Ulefone Power 3s - Firmware

Rep: (656)
Ulefone Power 3s - Firmware
PictureUlefone Power 3s
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
Important information!
You perform all actions with your phone at your own risk and risk, neither the administration nor the forum participants are responsible for your actions.

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

TWRP, Root, Recovery

Useful

Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited_Str @ nnik_ - 18.10.18, 21:48
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (1098)
TWRP 3.2.1

Tested and provided data -str @ nnik88

Bugs: MTP does not work, there is no indication of charging. The rest is fully operational.

Features: A full copy of the system partition is available for backup and firmware. System_Image (besides the usual system.ext4.win)

DOWNLOAD: Attached fileTWRP-3.2.1_Power_3S_by_nemo-nemo_.img (14.92 MB)

* stakan5ik,
Winda what? If above 8.1, then you need to disable digital signature verification when installing drivers

Post has been editedstr @ nnik88 - 06.05.18, 21:11

Rep: (115)
str @ nnik88 @ 05.05.18, 20:10*
if above 8.1

Windows 7

* stakan5ik,

why am I fooling your head, so through Fasboot you? there need wood for ADB set
Attached fileUniversalAdbDriverSetup6.zip(8.46 MB)

* str @ nnik88 , Right now, I will install and check: lol:

str @ nnik88 @ 05.05.18, 20:27*
there need wood for ADB set

All the same does not see

* stakan5ik,
did the phone give permission to debug from this computer? should have a message with a question?

str @ nnik88 @ 05/06/18, 20:37*
given permission to debug from this computer

Yes gave

* stakan5ik,
in the terminal, try to dial when the body is connected fastboot reboot

str @ nnik88 @ 05/06/18, 20:43*
fastboot reboot

Attached Image

Here is what the device manager writes:
Attached Image

P.S. Phone in Fastboot mode: writes =>FASTBOOT mode ...

* stakan5ik,
There are clearly problems in the wood you need to remove them and put it
Attached fileUSBDEVIEW.rar(425.01 KB)

how to use it can be read hereLenovo A319 - Firmwares (Fasting str @ nnik88 # 47720568)

str @ [email protected], 20:51*
put on

Put again:
Attached Image

But when I turned on the phone and connected to the computer (Phone included), the device manager writes this:
Attached Image

P.S. I rebooted to fastboot via the adb reboot bootloader command, the phone rebooted, but does not accept commands associated with fastboot (fastboot devices, fastboot reboot)

Attached Image

At the thalephone and the line is =>FASTBOOT mode ...

Post has been editedstakan5ik - 06.05.18, 22:40

Rep: (0)
. First of all, download this link for this root:https: //drive.google.c...FyTJwG6H0O? usp = sharing
Then follow the link to the driver installation video, watch the video and install the driver.

And where is the video itself and how to mount the image, ultra iso writes an unknown image format.

fastboot devices

Yes, and I had problems with this, I don’t know what is the reason for this, whether the percents are relatively new or what,
fastboot reboot

But with this and with the firmware of the same TWRP, there were no problems
and in general I don’t use Win7 oooochen for a long time, well, it’s not for work already, Win10 is easier here and with third-party devices and work ... I don’t know what else to advise you, I almost never have problems with drivers and software at 10ke, although I have such a mess in the system with firewood, and I stitched a lot of different phones from my computer

Post has been editedstr @ nnik88 - 06.05.18, 22:34

* str @ nnik88 This month I will buy a new computer and put 10 in there: D Then I will try to flash it again. In the meantime, the campaign, I will sit without root: flood:

* stakan5ik,
TWRP set? I have the first so let's say the disc of my custom there the root is embedded I can give, but the firmware is only for TVRP

* str @ nnik88 TWRP stitched earlier - it works. But after rebooting, it flies

Post has been editedstakan5ik - 06.05.18, 22:56

* stakan5ik , tvrp it is better to take a stable thing here from nemo, rename it to recovery.img, then flash it without loading into the system, enter the recovery and give permission there, with a swipe, it will no longer fly
here is my beginning on the basis of the flow G16https: //drive.google.c...PqsVhS2atSUfAdMCoF9jY5In the recovery, pre-make wipes

Post has been editedstr @ nnik88 - 06.05.18, 23:08

* str @ nnik88 , do wipe data and wipe cache?

* stakan5ik,
str @ nnik88 @ 05.05.18, 23:05*
In the recovery, pre-make wipes

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/19, 17:26