> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis A503 Joy - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (155)
DiscussionBravis a503 joy
PictureBravis A503 Joy, Bravis A503, Bravis Joy
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
General

Manufacturer
: Bravis
Model: A503 Joy
Year of issue: 2016
Operating system: Android 6.0
Accum Capacity (mAh): 2 000
Dimensions
Dimensions (W Г— H Г— T, mm)
: 71 x 141 x 8.8
Weight (g): 155
CPU
Processor Type:
MediaTek MT6580
Clock Frequency (MHz): 1 200
Memory
RAM (MB):
Built-in memory (GB): 8
Communications
Phone:
GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), UMTS (900, 2100)
Bluetooth: 4.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n
Other: 2 2G, 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS, Support 2 SIM-cards
Multimedia
Screen size:
5"
Screen resolution (px): 720 x 1280
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Mali-400 MP
Camera rear (MP): 8
Autofocus: there is
Camera front (MP): 2
Speaker: mono
Headphone Out: 3.5
Other: G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Management and input
Touch screen:
capacitive
Buttons: touch buttons
Expansion
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC
Connectors: microUSB

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Utilities and Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 21.01.19, 19:56
Reason for editing: How to write IMEI

Rep: (155)
shad_offf @ 01.07.18, 14:45*
Can someone tell cho I do not already killed the phone attempts to, or is it already NAND Flash Khan?

if sewn with no errors - the ... flash memory is normal. Most likely there are still some revisions, which the manufacturer has not given firmware.
B170 What is the transition between the B161 (firmware v 0.4) and B171 (firmware v0.7)

Rep: (112)
* Lumen4 , understood thanks. And yes, pours without errors, but the phone will not turn on, but the computer sees it fine

Rep: (112)
People, there is someone else apparatus 03.2017 of the year? Help dump firmware does not want to dispose of the device, more would be like. I would be grateful for the help

Rep: (4)
Good afternoon! Share information on obtaining root-rights Bravis A503 Joy.
Background is as follows. Phone bought his wife as an inexpensive replacement of faulty Lenovo. In operation for over a year, but later, after buying started terribly laggy. We found out that the reason for this is almost always packed on 100% random access memory, which is caused by a large number of CMV-end applications. Applications poudalyat stayed browser vayber and a couple more, but sense then to have a smartphone, though inexpensive, if they can not normally use. It was the question of getting root, so posnosit systemic trash and thus more or less relieve memory. Information in the internet almost not any KingoRuty to no avail. Accidentally naktnulsya on Youtube on the roller, which states that the body is - it's the same thing as Oukitel C3, only under a different name (there are "sibling" S-Tell M510). Crept into the idea of ​​a custom sew rekaveri.
So. Oukitel'ov has two revisions. The build number I have v0.7, which, as it turned out, corresponds to the 1st revision Oukitel Tse3. In principle, I sewed everything until you get to flash custom rekaveri. IMG tookfrom here, A scatter-file -from here. Happened. Having TWRP get root - a trick. Archive Super SU taken here, at the same forum in the subjectbranch. True, too, I had to run around with a tambourine. Not installed the latest version, and it seems that not even the penultimate, but the one that is in front of it (now look exactly does not work, the phone preparing for the sale, Ruth removed). In general, you need to try, to pick up. Superpower installed, but Ruth prog is not provided, and Ruth-checker did not see him. But with the 2.82-SR3 version (I think, do not remember exactly) The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Ruth received. Link2SD gave him and took (or frozen), a good two-thirds of native applications, after which the phone has become possible to use and do not tear your hair out is not. Sorry, this custom firmware telefonchik no one would play with them, too. Good luck to all

Rep: (5)
Spasibki, you should try to install Root
The guys race the topic with Bravis who can come up with kostomnye firmware has the genius of his craft, I think not only I will be glad and thank you to all poeksperementirovatudachi

Rep: (2)
Made after the reset nastroek.Teper writes: "The service error google play" .What can be done?

Rep: (17)
* DEADEDS , Upgrade or reinstall the services to the Market

Hello ktonibut proshyvki tried to put on Oukitel C3

Thu skater file is not downloaded, can anyone help?

I mean the one about whom it is written just above for rekaveri

* Volody31274 , Attached fileMT6580_Android_scatter.txt (8.51 KB)

flies what that printing and skachivatsya not downloaded, what can bytproblema? I'm already a computer and tried to weave

Attached images
Attached Image

* Volody31274 , Skater Fail to proshyvalschika SP Flash Tool for companies

Yes, I understand, but he also has to like it DOWNLOAD, and he gives this listing and not downloaded, you get to download it?

* Volody31274 When raspechyatka opens, right-click to save as myshy

I am with the official firmware vydirnul scatter think it will go?

* Volody31274 It must come from the custom bikes Outkitela c3 tried to put?

Spasibki turned download scatter, damn he never would have guessed that so you can download, but about custom bikes you're talking about or scatter about the firmware?
Just not my body, in my mother's Xiaomi, but I hunt to experiment with Bravis-ohm, and why we do not stir up custom craftsmen, people are seen with such a device not so much

All super, normal flight with rekaveri: rolleyes:

Rep: (68)
Ruth get ???

Posted on 07/25/2018, 23:20:

Ruth get ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/11/20, 10:32