Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 13.04.07

Jabra Elite 65t- Discussion
Jabra Elite 65t
Official site | Discussion

Attached Image

Description
Jabra Elite 65t - wireless headphones- "plugs". Despite their compact dimensions, they provide excellent sound.
Personalized sound. You can use your device with the Jabra Sound + app installed on your smartphone. In it, the owner can choose a suitable music profile, adjust the ratio of high and low frequencies using an equalizer, clarify the level of charge remaining in the battery.
Reliable protection. Headphones are protected from moisture and dust in accordance with the standard IP55, so they can be used in rainy weather.
Long work without recharging. The energy reserve in the built-in battery is enough to listen to music or talk on the phone for 5 hours. But the kit includes a pocket charging case, and it adds up to 15 hours of battery life.
Device characteristics
Microphone concept
4 things. MEMS
Wind noise reduction
Yes, 4-microphone system + open speaker design
Reduced ambient noise
Yes, 4 mic system
Microphone frequency range
from 100 Hz to 10 kHz
Microphone sensitivity
-38 dB V / Pa
Speaker size
6.0 × 5.1 mm
Speaker frequency range
from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Headset design
Intraocular
Ear Gels Ear Plugs
3 sets of gel ear inserts EarGels
Auto power on
When removing the headphones from the charging case
Auto pause mode
The device automatically goes into pause mode when one earpiece is removed from the ear.
Resistant to water and dust
Yes, at IP55
Talk time
Up to 5 hours of use from the headset battery and 15 hours when using a charging case
Charging time
2 hours using a plug-in USB charger (500 mA)
Fast charge
15-minute fast charge provides up to 1.5 hours of battery life
Bluetooth® standard
Bluetooth® 5.0
Wireless range
Up to 10 m
Bluetooth pairing list
Up to 8 devices
Ability to connect to multiple devices
Perhaps simultaneous connection to 2 devices

Detailed Headphones
Useful

Problems after flashing to the latest version
  • Before asking a question, use search by topic. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 13.03.19, 14:00
Reason for editing: Detailed tth headphones + manual in Russian
Ramen
Message#2
03.05.18, 12:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

In general, I purchased this product. In general, I am satisfied, but I would like a better sound. The source is Blackberry Priv with Bluetooth 4.1 without a DAC. I also listened to Oneplus One (the sound is the same) and Xiaomi Mi Mix (Bluetooth 4.2 and the built-in SoC DAC - Aqstiq, the sound is better).
Dear experts, question:
Where is the sound decoding - on the phone or on the ears? Now I want a new phone, but I do not understand what I need: the 5th bluetooth or a dedicated DAC? I look in the direction of Meizu Pro 7, there is a separate DAC, but Bluetooth version 4.2. Does it make sense to pay attention to the DAC in this case, or take something like the Xiaomi Mi6 with the 5th Bluetooth and Aqstiq on the SoC?
Ramen
Message#3
08.05.18, 09:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

Thank you all, I figured it out myself;) I'll write a little over the ears, someone will come in handy.
First, to play well (well, at least to squeeze the maximum out of them) - you need the 5th bluetooth at the source. Decoding takes place in the ears themselves, so the presence of taps does not matter, but the channel width is very even.
The ears themselves do not support either AptX or LDAC. Although I still do not understand whether there is a sense of such support, because on earlier versions of bluetooth, these codecs, in fact, provided for the transmission of fatter data packets, and the version of BT 5.0 provides a wider transmission (at least AptX and AptX HD), so the need is kind of dubious. Correct someone in the subject, I'm not quite sure. In general, if you have BT 4.1 and younger, update the device, your ears for 10k in conjunction with the old protocol will cause anger and despair. About the protocols on this all.
Sound. Claim to the tops. Perhaps the only one. Top sound synthetically and on many tracks strive to fall into the digital porridge. I love good sound, but I also don’t listen to tube amps through 10 cm wide cables. In general, just a demanding user. And I will say that the voiced claim is not critical: there is a wide stage in our ears, the bass and medium are excellent. No kinks, very deep sound and wide range. Many tracks (especially the fact that is closer to electronics or jazz) to listen to just right kayfovo. Volume for the eyes. In general, there is room to grow, but as I understand it, there is simply no perfect BT-ears, for any money.
Convenience. I came up. I advise everyone to measure, but in general - comfortable. Light, hold on tight, do not fall out on the run. A little tired ears after 2-3 hours of listening. MB unaccustomed to, but this is.
The quality of communication - FIFT-FIFT. I hear the interlocutor well, but I myself need to raise my voice a bit, shouting over the surroundings. Because at the other end of the wire they hear you and everything around. It is not necessary to shout over it, without tin, but there is such a minus.
Appearance and case / dock. Pictures correspond. Collected well, the buttons are pressed as it should: clearly and easily. A little delicate black plastic on the inside - there are traces of falls, but you cannot see them outside when wearing them. There is a pretense to the case - the ears in it do not become magnetised, and even the niches in which you put them are very conditional: you need to put it neatly and accurately, carefully close the lid - otherwise it will pop up.
The time of work seems to be about the declared one. At least one charge of the cover is enough for a long time, there are no problems with sitting ears.
Add. functional. There is an application Jabra with all sorts of buns: a five-band equalizer and different modes of operation. You can turn it on so that the noise from the street is transmitted through microphones - sometimes quite conveniently in transport. You can simply double-click on the right ear and the music will stop and the sound through the microphones will begin to flow - great when you need to talk and laziness to pull out your ears. If, for courtesy, to pull out one of the ears - the reproduction is also paused. There is also a mode that should cut off the wind noise (like during a conversation), but I did not feel the effect.
Ask your questions
aknp
Message#4
11.05.18, 18:52
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 90
Check in: 06.06.12

* Ramen,
And how is the quality of communication with the phone with 5bt?
NikFFix
Message#5
14.05.18, 03:47
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 30.04.18

* Ramen,I have a question - where to buy them then ?!
Ramen
Message#6
15.05.18, 09:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

* aknp
Communication keeps excellent, there is no interruption. Sometimes one ear can fall off for a second (and maybe two at once), when you pass under the metal detector frame or with some kind of cable that interferes - I noticed in several specific places, such as leaving the Rimskaya metro station. But this is valid for a second and the ears are not particularly to blame.
And so - it is realistic to leave the phone in the room, leave behind two brick walls to the kitchen - and nothing is played to the standards. From this side there is nothing to complain about me in general.
At the same time, with BT 4.1, it was necessary to choose which of the back pockets of the pants to put the phone in - from the right one it plays, from the left one it interrupts

Posted 05/15/2018 09:35:

* NikFFix,
I took in a coherent, found a promotional code on the network and something went out around ~ 10,600, so it was over 11.5.

Post has been editedRamen - 15.05.18, 09:35
gennassik
Message#7
18.05.18, 16:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 07.03.08

Can anyone come across: today, the right earpiece does not turn off (the red LED does not light up) when inserted into the charging case, respectively, the sound "goes" to it. I have a second set. This headset in charging the second set is turned off. The right earpiece of the second set also turns off correctly in both charges.
Reset did.
In jabra offer to carry in service. There is no check and guarantee (
aknp
Message#8
18.05.18, 19:53
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 06.06.12

sad sad: coldly:
I generally decided to buy elite
yaru88
Message#9
23.05.18, 22:52
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 09.08.10
Sony Xperia XZ1 G8341 / G8342

Yesterday I became the owner of this device (set? I don’t know how to describe it correctly :)).
Frankly, I'm tired of wires, that's just a nightmare + tired of using a separate mono earphone in the car.
Began reasoning format "Well, why in 2018 should be so much in all?" First I went to buy a Sony SBH-56 - the sound is ok, the quality is excellent, but again the wires. After walking for 2 or 3 months I went further to think.

Began to think completely wireless. What can I say about the choice - choosing between Sony WF-1000X, Samsung IconX (2018), Sony Ear Duo (I was waiting for the start of sales in the Russian Federation), and I thought to wait for SONY WF-SP700N (well, it should have been very good). And then by chance, really by chance (shame Jabra for bad advertising on the Internet) came across a subject.

The result: I went to one of our well-known chain of stores in the Russian Federation, bought it. Then I share my subjective opinion. If someone wants to get feedback later - write, let me know what and how.

Pros:

1) The headset has a strict design, compact, made of good materials, although the manufacturer refused to use metal, but this had a positive effect on the signal (see further).
2) I got it out of the box, installed the application, configured it - it works. Immediately some kind of update arrived - I stuffed it into the case, looked at the blinking light for about 2 minutes and in the end everything works. (I was generally somewhat taken aback after learning that it is also being updated.
3) The "Hear Surroundings" mode works well, you can safely walk and hear what is happening around (passing by the highway you can hear the noise of traffic). You can hear people in the office (funny feature, funny reaction of the people). BUT! I personally felt a little dizzy due to the volume of sounds that poured into my ears. I usually use headphones with a similar mount, but WITHOUT listening to the surroundings, this is really some kind of new experience
Before point 4 I will immediately say - I have no special complaints about sound (not an audiophile). Do not beat stones, personal opinion.
4) The sound is great, I liked everything. Any scenario from classical instrumental music, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Slipknot or modern electronic music device works with a bang.
5) There is no out of sync audio and video. At all.
6) The quality of the conversation. No complaints, but in my phone my microphone is better, alas. The people talk about the sensation of talking on a good speakerphone.

Minuses:
1) Headphone mount in the case is not magnetic. I get on the move, but I'm afraid. Fair.
2) There is no localization of the application and voice alerts. For me there is no problem at all, but I consider it necessary to state in cons. Although the female voice is pleasant. After the headset with aliexpress from Honor "heaven and earth."
3) Price, probably, but I was ready to give money for freedom from wires and the quality of the result
4) MicroUSB. Seriously? Even in the most simple smartphones now TypeC. Minus minor, enrage stopped a couple of hours.

Remarks:
I’ll use the Sony XZ1 with the phone, so I’m not going to judge the quality of the work of the set on the devices of other segments.
Apparently Bluetooth 5.0 is really good, because HTC One M7 with aptX sounded also (as I recall).
Jabra gives an extended warranty on the device against damage due to dust and sweat. This pleased me, because the IconX branch "is full of" some kind of collective farm format, "insert the sheath from the tea bag into the ambyushur." I was shocked at all - what is it like ?!

There is no tracking of sports activity here. Totally. I do not need to decide what is more important to you. I use Xiaomi Mi Band 2 - enough, and periodically scoring on it during training.

In short: you can take. Re-read the review it seemed that I wrote some kind of advertising, in connection with which I ask you not to scold for the enthusiastic tonality. I really like it.

--------------------
Nokia 3310 ->Alcatel 512 ->Siemens CX65 ->Nokia 3110c ->Gigabyte Gsmart 1205 ->Samsung Galaxy Gio ->Jiayu G3 ->HTC One M7 Dual ->Huawei Honor 7 / Iphone 5S ->Sony Xperia XZ1 dual
Ramen
Message#10
25.05.18, 16:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

* yaru88,
* gennassik,
Oh, comrades, there is someone to ask. Gennassik, I did not encounter your problem, pah-pah.
But I have my little one. The left ear is strange: sometimes you can hear the distortion in the form of cod on high. And sometimes white noise is heard on it, so I don’t know what to call it - when the signal comes from the phone, but without playback. Such a very quiet soft hiss. At the same time, there is no such thing on the right, and this is not always the case on the left. Distortion and noise are small at all, and it seems not criminal, but they sometimes happen. It is treated by reconnecting, cramming into a cradle or switching the surround function. And sometimes not treated. In general, I think that the bug can be corrected by firmware. Does anyone have this?
yaru88
Message#11
26.05.18, 10:40
User
[offline]

Messages 78

* Ramen, I did not notice much pronounced distortion, but very weak white noise happens when a second headphone is connected, and the effect lasts no more than a second, apparently until the devices are coordinated.
Separately, I note - usually at such moments included listening environment.
There was one funny moment - lowering the volume by about 30 percent in sensations, but the auto volume control setting was turned on in the phone.

Try to see the phone settings, and update the firmware from the application.

Post has been editedyaru88 - 26.05.18, 10:42
Reason for editing: Typo

--------------------
Nokia 3310 ->Alcatel 512 ->Siemens CX65 ->Nokia 3110c ->Gigabyte Gsmart 1205 ->Samsung Galaxy Gio ->Jiayu G3 ->HTC One M7 Dual ->Huawei Honor 7 / Iphone 5S ->Sony Xperia XZ1 dual
yaru88
Message#12
28.05.18, 12:20
User
[offline]

Messages 78

New firmware has arrived:

Firmware release version: 2.10.0
Release date: May 23, 2018

[Fixed a bug that could cause sound distortion in the left ear]
Hearthrough improved and minor fixes. [environment listening improved, minor fixes]
Unbearable earbud. [fixed bug that could cause unbalanced audio between the left and right headphones]
Minor improvements [minor fixes]

--------------------
artem7a
Message#13
29.05.18, 16:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 07.01.13

Tell me, such a problem.
The Sound + application does not see headphones, maybe someone had this? (Android 8.1) everything works on ipad.
artem7a
Message#14
29.05.18, 17:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

On the ears I can say the following:
- They work very stably even on Bluetooth 4.2 (better than AirPods)
- The sound at ear level for 3-4 thousand, which is not even bad
- Sound insulation allows you to not hear the approaching train in the subway.
- The charge is really 5 hours

Of the disadvantages:
- The first feeling as if you have in your ears, very tight and deep
- Ears are still tired (this is an individual course) in 1.5 - 2 hours
- The box for charging is just mindless Chinese crafts, everything in it is inconvenient, it spoils the impression of an overall good product.

Post has been editedartem7a - 29.05.18, 17:09
Reason for editing: added info
artem7a
Message#15
31.05.18, 12:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

I will answer myself on the problem of the application does not work in android 8.1 on Huawei EMUI

The developers responded to me in the playmarket.
It is enough to remove the automatic power management for all jabra services in the battery section (to force work in the background) and it all worked!

Post has been editedartem7a - 31.05.18, 12:30
Alex_RauLex
Message#16
04.06.18, 11:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 285
Check in: 26.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S10 + 8/128

Well, here and I got a choice of similar headphones. We got the wires, and too actively moved to the masses eirpodsy - I want to get into the trend, but at the same time choose something not Apple. I must say that I agree with the questions on the advertising policy of Jabra - I learned about the bottom by accident from an advertisement in an insta! and only starting to study the question saw some material on them.

I compare, perhaps, only with Sony headphones - an active shumodav very much attracts. At the same time, I don’t like the appearance at all (but the gill, on the contrary, seems stylish to me), the battery, and other little things ..

Tell me, how well is the “passive” choking noise in the gill headphones? 80% of the time listening to the old subway cars, so there are concerns. Now the stock headset from galaxy s7 and its volume and sound insulation is not enough at all, especially for watching videos in YouTube.
nikbull
Message#17
04.06.18, 20:09
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 02.08.09
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE601KL

Users of this headset, tell me pliz, if you put the right earpiece in your pocket, can you use one left one? If you take out the right earpiece, what happens to the left one? Phone calls are important to me. On the right ear deaf, so I use mostly left. You can of course take a mono-headset, but already got used to the gills, and most importantly, I now have a phone with the 5th version of bluetooth, and a mono headset with such a version has just found this Jabra Elite 65t gill.

Post has been editednikbull - 04.06.18, 20:10
yaru88
Message#18
04.06.18, 20:25
User
[offline]

Messages 78

* nikbull, here, unfortunately, the right earpiece is the main one and the call control as well as the conversation in mono mode is carried out through it.

--------------------
yaru88
Message#19
04.06.18, 20:48
User
[offline]

Messages 78

* Alex_RauLex, if by active noise you mean the functionality of self-screening of certain types of sound (as in the Sony Ear Duo), then it is not in your expected implementation.
But there is a very good design of the earpiece, which gives a good insulation, and the "HearThrough" function makes it possible to listen to the environment (those same trains, and this is a bit disorienting for the first time (there is a bit of information for hearing).

There is a mode for transport - there is filtered extra loud traffic noise, but loud and important sounds are heard.

There is a concentration mode - the headset tries to drown out everything except music. There is no ultrafiltration mode.
It just works.
The degree of loudness of external noise can be adjusted.
I can tell you more.

Read carefully the description of the functional, it will be a shame if you expect something that is not there.

Separately, I note - if you are a lover of loud and intense music - you may not hear external noise, then you need to tune it yourself.

--------------------
Alex_RauLex
Message#20
04.06.18, 23:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 285
Check in: 26.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S10 + 8/128

* yaru88,Thanks for the detailed answer! I understand that there is no active noise cancellation technology. Although I don’t really understand why they didn’t do it, because the HearThrough function, in fact, transmits sound to the microphone through the earphone. If you transmit it in an inverted form - we get the most active noise reduction.

Unfortunately now in this form factor "mini" headphones technology is implemented only in Sony, and then with certain BUT. Therefore, I took this Wishlist to the second place in my wish list, and the gill is an obvious favorite (it only remains to compare with the main competitor in the form of an ikon X).
I just want to focus on the music, cutting off external noises, while not making the music very loud. If to some extent the gill allows it, i.e. just passes a little external noise due to landing, already quite well. If, additionally by some technology, the effect is enhanced (the concentration regime mentioned) is even better.
artem7a
Message#21
05.06.18, 18:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

about soundproofing wrote above
- Sound insulation allows you to not hear the approaching train in the subway.
it is without exaggeration

94 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 08:05