Jabra Elite 65t | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (3)
Jabra Elite 65t - Discussion
Jabra Elite 65t
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
Jabra Elite 65t - wireless headphones- "plugs". Despite their compact dimensions, they provide excellent sound.
Personalized sound. You can use your device with the Jabra Sound + app installed on your smartphone. In it, the owner can choose a suitable music profile, adjust the ratio of high and low frequencies using an equalizer, clarify the level of charge remaining in the battery.
Reliable protection. Headphones are protected from moisture and dust in accordance with the standard IP55, so they can be used in rainy weather.
Long work without recharging. The energy reserve in the built-in battery is enough to listen to music or talk on the phone for 5 hours. But the kit includes a pocket charging case, and it adds up to 15 hours of battery life.
Device characteristics
Microphone concept
4 things. MEMS
Wind noise reduction
Yes, 4-microphone system + open speaker design
Reduced ambient noise
Yes, 4 mic system
Microphone frequency range
from 100 Hz to 10 kHz
Microphone sensitivity
-38 dB V / Pa
Speaker size
6.0 Г— 5.1 mm
Speaker frequency range
from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Headset design
Intraocular
Ear Gels Ear Plugs
3 sets of gel ear inserts EarGels
Auto power on
When removing the headphones from the charging case
Auto pause mode
The device automatically goes into pause mode when one earpiece is removed from the ear.
Resistant to water and dust
Yes, at IP55
Talk time
Up to 5 hours of use from the headset battery and 15 hours when using a charging case
Charging time
2 hours using a plug-in USB charger (500 mA)
Fast charge
15-minute fast charge provides up to 1.5 hours of battery life
BluetoothВ® standard
BluetoothВ® 5.0
Wireless range
Up to 10 m
Bluetooth pairing list
Up to 8 devices
Ability to connect to multiple devices
Perhaps simultaneous connection to 2 devices

Detailed Headphones
Useful

Problems after flashing to the latest version
  • Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 13.03.19, 14:00
Reason for editing: Detailed tth headphones + manual in Russian

Rep: (2)
More should be noted that in terms of smartphone buggy bluetooth. Huawei p20layt.

Rep: (34)
* kolba71
Huawei p20 pro, do not observe similar problems. Plugging happens when passing under camera surveillance management systems or LED-lamps. But this, apparently, Bluetooth works problem in principle.

Rep: (25)
1hosten @ 8.03.19, 15:08*
keep up the flashing blue Leda, and then connect the second word of

I'm not talking about the second device, I'm talking about the first. one source. Of course you want to display in blue diode mode when first connected. Then, when podruzhatsya device, they are connected to the green diode mode. It's all clear. It is unclear why the computer finds the headset, displays them in a list of possible for pairing, but when you try to interfacing reports that the pairing was unsuccessful.
Olegus @ 8.03.19, 16:15*
I have them connected simultaneously to hayrez players and smartphones.

That is the subject I do not understand. Why the headphones at the same time more than one source ...

Rep: (132)
Ceran_new @ 08.03.19, 19:02*
but when you try to interfacing reports that the pairing was unsuccessful.

10 wines? I had a similar problem with the mouse. that's not the headphones can update the driver.

Post has been edited1hosten - 08.03.19, 20:24

Rep: (85)
* Ceran_new , Listen to music on the player Fiio parallel talk on his cell phone when an incoming call or if it is necessary most. Perhaps those who are listening to MP3 easy muzlo on smarfone really do not understand.

Post has been editedOlegus - 09.03.19, 09:36

Rep: (7)
Olegus @ 8.03.19, 19:44*
I listen to music on your player

Scored his kovon, it makes no sense to carry two devices. Modern smartphones are playing quite well and MP3 is different. And the topic in my opinion not audiophile. IMHO.

Rep: (1)
* GoldUmbrella Unfortunately, a colleague, I was very disappointed the ears (for such little money!). And okay, if only in my MI8, but because the same lousy sound and Huawei Nova 3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Not until you listen to all the great acoustics, clear sound, all frequencies in its place, in short, sonic orgasm! !! But as soon as the added bass, bit / drum, or electric guitar, begins a $ # @ * that the blood from the ears gushing fountain. Bottom line: I am looking for other TWS headphones and think where to sell these.
And about AptX codec, I realized that on 5 blutuz it does not matter, because radio channel width can transmit a much larger amount of data and without additional dances with a tambourine, so I did not find the lugs 5 blutuz and codec AptX.

* Samsovod I answered the question. The difference right Flake and mptri I feel and that's the reason I use it 65 for the scenario.

Rep: (17)
* orion-rk,
There already are several models, but the price of 18t

Rep: (25)
1hosten @ 8.03.19, 20:19*
10 wines?

No. For many years, I switched to Linux. Now yuzayu Netrunner.
What we do have 2 nouta (asus and samsung). Both modules are the same intel 7260 and the same OS. One (samsung), these ears are working without problems, on the other (asus) nifiga not work. Here are scratching their heads, where the jamb. Most likely the problem and dig asus should be that way.

Rep: (19)
Perhaps I have gained Rejection headphones, not one of the problems listed above. Galaxy A7 2018. :)

Today passed through those things in stores that signal if you have taken something from their chip. Taki yes, the sound disappears completely for 1-3 seconds, and then still recovering stuttering 2-3 seconds. Trash any, provided that the other BT ears that I yuzal, this was not all. Well, again - on the street have to izgolyatsya that would phone lying there in a position where they would have no signal is interrupted :(

* Evgen82 , The list of models in the studio, please !!!

I've already read earlier from someone about a problem when a person under some ice lamps glohli ears. So today I just ohrenel - I go to the store, which was a hundred times already, put the music. pause, kerf transparency, I go and I immediately begin to wildly deaf ears, then the second one and not for a split second, as it was before in the other Magazev and right for 5 seconds. Then left, then right, and glohli just tight. And at that moment I did not play anything, just transparency has been turned on, ie, feeling that the headphones themselves something so sensitive to ambient electro-magnetic environment, they just chop off. So I still have at the time of these convulsions decided to start playing music from the phone. I have 3 times in a row was checking out on the street - all super, entered into boutiques and back once the headphones out of order. This is a gesture of some sort, or with some other BT-ears this lazhi was not. Well and compared in detail the quality of communication with the Icon in the street and they are certainly much better to keep the connection. Pts. Sadly, though in general I really like his ears. But these issues just kill the whole experience of using, thinking to sell them :(

Post has been edited1hosten - 09.03.19, 23:51

Rep: (44)
orion-rk @ 09.03.19, 21:54*
list of models in the studio, please !!!

These fit:
Audio-Technica ATH-CKR7TW
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless

Rep: (17)
orion-rk @ 09.03.2019, 21:54*
* Evgen82 , The list of models in the studio, please !!!
And why Inet !!! thrown off below which you can buy in Russia, there is still at least two but we will not buy of.

* Evgen82 , Yeah, the price tag, of course, the horse ...

Rep: (21)
Galaxy s7. All this time, he lived well with the volume synchronization, today issued the phone suddenly, that this feature is not supported by the device ..

* 1hosten The problem with a range of the phone is the problem, not the ears. U12 + with my keeping in touch through the whole apartment, and a player Fiio a maximum of 5 meters, and if in a pocket or bag, it is also necessary to place the player ass up.

Rep: (0)
What to do if the left earpiece flashes red and does not play the music, but the application shows that both the headset connected.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 18:08