, 15:41

seva971 @ 17.05.19, 15:16*
With Xiaomei seems to me greater problems. I'm only a user of the box.
How long have you probably have not communicated with them :). I get it - and enjoy it;)

* _spinner_ Yes at Alix not7 4128 can for 14t.r. buy. But this again in the profile thread and read features and nuances. Just like opredelilsya☺

* seva971 No bells and whistles and nuances :)

* duha21 Fucking now overpersuade menya☺ or moderators on the cap Nadab and kicked in vybora☺ branch

Rep: (16)
* seva971 , ASUS is better than the score 7 redmi definitely.

Posted 05/17/2019 5:55 PM:

Version with pandas. Accum unloaded, loaded via usb tester. He showed in 2800 mAh and 4 hours of charging with a current of 1.0 amperes. Strange as that. Written on the power supply is 2.0 amperes. 8 mi tester lite checked so there is everything converges.

* Ruslan93 , Right now I tried this unit to charge 8 mi lite. It produces 1.7 amperes. In general, the phone itself is why ASUS does not want to charge faster 1 ampere

Rep: (80)
* Ruslan93 ,
At the sound I do not care do not listen.
Google put on again the result of a very chic

Posted on 17/05/2019, 18:06:

_spinner_ @ 17.05.19, 15:27*
with over 10tr 4/64 for 12tr on Alix can buy

ASUS important here is compared with the white warranty and redmi with China, which is not comparable. Then, too, with the pandas for 12 - 14 or price redmi here.

* kaljaba ,
kaljaba @ 17.05.19, 22:04 *
Then, too, with the pandas for 12 - 14 or price redmi here.
and here redmi notes 7 to CSN 13999. But! version of 3/32. So here are all the same ASUS. And caught a branch notes 7 honored as the display is not all happy.

* seva971 , Well, there is a perception that 8 mi lite screen is better than redmi note 7. And ASUS is much more beautiful than the color screen on my mi 8 lite

Rep: (46)
kaljaba @ 17.05.19, 18:04*
Then, too, with the pandas for 12 - 14 or price redmi here.
For the price it has long been not to buy.

Rep: (80)
* Loki3D,
So we have it in stores 19990 cache 2000 mainly sell and tyrneta with about 15 thousand.

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone standing in front of a choice between Asus ZenFone 5 and Huawei Mate 20 lite, before used Xiaomei decided to get away from them because of the shell, the priority of the camera performance, but also as a kind of autonomy. With this pick?

* barbos_74 If the ADR for the 16 to take the best of it. I for example have Xiaomei 8 mi lite and Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL. And still I use Xiaomei because as it is more reliable or something. Batteries of the same capacity as the battery lasts 2 times faster on ADR. On ASUS sound good, nfc, and the screen is urgent but not white as a natural if amuled screens. Chamber who would not say that, out of the box the same shoot. At Asus Shirikov there is a plus for me personally,

Rep: (2)
* Ruslan93 , Duck's autonomy me confused Asus, I'm in the game on the phone does not play, mainly social networks, Youtube like to see, but I like to make pictures. By Xiaomei I do not want to return because they have had enough.

* barbos_74 With working guy walking around with some sort of Asus in a metal case and 5000 mAh Batteries. 635 percent of the same kind. Camera that's straight on the same thing that my Xiaomei. And it is worth 12k in the chain stores. He says keeps excellent charge and the game draws to cheer. I just like more glass enclosures and so would have taken it. It looks cheap and feels the same

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRuslan93 - 20.05.19, 07:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 2:20