> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] God of War | discussion game

Rep: (503)
DJ Yakim @ 27.05.18, 11:21*
It is a pity that the die slashers and many other styles of play.

Hmm. Me a new GOW I personally just think slashers only camera deployed. I do not know, dual thrill of the game. On the one hand are stunning fights and camera behavior, on the other hand some seclusion. Tomb Raider in 2013 was also korridornoy, but it somehow did not feel it. New GOW is very similar to the movie by Lars von Trier, in particular,Dogville. Like a recognized masterpiece of cinema, when you look at it, feel, and touch them just how attached to the world culture. Then turn on any "Adrenaline" Jason Steytemom starring and just yelling from the madness that is going on in the film, although it is not at all a masterpiece of world cinema ...

Rep: (4)
Guys, tell me, is it worth to empty the purse to buy this toy. Please rate the game on a ten-point scale)

Rep: (130)
shimiya @ 29.05.18, 11:21*
Guys, tell me, is it worth to empty the purse to buy this toy. Please rate the game on a ten-point scale)

10/10

Oh, I remember when 3 of the eye Poseidon squeezed childhood ...)

shimiya @ 29.05.18, 10:21*
Guys, tell me, is it worth to empty the purse to buy this toy

Definitely worth it. And if a lover of Lord of the Rings - it now :)
God of War3 I do not really like because of the scene - the Greek gods are not quite what I really love. But Scandinavia is very straight so close to Tolkien, almost one to one. This is not surprising, as the professor took a lot of Scandinavian myths, almostI created on the basis of their world

Rep: (27)
* shimiya comments on this topic enough, and the Internet is already full reviews. My score 9 \ 10 and to acquire a must. One point I personally took off for what moments just to freeze that Kratos can not just jump to the small ledge, it is necessary to press the button and netroplivo down, well and skills with armor worth it to work better, many just simply do not need and the little things if absolutely quibble. But everyone has their own subjective opinion and even though absolutely everyone likes, then you may not like it :)

Posted on 29/05/2018, 11:52:

* Chief_Mate, Greek mythology is also very exciting, to each his own: happy:

Post has been editedBonefist - 29.05.18, 11:53

Bonefist @ 29.05.18, 11:51*
that Kratos can not just jump

Yes Yes! Very angry. Receding sometimes, like right now, I jump off, or jump up and .... did. I read somewhere saying that developers are specially made so that Kratos could not jump where it is not necessary, as the world narrowly-captain, and was only paved pathways. But damn, I said to Lara Croft in 2013, too, all the roads were laid in advance, but that did not stop her jumping like a mountain deer, just a place-where-not-have to-go were inaccessible, fenced off or not available at all.

Rep: (27)
* Chief_Mate, it is not clear it all. Invisible walls to instruct, because that's a big problem: wallbash:

Rep: (45)
DJ Yakim @ 27.05.18, 11:21*
Buddy with you and I agree on all of 100%! And more would be added, but I will not! So a lot of people who hawala all they slip, but in fact most of the games are made almost a carbon copy, which is what happened with the new GOW.
I like also like to add, and to answer the author of threads - but the game is not interesting to me, and especially that you do not want to discuss. And yes - the game made a blueprint. The structure of the world is quite boring - it's not those mazes that offers Dark Souls or Metroid Prime. There is a teleporter on the Lake - teleport to the right place. And what else? A couple of forks in Midgard and all? Add to this the inability to properly interact with the landscape (jumping and climbing), a small amount of creative and unique locales and turns all pretty flat.

And just remember from the first GOW, the old man in the beginning, which is digging the grave. That's what I trick! What a surprise then, that you are in the middle of the game, climbs out of hell through the tomb! And indeed, in the first GOW despite the linearity of all looped, one from the other follows the structure of Level design is complex and interesting. Another Castle Pandora even remember!

Chief_Mate @ 29.05.18, 11:55*
I read somewhere saying that developers are specially made so that Kratos could not jump where it is not necessary, as the world narrowly captain
The developers have done - because it took as a basis the game ancient camera system, management and interaction with the environment of Resident Evil 4, screwing it to the half-open world game with a bunch of bektrekinga and climbing to jumping, just to - not to invent anything new, and the character would look nice and everything was cinematic in The Last of Us. :) Just the thing - in RE4 enough to jump and climb, and in the GOW - quite a lot. And this RE4 system - not designed for dynamic melee.

Post has been editedandus_try - 29.05.18, 13:20

andus_try @ 29.05.18, 13:06*
and the character would look nice and everything was cinematic in The Last of Us

Something I do not understand. The Last of us a very different pace of the narrative, another gameplay, there are jumps and do not need. Here they suggest themselves ... And it turns out that you can jump only where specifically provided for ... So it's not an open world

Graphics Horizon Zero Dawn vs God of War

Chief_Mate @ 29.05.18, 11:49*
Definitely worth it. And if the Lord of the Rings fan of - it now!
God of War3 I do not really like because of the scene - the Greek gods are not quite what I really love. But Scandinavia is very straight so close to Tolkien, almost one to one. This is not surprising, as the professor took a lot of Scandinavian myths, virtually created the world based on them

Do not, I'm more like Greek mythology, but thanks anyway: thank_you:

Chief_Mate @ 29.05.18, 13:56*
The Last of us a very different pace of the narrative, another gameplay, there are jumps and do not need. Here they suggest themselves ... And it turns out that you can jump only where specifically provided for ... So it's not an open world
So in this case and. :) In The Last of Us - no jumps and constant backtracking because RE4 system there by the way. Here - a lot of climbing, jumping, and generally meant that the space of the game quite freely. And they did so only because it just took a pattern that was to provide the game a "cutscene ekspirens" to visually the game looks and feels like RE4 or Last of Us: a major character, interesting, but not interactive scenery, etc.

Imagine how much would have to change and come up with when the game would be free jumping and interaction with the environment!

Post has been editedandus_try - 29.05.18, 14:45

A little more to grumble :)
The game seems to provide everything. From heroes are footprints in the sand, in the snow, in the mud. All very impressive. Remain nicks from the ax on environment, on any place, even in the coffers! An ax reacts foliage. She did all respond. Even with a sound job - if Kratos tells one of his stories but had to be interrupted, then later he will continue it! Awesome! heroes also get dirty with mud and blood. Beard moves in the wind. I do little things, such attention is very appreciated in the games. For it is even impossible to jump can be forgiven. But why, why if you stand under a waterfall, it does, does not affect? No one gets wet. In The Last of Us hero not only wet, but even the water began to flow through it properly. The Horizon Eloy weak, but still mokla under the rain and in the water. Witcher too wet. In ancient GTA5 general - on where you come into the water - and for many namoknesh. Why, there is no such GOW? Why???!!!! :))

Chief_Mate @ 29.05.18, 14:43*
The game seems to provide everything. From heroes are footprints in the sand, in the snow, in the mud. All very impressive. Remain nicks from the ax on environment, on any place, even in the coffers!
And Leon from RE4 - bangs effectively swayed when aiming. :)

Here look, from 17:30- movement of the character, too, the same form of action - are made only by the context (for lighting up button), except for destruction of barrels / boxes and windows. And yes, there is all the same - if provided hero get wet on the script, it gets wet. And only so.

Post has been editedandus_try - 29.05.18, 14:48

andus_try @ 29.05.18, 14:37*
how much would have to change and come up with when the game would be free jumping and interaction with the environment!

So the game like 5 years old did, it was possible to come up with. But I was just grumbling. Horizon at all from scratch made, there certainly is also not without sin, but still great climb and jump ... The Tomb Raider one solid script almost on every jump, but how effectively looks. Strangely it all. Kind of like GOW positioned as almost the most technically advanced game. But beyond that it is not. Personally, I can not put the game 10/10. Just because of this.

Posted on 29/05/2018, 14:52:

andus_try @ 29.05.18, 14:47*
the same form of action - are made only by the context

Damn right! Very similar, even the position of the character to the left ... hmmm ... :(

Chief_Mate @ 29.05.18, 14:48*
So the game like 5 years old did, it was possible to come up with. But I was just grumbling.
So that's the point, I'm talking about this and that just did not want to come up! :) We looked at Lust Of Ac - have chosen the same pattern of RE4 and all. But "sinematik Experience" cutscene single plan, etc.

In general, I believe that Cory Barlog - not much of a creator, but more a craftsman. It can make good games - but only on existing templates. And the God of War 2 it turned out great because he worked on a system that was devised before him, David Jaffe in the first part. But this is my opinion.

Post has been editedandus_try - 29.05.18, 15:04

Rep: (130)
Chief_Mate @ 29.05.18, 15:43*
But why, why if you stand under a waterfall, it does, does not affect? No one gets wet.

they are all the same gods, Jesus walked on water in general and personal)

Hmm. I wonder how. Just like used to the game and even began to think with the fear that's so now and will be ... How I jumped two ogromennyh do not know whom to me. Very epic! So very beautiful. Awesome game Shoot

Digital artbook for the game. High resolution pictures:

I took out the review

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20 13:00