Nokia 216 - Discussion

Rep: (137)
Nokia 216 - Discussion
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Marriage and repair В»| Firmware "

Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
The new Nokia 216 phone has an instantly recognizable appearance and a well-known interface, allows you to conveniently work on the Internet and incorporates various entertainment functions. The 2.4-inch screen is great for taking photos, playing videos, playing games, viewing photos and web pages.

Nokia 216 with Opera Mini browser makes it easy to access popular web pages. Download apps and games from the Opera Mobile Store. Share your selfies and other photos with friends and family using the Facebook app. And that's not all: throughout the year we will provide one game from Gameloft for free every month. Play non-stop.

High-quality voice communication, high-capacity battery, built-in flashlight, FM radio, MP3 player and video, up to 18 hours talk time and up to 19 days in standby mode, Bluetooth 3.0, support for a wireless headset, 2,000-pin memory.

Thanks to the support of two SIM-cards, you can save on phone calls, messages and data download. Nokia 216 with two SIM-cards allows you to select the best operator during travel and use different SIM-cards for personal and business needs.
Device characteristics
operating system
Software Version: Series 30+
Local data exchange
Direct data exchange Bluetooth 3.0 Slam
Call management
Call types: Voice call
Call management features: Auto Answer, Call Bar, Call Forward, Call History, Call Logs, Call Waiting, Built-in Speakerphone Speakers, Speed ​​Dial, Voice Mail
Supported number of phone books: 1
Maximum number of contacts: 2000
Ring Tones: MP3 Ring Tones
Dimensions and weight
Height: 118 mm
Width: 50.2 mm
Thickness: 13.5 mm
Weight: 82.6 g
Weight without battery: 60.8 g
Volume: 71.7 cm3
Connect to the cellular network
GSM network: 900 MHz, 1800 MHz
Maximum data download speed in the GSM network: EGPRS 236.8 kbit / s
Maximum data transfer speed in the GSM network: GPRS 85.6 kbps
Display
Display Size: 2.4 "
Display Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
Display Technology: Transmission LCD Display
Display Specifications: Low Power Mode
Pixel Density: 167 pixels per inch
Main camera
Main camera: 0.3 megapixels
Main camera features: Video recording
Focus type of main camera: Constant focus
Digital camera zoom: 2x
Flash type: LED flash
Other applications
Pre-installed games, free games, Opera store
Memory
RAM: 16 MB
Maximum memory card capacity: 32 GB
Memory Card Type: microSD
User Data Storage: Memory Card
Message exchange
Multimedia messages, text messages, a common folder for text and multimedia messages, universal MMS / SMS editor
Front-camera
Front camera: VGA 0.3 Mpix
Front camera features: Flash for selfie, photography
Front camera video resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
Browser
Internet browsers: IPv6 support, Opera Mini (4.5)
Battery
Replaceable battery: Yes
Battery capacity: 1020 mAh
Battery voltage: 3.7 V
Standby time: up to 19 days
Maximum talk time on a 2G network: up to 18 hours
Maximum music playback time: up to 47 hours
Video recording
Main camera video resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
Frame rate video: 15 frames per second
Increase when shooting video: 2x
Video Capabilities: Zoom in while shooting video
Video Recording Formats: MP4 / MPEG-4
Device protection
General security features: App certification, device lock, device unlock password, PIN
Environment
Materials: Without polyvinyl chloride and brominated flame retardant additives; nickel free on the surface of the product
Packaging: The packaging of reduced size is made from renewable materials and is fully recyclable; contains up to 90% of materials that are recycled products; pure wood with certification up to 100%
Energy Efficiency: A reminder to turn off the charger
Product Disposal: Fully composed of materials suitable for recycling and energy generation.
User Guide: Single Color Printing
Sound
Playable audio file formats: AAC, AMR, MIDI, MP3
Sound playback options: Volume, music player, playlists in the music player
Sound Recording Codecs: LPCM
Sound recording capabilities: Stereo
Radio features: Stereo FM radio
Design
Other functions of the user interface: Screen Saver, Vibrate
Keyboard and Input Tools
User Input: Keyboard
Buttons: 4-way navigation button with selector, alphanumeric keypad, call button, power on / end button
Video playback
Frame rate of video playback (local): 25 frames per second
Video Playback Codecs: H.263, H.264 / AVC, M-JPEG, MPEG-4
Video Streaming: Real-Time Video Streaming (RTSP), YouTube Video Search and Playback
Special abilities
Hearing: Vibrate
Vision: Vibrate
Physical abilities: Speakerphone, speed dial
Basic connection information
SIM card type: mini-SIM
Dual SIM: Intelligent dual SIM support
Audiovisual connectors: 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack
Charging connectors: micro USB
System connectors: micro-USB-B
USB: USB 1.1
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
Bluetooth profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.5, Headset Profile (HSP) 1.1, Object Push Profile (OPP) 1.1, Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) 1.0
Tools for effective work
Personal organizer: Alarm clock with melodies, calculator, calendar, clock, flashlight, notes, voice recorder, reminders
Device Management: OMA Client Provisioning v1.1
Nokia 216 DAS (tГЄte) 1.01 W / kg

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Post has been editedIndrocom - 04.05.18, 01:06

Rep: (3)
ODSCN 216 phone copy
but apparently, visual

Post has been editedFastss - 07.06.18, 16:21

Rep: (5)
I bought this phone, I thought when I had a free minute at dinner, I could see facebook, it turns out that the facebook application is in Russian, but I can write a message only in English letters. In simple sms there are Russians but only English in chat. I wrote Nokia's tech support chat, they said no joke (buy an Android smartphone), I say "are you serious now?" They still write, “Can I give you an offer? Buy a smartphone,” I wrote to them, why did you sell these on our market? But useless ...

Rep: (11)
I bought this phone, I thought when I had a free minute at dinner, I could see facebook, it turns out that the facebook application is in Russian, but I can write a message only in English letters. In simple sms there are Russians but only English in chat. I wrote Nokia's tech support chat, they said no joke (buy an Android smartphone), I say "are you serious now?" They still write, “Can I give you an offer? Buy a smartphone,” I wrote to them, why did you sell these on our market? But useless ...

what's not to like? Two dynamics, good quality of communication, convenient body! Do you think a sensible person can log in to Facebook?

* Aleksgeimer You are not rude, I went in and everything works fine there, when at the construction site, at the dinner itself, the very thing, my hands are dirty a little, it’s not a pity to kill such a phone.

Wrong, there is Cyrillic, just press the lattice a couple of times

Rep: (2)
For some reason, my phone saves only 8 sms. I thought maybe he wrote them on a SIM card, but he didn’t find any settings on that. Can you tell me what's the matter?

Rep: (0)
This machine came to me, but with a non-working screen. Need to pull the contacts. I installed PC Suite, but the phone does not connect. At random I can not turn on the pc suite mode on the phone. How to be?

* LM23101990, PC Suite does not work with S30 + and Asha devices (for Asha there is the Hokia Suite)

And there are people here who have Nokia 216 dual sim? Need a sequence of clicks to switch mode. At the moment, when connected to a PC in Nokia Suite, the message appears that the device is not in PC Suite USB mode.

Rep: (49)
* LM23101990,
PC not supported on this machine. higher comrade* IAndrocom, already wrote

So it’s impossible to get contacts with this Nokia?

* LM23101990,
Unfortunately no
PS: buy on OLX / Avito the original 150 used, well, or 216 used (the cheapest, the main thing that the display worked) and transplant the display

Finally I found this tefon here))

Guys, can I install a program on the tefon given? firmware? I found a vtsp / ICQ / pdf reader in vxp format, but they do not want to open, writes that now it is impossible to open. I read on this forum, it says there that the matter is in the RAM, but the memory is 16 mb as much. hmm ..
help me lamer: girl_cray:

Rep: (6)
* mustaaurinko,
Nokia 216 supports jar

The phone is really a quality one!

Rep: (1)
The phone as a simple dialer is not bad. The battery keeps the norms. All the rest is sad G. Even contacts can not be transferred to it. Manually have to drive. Nothing to install. The phone is only a dialer and the network keeps worse than Explay.

Rep: (11)
Nazio @ 09/07/2018 09:53*
The phone as a simple dialer is not bad. The battery keeps the norms. All the rest is sad G. Even contacts can not be transferred to it. Manually have to drive. Nothing to install. The phone is only a dialer and the network keeps worse than Explay.

How did you determine that the connection keeps worse?

Nokia 216 supports jar
Supports

Rep: (6)
* IAndrocom,
I know. I answered
bad support by the way

Rep: (1)
Aleksgeimer @ 09/08/18, 23:40*
How did you determine that the connection keeps worse?

In the difficult conditions of reception at the mark of -6.4 meters where smartphones do not take, the button element took and it was even worse to take the call and get through. I hoped for this Nokia but it is there without a connection. In general, a rare shit phone for the money.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19 16:09