> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ulefone Power 3s - Firmware

Rep: (662)
Ulefone Power 3s - Firmware
PictureUlefone Power 3s
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
Important information!
You perform all actions with your phone at your own risk and risk, neither the administration nor the forum participants are responsible for your actions.

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

TWRP, Root, Recovery

Useful

Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited_Str @ nnik_ - 18.10.18, 21:48
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (117)
* str @ nnik88 , OK: happy: Only I ask tomorrow, as the application for a long time to recover, and already so late

Post has been editedstakan5ik - 07.05.18, 09:48

Rep: (3)
I understand we talk about Magisk Manager too early? Waiting for this apprat and think about the restoration of the application ... to put Ruth, will not work bank bend, and without them tugovato

Post has been editedmorpehsf - 07.05.18, 08:16

* morpehsf , This device is very good for customization, there are no problems with locks, so that magiskom should be no problem

I understand madzhisk through tvrp install? It comes to the device I need to try

* morpehsf Yes Route through any tvrp on new processors

Rep: (6)
* stakan5ik,
HereI wrote, andhere str @ nnik88 writes about the same ... I'm sorry, but I think that should be read carefully and do it!

* Bovivas So I read your post and post str @ nnik88. Today, I'll be home - I try these methods before I did not have time

Post has been editedstakan5ik - 07.05.18, 12:18

Comrades, the question for installation TWRP_ROOT: to claim 13 selected from the folder the file boot ... I do not have the file in the folder. When installing twrp by nemo does not need neither a boot file?

* morpehsf , Nuzhet only skarett file and rename twrp recovery.img, with skarett file put in a separate folder, and from there select the flush Tuloma

* str @ nnik88 ,
Thank you, kind man !!!

str @ nnik88 @ 06.05.18, 22:05*
here is my beginning on the basis of the flow G16

I ask this firmware
Conclusion: I did not succeed (I rukozhop campaign)
As I did everything: Flash.zip copied to a memory card and turned off Smart (laying on), launched FlashTool chose scatter chose rekaveri (rekaveri yours, renamed) by pressing the Download, connected smart, all approx. On - loaded in TWRP wipes are made, please Flash.zip. And he received eternal load (phone includes 20 minutes)

* stakan5ik , Factory unlock was enabled?

I wanted to learn more, updated firmware over the air or pens? And is not refreshed after tvrp fly off? How many questions until the device is not on hand: unsure:

str @ nnik88 @ 07.05.18, 19:57*
factory unlock was enabled?

Not
But I just got Ruth: happy:

* morpehsf If the system had any change, though tvrp though Ruth update will not be established, or if established it is possible to load firmware over the air update is only possible if the system completely from the box.

str @ nnik88 @ 7.05.18, 21:25*
if the system had any changes

As far as I understand, if in future firmware update comes out, you will have absolutely sew machine and then again to install all over again, I think correctly?

* morpehsf , Just so you can remodel your hands under tvrp updates, but that's another story)))

Post has been editedstr @ nnik88 - 07.05.18, 21:36
Reason for editing: Added)

Who does not vkurse why, see How TWRP and Root link does not work (it's not)

* morpehsf , Hiking post deleted

str @ nnik88 @ 05.05.18, 11:20*
#пїЅ
Instructions

A link to instructions for installing TWRP and ROOT is not working

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 13:48