> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

®androoster | Universal Twitch Program

Rep: (197)
Androoster
Version: 1.3.18

Last update of the program in the header:11.07.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Universal tweaker program that will accelerate your device

Description
What is Androoster?
Androoster IS An All-New Groundbreaking Tweak Toolbox, Built with the Latest Features and Capabilities to Always Keep Your Performances and Your Battery Life Boosted Up to 100%

Another "Magic" Toolbox?
No, Definitely. This Is The Most Complete, Fast And Secure App and It's The Only One That Offers You A A Balanced Profile Between Battery Duration, Device Speed ​​and System Customizations

Why this and not anything else?
This App Is Packed With The Most Staggeringly-Powerful Tweaks. An Hyper-Speed ​​Combined to An Impressive Features Amount Will Turn Your Actual Device In A Lag-Eating BEAST, And Compared to the Other Tweaking Apps in The Market It's Faster, Smarter and More Stable

What about customization?
You can Navigate Through Many Uis and Functionalities Settings That Will Allow You to Get The Most Customizable and Appreciable Configuration. Enable Quick Buttons, Theme Status Bar, Toolbar and Navigation Bar, Change All The Colors, Switch Between Dark and Light Theme, Edit Menu, Lock Androoster With A Password or a pin, Customize Animations, Get Real Time Updates, Notifications and Much More

Anything About Security?
To Grant Complete Reversion and Security, Every Single Tweak is Reversible. Your System Status Won't Permanently Changed and If You Need It, You Can Quickly Restore Your Original System Status Before Uninstalling From An Internal Backup That You Can Manage with Ease from the Dedicated Page in the app.
Furthermore, We Use AES256 INTERNAL ENCRYPTION TO KEEP INTERNAL CONFIGURATION FILES SAFE.

Power IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL ..
..as root is nothing without a good tweaks manager. Check it out!

Androoster Top Features ⭐
• CPU Overclock & Tuning
• Governor Switcher
• Low Memory Killer Editor
• Runtime Memory Improvement
• Battery Statistics Manager
• Fast Charge Enabler
• Sleep Mode Tuner
• Sleepers Optimization
• Kernel Advanced Editor
• Boot Speed ​​Tuner
• Fstrim Utility
• I / O Booster
• HostName Editor
• Network Buffer.
• Fast Dormancy
• Advanced Debug Monitor
• GPS Configuration
• JPEG QUALITY OPTIMIZER
• 270 ° Rotation Enabler
• 16 Bit Transparency Enabler
• Back Buttons Light Tuner
And Much Much more!

What i Need to Run Androoster?
- A ROOTED DEVICE
- A Basic BusyBox Installation (If You Have Root Is Very Easy To Get)

Why Out Now?
WE KNOW THAT IN THE MARKET THERE ARE SOME OTHER Apps Similar to Androoster But Out Target Is Make One Product That Stands Out from Everything with Every Single Tap Over Your Screen.

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Andrea Cioccarellia
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...cioccarelli.androoster.

Download:
Version: 1.3.18 Pro (Alex0047)
Version: 1.3.17 Pro Message №209, author Alex0047
Version: 1.3.17 Pro RU Message №210, author ®-gray ferrychar-®

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 11.07.19, 05:59
Reason for editing: Update: New version 1.3.18 Pro

Rep: (0)
* zefir4ik228 Is this a set of tweaks like in L Speed?

* Icewedroid , not quite, here a set and functional wider

Post has been editedzefir4ik228 - 28.04.18, 15:38

Rep: (0)
translation waiting.

Rep: (60)
And what is really useful prog?

Rep: (17)
* Michael Carver,
Try it.
And then tell everyone.

* Butsh , I am going to do this. The author said, you need two weeks. However has passed

Rep: (339)
The owners of devices on MIUI need to be careful.
After applying the velocity of the Internet and multitasking, Wi-Fi stopped working (not even turned on) and instead of reloading / off the phone, the display module is simply cut off (i.e., the screen does not work, and the blocking / unlocking sounds can be called to the phone there is). Cancel changes in the program does not change anything. I had to roll the same firmware that was.

Post has been editedsabotage - 02.05.18, 06:09

Sabotage @ 2.05.18, 6:07*
I had to roll the same firmware that was
In the settings, it seems there is a backup function. Better not to neglect her

Rep: (339)
* zefir4ik228 She, to my surprise, did not save.

Rep: (793)
Androoster
version:v1.0.3
Interface language:Russian
(My translation)
Attached fileAndrooster.apk.(5.08 MB)
P.S. All comments on the translation, please write to me in QMS (or post screenshots in the subject and notify me in QMS).

Rep: (10)
Included that in the memory tab and the application closes with an error ... the remaining tabs work

* n0rtLan , I did not notice this. Apparently there are tweaks that are not supported by the device. Be careful, backup to be like a second hand

Post has been editedzefir4ik228 - 03.05.18, 07:39

Rep: (10)
* zefir4ik228 This is understandable) But what now to reinstall the program and will earn the memory tab again ...

* n0rtLan Try, I have not met that. I have all tweaks work

Post has been editedzefir4ik228 - 03.05.18, 08:48

Rep: (45)
Who put .. How does it work? -) And yet .. is there a similar prog-root booster, are they compatible? Do you need to remove it before applying this?

Rep: (17)
And where is the program of the function of the backup?

Rep: (9545)
* AlAnt-71 Of course you need to remove all tweaks to lose to avoid any conflicts.

Rep: (16)
CSO: rofl:. And the prog is a huge useful ATP! : OK:

Rep: (45)
* D.A.R.K. angel,
How to remove tweaks?

Rep: (9545)
* AlAnt-71 , Clean the Root Booster data and reboot and then delete the root booster itself.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.11.20, 10:22