> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] God of War | discussion game

Rep: (45)
So I went through the game. And to be honest, I did not expect, as it turned out the chamber, with a sharp termination. In general, it is evident that many just are not completed yet. The plot - not disclosed at all. Instead, Kratos could be any other character, it would not much has changed. The developers have ignored almost all of the background is a great hero. We can say that this game is about a certain Viking and boys that travel the scenery Scandinavian mythology. Where the story - a very simple, as some strong dramatic characters in the development of relations has not been noticed, except for two or three points. With The Last of Us - simply is no comparison!

Full "worlds" - all three. One is quite large and is generally a full game world (Midgard) and two much for less. One of them - this is an obvious imperfection:
Hellheim. Art and game design is very mediocre, and the location is very very very small. And the schedule is not very - much looks angular and malopoligonalnym. And, make visiting this place twice! Especially did not like - flying on the ship, with multiple waves of enemies. This is so even primitivism and artificial stretching, I think.
The other three locations - this is not the worlds, but simply levels. Two of them (quite primitive and design and Arta) - bonus for leveling, one - a scene without battles and other things, where we are located just minutes 5. But running around in Midgard on back streets, caves and other additional monotonous. the places for the gathering of often useless items - fill up! Run, I do not want to pump. Enemies are often repeated (due to low diversity), and unique bosses a little bit. Locking in the room with the destruction of a few waves of enemies - not uncommon in the game. Another did not like this one point:
Search treasure Tyr. Twice forced to spin around one place, and with the gameplay, on the principle of linear corridor: cutscene - the room with the enemy - a corridor with traps - the lever. Repeat around the circle. Further, as there is an artificial delay in approaching the final game. Suddenly, even during the movement is detected, that get to the final location only having produced another eye - read, go straight a little faceless and location inside the snake.
About pumping said - much of it unnecessary and has not metered and a more structured approach. Because of this I have tactical boevka turned into a typical meat Action without much difficulty, and excess silver just hundreds of thousands. Boy - irritating repetition of their zaskriptovanyh phrases. And in general - background conversations sometimes very much.

In general - there is an attempt to cross the genre line games to play in the open world. My opinion: it did not work in the best way. Well, this game - the weakest part of the series, in my opinion.

Rating: 8.

Post has been editedandus_try - 11.05.18, 16:31

Rep: (27)
Well, got his hands to respond to the comment above, which did not give me a rest for many days.
andus_try @ 10.05.18, 23:09*
as it turned out the chamber, with the sharp end of

I do not feel any intimacy of the word at all. Completion is quite logical and covers all the aspects that were touched upon in the game, and also makes an allusion to the next part (if you are, of course, looked at the ending of a title on a black screen).
The plot - not disclosed at all.

The plot is revealed and what is not disclosed - will open in the next section. You have given all they could, as well as a seed for the future. If you open all the cards - will not intrigue.
Instead, Kratos could be any other character, it would not much has changed.

have changed a lot, would not be of the drama that we have, thanks to last part.
The developers have ignored almost all of the background is a great hero.

We are exactly in the same game is played?
With The Last of Us - simply is no comparison!

Let us then compare Mario and Horizon. Why not?
Full "worlds" - all three. One is quite large and is generally a full game world (Midgard) and two much for less.

The following worlds - in the following parts.
One of them - this is an obvious imperfection

I would say that he was not well thought out as far as we would like.
on the ship

Those. a lot of action with references to the third part for you primitivism? I experienced enormous pleasure and a lot of emotion on this point.
The other three locations - this is not the worlds

It feels that the cons are taken directly from the air. And they are bound to be huge worlds as Midgard? They do not carry a mandatory function and pass them by those who are interested to learn the game inside and out.
and quite primitive in design and Artoo

Sorry - this is not a movie and the game. In the same Witcher Horizon and the situation is even worse, especially if you follow your logic.
But running around in Midgard on back streets, caves and other additional monotonous. the places for the gathering of often useless items - fill up! Run, I do not want to pump.

Absolutely normal for all games. Do you want to - run, do not want - do not run. Say thank you, that the portals are implemented in the game.
Enemies are often repeated (due to low diversity), and unique bosses a little bit.

Enemies enough. In the same Witcher Horizon or enemies no more, and they are repeated absolutely well, and sometimes they are too many, do not step to step quietly. And the bosses, in fact he is one. The rest - it's just a more or less strong mobs.
Another did not like this one time

Perhaps then I can accept. As for me, cutting out the plot points, down to finding treasures - many would not have lost.
much of it unnecessary and has not metered and a more structured approach

Bleeding is normal, but a variety of useless combo that few people would enjoy - full. It would be worth it to pay more attention to yourself skills.
Action typical meat without too much difficulty

It all depends on the complexity of the game progresses. On the second - yes, for the most part will slashers after the middle of the game (some just for this and go into these games). The third and fourth - already need to think how and why.
Boy - irritating repetition of their zaskriptovanyh phrases. And in general - background conversations sometimes very much.

The typical behavior of a child who repeats the same thing many, many times. Background conversations - an opportunity to learn more about the history of each character of the new GOW universe, without reading the silly notes that miraculously lying on the ground, as is done in many other games, I sometimes do not even have enough stories from the same Mimir. So, as for me, at some point you can add even more to the background.
Alicja attempt to cross the genre line games to play in the open world. My opinion: it did not work in the best way.

It turned out just fine, and it's my opinion.
Well, this game - the weakest part of the series, in my opinion.

As a game that has an excellent storyline, excellent dramatic component, excellent boevki (which alone is worth the final battle, how much emotion and action), excellent picture and music can be less linear and obsolete slashers? I do not understand. The game, definitely, the most powerful in the series. IMHO.

Post has been editedBonefist - 18.05.18, 01:02

Rep: (503)
So I finally got to the God of War4 and I have something to say!
I'll start with the fact that I played remaster GOW3 and who is Kratos, and what he can do - I know. So when I came across the first Troll with wood in his hand and began piling on me, I already cried - You Kratos! You squeezed her eyes Poseidon! You won Aida! And this is what that fine Bossico! And Kratos heard me, jumped on his neck and brutally turned the monster's head.

I'll start from the image. The game is very beautiful. But beauty and technology is not achieved at the expense of some ultra texture, no. In this regard, I am sorry for comparison, they will continue, Horizon Zero Dawn much more advanced and more beautiful, much more real. God of War graphics closer to the Witcher, especially with regard to the foliage, as well as the lower range of drawing and the picture itself more like a cartoon than a movie. But the work with light and shadow is excellent. And would the game is just a beautiful game if it were not just bombeznaya camera work, the work of the operator. Such a person I had not seen anywhere else. It is up to the operator's work falls off the jaw. Any Witcher nor Horizon does not. Viewed This recent film, shot on the novel by Stephen King? Saw there how the operator pulling on themselves the entire film, creating mnogoplpnovye transitions? So, in GOW4 better. It almost has become the new standard for games in the third person.
And further. World GOW4 not grim and gray as involuntarily expect, and colorful and bright. And this is very good.
Very pleased to work with minutiae. On dirt are tracks in the snow is very realistic grooves, no worse than in addition Horizon zero Dawn. Kratos during battles covered with blood. Solar flare, clouds, mountains - all beautiful, all at a very high level.

Gameplay
Kratos can not jump. I mean I am not able to jump just like that. A jump over a small chasm, jump from ledge to ledge, climb up the hill - it please. And Kratos makes it very gracefully, it is clear that the skills of the past have not gone away. In the battle Kratos personally seemed a little wooden, Eloy of the HZD is much more mobile and mobile. Kratos as a sledgehammer, Eloy also stings like a bee ... However, as the fights delivered! Statement - this is what steers the entire game. And finishing! Bare hands to tear or cut the body in half a powerful blow of the ax, beheaded. And everywhere krovisha, a river of blood. This is the God of War, brutality will not go away.
I liked that gradually beginning to open skills, there are opportunities to improve open. Many compared GOW4 c The Last of Us, so that's - does not seem to. Rather more reminiscent Diablo2. Remember it was possible to hire an assistant and to pump it to dress cool armor not only on himself but also on him? Here also. Only Wiggle we Arte. He knows how to shoot a bow on the order of, or on their own, can climb up and drop us a circuit to Kratos was able to climb. Also Artey constantly helps - says where to go or what to see. In general, a great assistant should get out of it.

Environment.
I just started playing. I write these lines after reached the World Serpent. I have a strong feeling that Kratos was placed in the world The Lord of the Rings, so here are all similar. Witcher seems gray and dull and can not withstand any comparison. But it is worth remembering that in God of War RPG is a component, while the game itself is a constant and fierce battle, Cutting through the through hordes of enemies and epic boss fights, and the rest of the scum polubossami different from the main legkoubivaemogo meat. On the open world - I can not say what will happen, but so far he's Corridor. The Horizon or The Witcher you can go to the vending of any mountain, climb on it and see what's there. It's so kind of you can not ...

And in conclusion. I liked very much how the vibration in your controller. Maybe this is considered insignificant in the games, for me is very important. So. Since vibration is all right. Impact feel. Return an ax in his hand already felt the skin. Vibro greatly complements the game.

Post has been editedChief_Mate - 20.05.18, 11:18

Chief_Mate @ 20.05.18, 11:02*
You Kratos! You squeezed her eyes Poseidon! You won Aida!

And Zeus turned into a bloody mess o.O
* Chief_Mate, and you are in 4k mode of play?

Rep: (503)
* Bonefist,
No, I Slimka and TV fhd

Rep: (46)
I find someone in alvheyme both the gap between the worlds? One on the beach, and the second, all clambered, can not find.

Rep: (46)
* Kondakov,
In a pancake, thank you half a day in search of killed

Chief_Mate @ 20.05.18, 17:35*
No, I Slimka and TV fhd

Chief_Mate @ 20.05.18, 11:02*
some ultra texture, no. In this regard, I am sorry for comparison, they will continue, Horizon Zero Dawn much more advanced and more beautiful, much more realistic

Ran and played in both games, but 4k + HDR (IMHO) GOW looks better. This is particularly evident in some teksturki. I agree about the view distance in GOW soap away. But again, detailing and drawing YY I like most in GOW. Eloy seemed to me more clay than Kratos.

Post has been editedBonefist - 21.05.18, 08:35

Rep: (2)
I'm at the beginning of the game when you start not expanded the boundaries of the screen and is now playing with black polosami.Kak and where to change?

Rep: (25)
* sirshadow123
In most settings, Sonya, still need to be put in the TV display on the screen and not 16: 9

* Kondakov, I do it on average 15 times filled up (I nezauchival its motion, almost brazen Lupita, shnyaga slowing of time is very good

* Kondakov I am trying on average. Yesterday before bed I left - tried a couple of times. Almost killed 2 times, but not enough of his HP.
Despite the fact that it all takes place in the top belongings out of the fog of the world: wallbash:

Posted on 26/05/2018, 12:19:

* DJ Yakim , Her movements are not so many, but it is the ability of will apply, and will take it and jump on you. Burnt by this much: skull: It is very interesting as it is on the complexities above average pass: scratch_one-s_head:

* Kondakov, I passed 2 and 3 of DS and BS. The WB took platinum. All it passed without phantoms. But how I hate this queen. Before the game it felt perfect in terms boevki, but the boss gave me to understand that it has a very curves of moments that are frozen. Benefit fins boss.
P.S. Until platinum were treasures and 5 crows, well, actually the Queen of the Valkyries. Whatever interesting pobochki, platinum knockout turns the game into a job. But still, to get satisfaction from the game for a long time - platinum required IMHO.

Post has been editedBonefist - 26.05.18, 14:45

* Bonefist, I took platinum pleasure from the game did not get

Some Chinese or Japanese proshol queen on the most difficult level without losing a life

Post has been editedDJ Yakim - 26.05.18, 14:55

* Kondakov, And I'm a fan of the previous parts, and the part of the record as if all igruli that go, but before GOW was a real exclusive slashers!

* DJ Yakim, and so it can not come from the fact that the last part was a bellhop slashers, and then from the slashers are not so much. I liked the third, it was platinum, and how do I have it burned in the curves of the ground, and particularly in trials. And this masterpiece, the whole story is a breeze passed straight to the ants some scenes.
The Chinese and the Chinese on the: rofl:
* Kondakov, dopov, like as not, judging by the comments of developers. Yes, with all my gear and okay with their upgrade, too, but it is absolutely not necessary in fact to the parent company. Because played on medium difficulty - missed calls from the game, in the end, if met wanderer several lvl up or break, then did not leave the matter for later, and was held for several deaths, the first Valkyrie too tortured for a long time, because the level was small: lol:

I went after her with 10 times on average, without stone resurrection. If you remember all the traffic that is simple - the queen becomes simple. Passed on stupid rune blades with gift Apollo + Fury Titans (gives good othil combined) + Rune proteins from Atreus, which I dug stones on the rage. Well and good knocks her attack Thanos glove with 3 stones necessary.
P.S. Platinum took on the result. Even somehow sad, the game really is very good. When he took platinum BB was the opposite sense of relief. Now probably sit behind the Horizon, but he did not.

Post has been editedBonefist - 26.05.18, 19:34

* Bonefist, Horizon I liked more, I was there too, platinum hapanul, I also want to take a supplement in GOW I just liked McGregor brothers and gnomes with mimimirom and so very dull and monotonous (

* DJ Yakim , tastes could not be discussed. The game does not owe everything to come. But this comes in most cases, including the most ardent fans of the previous parts gov.

* andus_try, Buddy with you and I agree on all of 100%! And more would be added, but I will not! So a lot of people who hawala all they slip, but in fact most of the games are made almost a carbon copy, which is what happened with the new GOW. And before that it was indeed an exclusive Sony, almost like his style to any game. It is a pity that the die slashers and many other styles of play.
I generally furious 5-year development, as they write, we have worked ..... And the world is empty and inanimate world, and at the very beginning, when you pass the gate, then the tree hangs a chain with candles and when you throw it, he flies like an ax from the wall, with the other great world of games, and it all worked out better! And since the early build of the game was a little more fun and grafon brighter, I remember in 2015 when a video showed the first gameplay there Kratos activated the runes directly on the ax as it should be according to Scandinavian mythology. I hope in the following parts of this fix nudnotu.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 12:18