DJI OSMO MOBILE 2, MOBILE 3 | [Other]

Rep: (128)
DJI OSMO MOBILE 2, MOBILE 3
Discussion | DJI Osmo Plus, DJI Osmo X5 Pro, DJI Osmo Mobile пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Device description
DJI OSMO MOBILE 2
An updated competingly capable version of the mobile stabilizer from DJI, the undisputed leader in quadcopter and stabilization systems for photo video shooting.
The 3-axis stabilizer DJI Osmo Mobile 2 allows you to take pictures and videos using a conventional smartphone using the DJI software provided by ANDROID and IOS (or with the proper approach using action cameras, but of course without software capabilities)
For full-fledged work with a smartphone, you will need to install DJI Go software, which, in addition to video and photo shooting, also provides additional functions in the form of Classic TimeLapse operation time), and Hyperlapse with a gradual movement and retention of the selected shooting object in the center of the frame.
Contrary to popular rumors on the network, the impossibility of using this stabilizer with krypnymi phones such as Samsung galaxy note 8, I responsibly declare that everything works fine !!!
Device characteristics
When working with mobile phones to connect uses Bluetooth 4.0 LE
The 18650 7.2 V battery, with a capacity of 2600 mA is not removable, the maximum operating time from a single charge is 15 hours (varies depending on the weight of the device for shooting, its balance, external factors), the micro usb charging connector, also the stabilizer has a full USB connector, with the help of which it is possible to charge external devices, for example, a mobile phone installed on the gimbal (but on the basis of the capacity of the battery, and the characteristics of placing the phone in the gimbal idea so-so).
Full recharging takes about 2.5 hours.
The maximum load on the suspension is 202 grams.
To connect to the smartphone uses Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0.
Weight 485g
Dimensions 295x113x72 mm
The stabilizer is made of durable composite materials that withstand (according to the manufacturer's assurances) strong shocks, drops and other impacts.
Useful information
Information on the manufacturer's website.
https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2
Files for printing on a 3D printer adapter for SONY cameras.
DJI OSMO MOBILE 2 (Post amidtac # 74699674)
How to enable osmo mobile 3

Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

User Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.01.20, 15:47
Reason for Editing: How to enable osmo mobile 3

Rep: (20)
medvedskiy.s @ 12.03.19, 09:40*
I shot with an incorrect white balance value

it is easy to correct any installation program

Well, the video - do not worry, everything happens in the first or second or third time)) Have a great shot, there is not very much. Over time podnatoreete.
Of the tips I can say a couple of things: 1) in the assembly take a panorama not with static, and immediately from the beginning of the movement, 2) do not take into mounting pan, inside which there is a different speed (especially at the beginning is slow motion, and then it is accelerated) 3) try not to glue together a panorama in which the horizontally moving in different directions, 4) try to outline plans to alternate with medium or large (but that was a consistent meaning, too))).
Why I give advice? Because work operator)) His example laid out above for the reason that if you want a cheap and stabilizer you can shoot is acceptable. It was after the surgery and I could not pull of gravity (a tripod with the camera, and so on). And work it was necessary to remove one species of trees (planted by Peter to build ships) for a historical TV programs. In my cutting just examples (including two pan) frame - both can be done. That is not a complete "work", and a set of plans.

Post has been editedbelissimo.spb - 12.03.19, 23:59

Rep: (0)
Hello!
Today there was a problem with Stabia,
when you try to turn the phone upright stub is not balanced and constantly vibrates,
while in a horizontal position all goes well, it works well.
What could be the problem? help me please

Rep: (8)
Which telephone? also I decided to check before traveling to Ghimbav new XR - the same problem

* Lil mac ,
phone we huawei p20 pro,
I think marriage can

Rep: (7)
* LiaRishAdr ,
Have you tried to do an automatic calibration of? It is desirable resting the device on a horizontal surface such as a table.

* medvedskiy.s ,
upright self-balancing does not work :(

Rep: (8)
* LiaRishAdr I have since had a couple of times. When the phone can not be the most well-balanced. Light was. On the phone heavier stab myself so did not lead

Rep: (15)
belissimo.spb @ 13.03.19, 01:57*
in assembling the panorama is not to take static and right from the beginning of the movement

Well, I would argue. )
If the previous frame is static, then the next frame (with panoramic views), I would have started it with the static, 1-2 seconds. To the eyes of not beat.
IMHO.

* rus___95 , My friend, and how to lead a stub redmikom? Is there a video examples? And at the very same smart, but get more information's stub upset by the fact that the application DJI Go Not all features supported on Android. A stabilizer is ordered and after 2 days should come

Post has been editeddrlexmark - 07.04.19, 20:20
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (401)
drlexmark @ 7.04.19, 20:20*
DJI Go application, not all function on Android support
not all - it's just slovmo

* eugene_za , Well, if only slow mo, it is not critical: thank_you:

People can now be fully sprashu and then take stadika tomorrow, but questions remain. I would be very grateful for an explanation.
1. It is clear that the native app for android does not work completely if you can then connect to stadika and use the native camera? Will there be a reaction to the joystick in this case ???
2. Is it true that the ISO in a native app on Android is not regulated?
3. How it works in conjunction with Filmic pro?
Very concerned about these issues.

* drlexmark ,
1. What does it mean - a native app does not work completely? As for me - working fully :)
2. True
3. Technically, works without problems. On the quality of shooting me dear liked, to be honest.

* medvedskiy.s , The first item meant that a number of features not plow, namely delayed shooting and ISO.
Those. the native application does not have problems? Smart will move? I just can not fully understand the functionality. For example, in zhiyune he did not Robit general, if you're not in the annex

* drlexmark ,
The native program, as well as in filmik about - it is possible to connect the regulator, and accordingly control the shutter release button, a joystick, and so. With other programs - the physical buttons on the stabilizer will not work. That is, to control the shooting will have to stick on the screen of the smartphone.

* medvedskiy.s , OK, well, I have a campaign apparatus even in the native camera does not support the stabilizer. And one more question, if there is no ISO adjustment then how can normally shoot ttaymplasy and tracking function, if the ISO will be battened down to high performance ??? The entire picture is marred because, after all ttaymplasy it is only through a native app gives lift

Post has been editeddrlexmark - 08.04.19, 12:31
Reason for editing: Adding

* drlexmark ,
drlexmark @ 8.04.19, 11:30 *
And one more question, if there is no ISO adjustment then how can normally shoot ttaymplasy and tracking function, if the ISO will be battened down to high performance ??? The entire picture is marred because

I think you confuse the purpose of ISO and its impact on the frame.
First - ISO or does not affect the tracking function.
Second - if the indicators are ISO zadraty to high values, then it is from the lack of lighting, the frame will then be full of noise, but no it is not marred.
The native ISO program will be selected automatically depending on the lighting conditions.

Post has been editedmedvedskiy.s - 08.04.19, 19:38
Reason for edit: No adjustment correct information

Rep: (401)
medvedskiy.s @ 8.04.19, 14:11*
First - in the native application does not function Lapsoj time.
but why misinform? One for Android is not slow motion. Time laps there are different :)
Attached Image

* medvedskiy.s I'm sorry, I can not understand, but I'm just starting to comprehend photo and video shooting, and can not express my thoughts clearly. Just do not want to be disappointed after purchasing this unit.
I fashin, I understand, but you if you do not tweak hard to please me last time and I lag behind.
With regards to ISO, as I understand it, when you run through DJI original ISO application setted automatically based on light conditions, but it can not be changed if the video through DGI application?
Taymlaps it is in the application DJI Go? Works? At least in the description it is specified applications and android must robit.

* eugene_za , Please tell me how many correct application of the stabilizer exhibits ISO? And then I had read so many things that doubts on the acquisition.
It is clear that much depends on the smartphone, but still. Especially because a smartphone going to change to a more expensive.

Post has been editeddrlexmark - 08.04.19, 14:49
Reason for editing: Adding

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 8:48