> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis A503 Joy - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (154)
DiscussionBravis a503 joy
PictureBravis A503 Joy, Bravis A503, Bravis Joy
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
General

Manufacturer
: Bravis
Model: A503 Joy
Year of issue: 2016
Operating system: Android 6.0
Accum Capacity (mAh): 2 000
Dimensions
Dimensions (W Г— H Г— T, mm)
: 71 x 141 x 8.8
Weight (g): 155
CPU
Processor Type:
MediaTek MT6580
Clock Frequency (MHz): 1 200
Memory
RAM (MB):
Built-in memory (GB): 8
Communications
Phone:
GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), UMTS (900, 2100)
Bluetooth: 4.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n
Other: 2 2G, 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS, Support 2 SIM-cards
Multimedia
Screen size:
5"
Screen resolution (px): 720 x 1280
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Mali-400 MP
Camera rear (MP): 8
Autofocus: there is
Camera front (MP): 2
Speaker: mono
Headphone Out: 3.5
Other: G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Management and input
Touch screen:
capacitive
Buttons: touch buttons
Expansion
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC
Connectors: microUSB

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Utilities and Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 21.01.19, 19:56
Reason for editing: How to write IMEI

* JURA25,
A couple of posts above

Rep: (67)
Root not obtained in this way. How can I still get a rut?

Post has been editedJURA25 - 28.07.18, 04:54

Rep: (0)
Dali phone said after renew not loaded B170 originally rekaveri worked on a micro SD sign and on the phone cursing kakayato memory, downloaded 0.7 stitched flush, but in the end gave an error, seichas even Screen does not turn can not ask for a flush clamp believe and + flash begins to set and 5 seconds, the phone is reconnected

As laptop sees the phone?

Posted on 07/28/2018, 22:41:

As laptop sees the phone?

COM Mediateck port in flash at the end and produces an error Catch disconnected connected on looking for moments to flash hard

* Tasterosa,
There was a problem with my brand, decided on his instructions. Under their model, use what you have.

1) Download SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1520.00 Driver_Auto_Installer_v5.1453.03 drivers and install them.

2) Cut out the phone connected to the computer (phone is displayed as a Media Tek Usb port). The system will find the device and initializes it.

3) Extract SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1520.00 in Russian names without folder to the same folder to dump the unpacked firmware.
(If the phone is sold with Android 5.1 firmware is version 5.1, and if the new revisions of the download the Android 6.0 and newer is desirable.)

4) Run SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1520.00, select the file MT65 ** _ Android_scatter.txt (he is in the folder with the firmware).
We remove all the checkboxes except "preloader". We go to the "Option" =>"Connection" =>in paragraph Usb choose Full Speed ​​and w / o battery.

5) Remove the battery from the phone.

6) In the flasher press Download. Connect your phone while holding the "Power" and "Volume +" and release. Firmware will prelodera and should see a green box with a checkmark.
This will mean that preloder successfully beg. System message will also appear Dolno that she has found a new device Preloader Usb VCOM and install the driver.

7) Insert the battery (note that it should be charged for at least 50% to avoid any error messages on the Flasher 4032).

8) The Flasher "Option" =>"Connection" =>in paragraph Usb select "High Speed" and "With battery".

9) is stitched firmware except "preloader" conventional method.

PC cleaned from the drivers now try the new current here, I do not know what was the android or take from the site Bravis or are full of etih in a branch?

Preloder beg appeared preloder media libraries, but with the battery it is not connected, even if a brick battery charging is pokazivat on ekrane? I am feeling that it is technically covered himself than program-

Post has been editedTasterosa - 29.07.18, 15:42

Rep: (4)
telephone sales fell and I decided to experiment with custom bikes from Oukitel C3. I must say - turned out.
In general, my choice fell on among kastomovCyanogenMod13. As I wrote above, Oukitelov two audits, and for some reason I thought that the V0.7 firmware corresponds to the 1st revision. Tried to install Cyanogen 1st revision through TWRP, firmware has passed, but the phone is not turned on, hang on the splash screen Bravis. I then ask fleshtulom sink and picked upthe second. And oh, a miracle, become like a glove) That is, it can be concluded that the V0.7 corresponds to the 2nd revision Oukitel C3, and you can try to put the custom bikes from that branch.
It is interesting to know whether the first revision V0.4.
If someone would stitch - otpishites on the results, it is interesting to know what firmware are placed, which are not put.
Ps Normal flight immediately freewheeling gapps, opened Root, left the play market, the rest posnosil. Telefonchik flies.

Rep: (4)
* JURA25, That is not exactly happens?
The procedure for obtaining such a Route:
1) flash custom rekaveri TWRP using FleshTul. Scatter file is best to take on its drain firmware version of the cap, and IMG-filefrom here. Basically, if you make a mistake with the audit, I think, do not worry, you can select IMG as TWRP not work. Stitch in the Download only mode. Note that in a folder with the Scatter and IMG did not have any more files, and that would be in FleshTule jackdaw stood just opposite the recovery.
2) Download and archive SuperSU throw somewhere in the phone's memory. Take archive canhere.
3) In TWRP select Install, choose our file and install it. All.
PS If the latest version of the super powers Ruth does not open, the penultimate place. I was so when he opened Ruth at the drain. At last kastomov prokanaet. Can you immediately earn the last, try.

Tasterosa @ 29.07.18, 14:01*
I do not know what was the android or take with Bravis website or are full of etih in a branch?

in branch - direct links to the site from bravis firmware (and even those who hid Bravis). If you have a B170 - perhaps none firmware will not work.

Guys and that b170 and so neither of which can not be put working? I stupidly did not turn on right now at the computer sees and sews! Issue 03 \ 17

Rep: (2)
On b170 (07/2017) came firmware v1.1, just does not work the main camera, and the front inverted.
After pouring native boot.img camera worked fine

Attached files

Attached fileboot.img(7.12 MB)

Welcome brought to the firmware Bravis A503 Joy sn: 170 Date of manufacture 07/2017 when the requested password, can make backup in the (Miracle Box) other ways do not know Please climbeth then no password?.

Rep: (17)
* lnpleoonid , Please v 1.1 fleshtulom

Thank firmware password approached but still asks. Writes (to release the enter password Privacy Protection mode)

* lnpleoonid , You've got shyt formatted but before you create one backup nvram may fly off imei

* lnpleoonid , EDF tried to shoot the lock Google Account bypass ways (FRP) after reset (Post Lumen4 # 72747097)

lnpleoonid @ 21.08.18, 00:26*
Password Privacy Protection mode

This service operator lock against theft (lock settings are not in frp section and are in the NVRAM section, making it difficult to unlock). You can try the standard password: 000000, 123456, 1234, 1111, 11111111, 12345678
If they do not fit,read here, Remember what SIM card was before you changed the sim and do a factory reset.
If the method with SMS - has not approached. Then, just complete rewrite mode "Format All + Download" with a further reduction NVRAM or from another backup or using MauiMeta utility. (It is better to remove the lock with the help of a programmer (dongle-box), which works with MTK - it will be easier)

Posted 08/23/2018, 2:02:

lnpleoonid @ 20.08.18, 22:22*
I can make a backup in the (Miracle Box)

If you have a Miracle - so you can him remove Privacy Protection ... Problems should not create.

Rep: (43)
Lumen4 @ 25.04.18, 17:59*
If you have the serial number starts at B170 (E170) - There is a possibility that you have on hand can be a transition model,
for which are not yet available firmware.
(These models are trying to flash the firmware v0.7, if it does not give any result - your own risk try this version)

Hovering come to meB170 , please V0.7 without preloader in Download modePhone came to life :)

Washed down or file for rekoveri tvrp for Root access.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 22:25