> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL - Purchase | Smartphone, 6.2 "

Rep: (69)
PurchaseAsus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL
PictureAsus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Where can one buy

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 30.08.18, 17:58
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (19)
* klon45 , is that allowed? I read about returning to the house, so they write that returned the money only after the conclusion of the SC that the goods can not be repaired. So he lay there in all my 45 days. Just read the reviews where people have written that I had to write a statement and they did not return funds due to the fact that there is no response from the SC.

Rep: (212)
Andryusha25 @ 05/13/18, 17:17*
The CSN also still not delivered.

Even here in Cheboksary in DNSe and silver and black is.
27999 Installment 0-0-12 or 2800 bonus

Rep: (19)
* duha21 I understand they do not bring in all regions at once: rolleyes: gradually until we all reach

Rep: (56)
Andryusha25 @ 05/14/18, 8:54*
duha21, I understand, they do not bring in all regions at once, and gradually comes to us all,

You can come to the salon and ask him to bring you to order, I'm so in St. Petersburg from Moscow time monoblock ordered. They brought in a week. The main thing that the manager has got adequate =)

Rep: (27)
Andryusha25 @ 05/14/2018, 10:42*
* klon45 , is that allowed? I read about returning to the house, so they write that returned the money only after the conclusion of the SC that the goods can not be repaired. So he lay there in all my 45 days. Just read the reviews where people have written that I had to write a statement and they did not return funds due to the fact that there is no response from the SC.

And this is the drum, that conclusion is not, read the best article ZOOP. In an Internet a bunch of information, even applications have examples, I CSN has 3 times the money so returned, the last time in the case (computer) they start about repair
... but we will not flood here, in general, as they say yes seeker shall find.

Rep: (17)
* Andryusha25 ,

Here is the answer
Service, share, and return the PC and other equipment (Post jb007sa # 35970957)

Post has been editedbraginetc - 14.05.18, 16:23
Reason for editing: Do not insert a link

Rep: (1)
in onlayntreyd removed from sale .... ADR and sold 2 pieces of all, what could it be? ASUS shall not give much lower price (they had 25990r) - corny heated ...

Rep: (331)
How to verify that the box has not been opened? Is there any film, a sticker or something similar?

* skalana , But oh, the box is sealed in mica

Rep: (430)
yesterday bought a black ...
in Citylink.
brought a sealed pouch, seals branded no.
in the same place on the table opened, they checked everything and taken away.

Rep: (20)
* coolperec,
of the accessories have something come from?

Rep: (430)
* costo ,
I did not even bother to look for the 4 days ago all the accessories ordered Ali.

Rep: (42)
Good afternoon, bought a phone in MTS in Rostov-on-Don, a cash back to 2500. It is in the MTS network the phone was the only one in the entire city, and when he came to the salon, the seller honestly warned that the morning of the same day, put the phone in the window, before you buy I checked, everything was in order, even the cover was packed in its original packaging. Cashback for a few seconds after your purchase back to the MTS money and from there I quietly transferred the money to the card. Before that bought 2 phones in the MTS and MTS reasons apply to the guarantee was not, everything works well.

Rep: (122)
xxxrocker @ 23.05.18, 14:28*
Cashback for a few seconds after your purchase back to the MTS money and from there I quietly transferred the money to the card.

So it should be.
Congratulations on your purchase!
And in fact the body cost you in 25490, in a hypothetical redemption of 2500 r. with the bank. cards?

Post has been editedSubFor1970 - 23.05.18, 08:55

* SubFor1970,
Thank you for the congratulations))) to be precise, the body will cost about 25410-25430, as from 60 to 80 rubles (can not remember exactly), MTS took the commission for transfer of money at stake, but these are trifles.

Post has been editedxxxrocker - 23.05.18, 09:08

Rep: (122)
xxxrocker @ 23.05.18, 15:02*
MTS took a fee for the transfer of money at stake

A MTS purse money directly into the cabin to get it? And right there to transfer money from a purse on a bank card can be the same? With managerov MTSa?

* SubFor1970,
Yes, everything in the cabin, download the application MTS Money, registered in it, there is only one limitation - if before your number participated in the rally with a cashback of MTS, you need MTS money to another number to register (it is possible on the parents room, spouses and so on. d.), then the employee are giving your passport for identification pass on their system and you're done. MTS employee tell me how to transfer money to your card, but there is nothing difficult, translation occurs too quickly, in a matter of seconds.

Rep: (1)
If you are interested in black appeared online trade - the price tag 25990r club as early as in the Citylink)))

Rep: (0)
I took in the DNS for 28,000 rubles, cashback bonuses in 2800 (count rubles). Smarfon was only in the fourth store in the city, all in one copy, except for one store. I took it when I unpacked the box, but did not take off the stand.

The rules of the bonus program is written enrollment bonus after 15 days, but once enrolled. I plan to take the same Asus ZenPower, which is given as a gift when ordering the official online store and still remain bonuses on other purchases.

zhirbest: 24604.59rubhttps: //www.gearbest.c...phones/pp_1711205.html
Ali: 25810https: //ru.aliexpress....04127_32864959227.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 14:31