> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Nuclear inc 2 | [IPhone] [iPad] [dev] Nuclear power plant simulator

Rep: (6)
Nuclear inc 2
version: 1.0
Catalog: Simulators
Last update of the game in the header:24.04.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Nuclear inc 2 - atomic power station simulator. He will teach you the basics of controlling a nuclear reactor! Step by step, level by level, Chernobyl after Fukushima!

Description:
Hi cadet!

Nuclear inc 2 will teach you the basics of managing a nuclear reactor (And NPPs in general)! Step by step, level by level, Chernobyl after Fukushima. You will turn into a real engineer, able to cope with any critical situation - the emission of radiation, fire, earthquake. Grab the Geiger counter and go!
The NPP system is very interesting and rather complicated - you will have to monitor the temperature of the nuclear reactor, turbogenerator, pressure, and radiation level.
The game contains detailed training! You will understand how a nuclear reaction occurs and how the energy of nuclear fuel goes into electricity.
The game contains 12 levels (for now). At the first levels, you will learn how to control a nuclear power plant.

Gradually, you will discover new improvements:
Radiation protection,
Improvements to the reactor and other components,
Nuclear fuel reloading,
Fire extinguishing systems, reactor cooling and more!
So many systems will help you avoid a nuclear (thermal) explosion!
The last levels - Fukushima and Chernobyl will help to get acquainted with the causes of real nuclear accidents (but in a very simplified form).
For example, one of the critical errors at the Fukushima nuclear power plant was the placement of emergency generators in rooms below sea level. Generators flooded the tsunami and the nuclear power plant was left without electricity.

Features:
- Realistic nuclear reactor control system
- Training
- Plot
- Levels of Chernobyl and Fukushima
- Many nuclear power plant parameters: from pressure to radiation level
- 4 languages

Good game!

Seller: Dmitry Lomakin
The size: 80.5 MB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian English
Homepage: https://www.facebook.com/DmeansDmitry
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/nuclear-inc-2/id1369699810

Post has been editedmaxipon - 17.07.18, 10:16
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
so and lay out a broken line not?

Well, it's kind of a post from the developer)))

Rep: (108)
Cool. In the AppStore, the price is 15 rubles. They took off 169. For the first time, I ran into this. Fun.
I can’t say anything about the game, except for two things:
Strange design decisions. Somewhere it looks very solidly, but somewhere, as if fantasies are 0, or the level of a schoolboy who only learned about Photoshop. Eyes cut wildly, from the start screen, to the menu of prompts at the training stage. Well ...

Rep: (3)
* once_one,

o.O normally at all. returned extra debited money?

Pnmrnk @ 08/02/2018, 08:52*
* once_one,

o.O normally at all. returned extra debited money?

Not. Technical Support Apple said that it was not responsible for the established price level of the product, and transactions conducted could not be undone. They began to refer to the seller, they say contact, open an appeal with the consent of both parties, we will be glad. Plus they required screenshots of payment and prices in the AppStore. And who made them then? Do I have to chtoli every purchase now? A receipt from them was not enough. In short, the “offspring" and the delay of the process. He didn’t even bother. If the author received the full amount - so be it, I don’t feel sorry for the work at all. But on the part of Apple - this is extremely strange and not clear.

Rep: (6)
* once_one,
The point is due to changes in the price of the game. Apple for some time displays the old, writes off another. I did not specifically use it, I was very surprised when I saw a bunch of reviews for 1 star, due to the fact that another amount was written off.
With several players, we solved the question of who unsubscribed to me, if there isn’t someone else - if you also write to vk.com/anlsd

developed

anlsd @ 09/08/2018, 00:55*
* once_one,
The point is due to changes in the price of the game. Apple for some time displays the old, writes off another. I did not specifically use it, I was very surprised when I saw a bunch of reviews for 1 star, due to the fact that another amount was written off.
With several players, we solved the question of who unsubscribed to me, if there isn’t someone else - if you also write to vk.com/anlsd

developed

I am not against any amount that was charged for the purchase, after all, it is your work. However, I really hope you bring the product to mind. Thanks for the game, I do not regret a single gram. And thank you for paying attention, plus you in karma. Both real and virtual.

Rep: (106)
I read the comments above, I decided to listen, buy a game. I don’t know yet about the amount spent, but even 70 or 100 rubles (in fact, the author is a chocolate bar with this money) is not sorry for this approach.
The game pleases the developer with humor in the instructions for the missions, nice graphics, an interesting approach to explaining the operation of the nuclear power plant, and also with difficult tasks: it would seem that there are only two sliders in the game, but no - it’s deceptive.
P.s. Pleased separately drawing a character - a station employee. And now I’m puffing over another part, about a submarine.

In general, the game is an amateur, but who is tired of donation crafts, and it’s also interesting to try something new, I recommend it.

Post has been editedSuvorike - 10.09.18, 21:38

Out? And I do not taste, I ran to test: 3

Cool game. But few levels

Post has been editedmisha912345 - 06.06.19, 15:42

Rep: (47)
* anlsd,
Sometimes it happens if small transactions are then written off in bulk. You need to look at the purchase history and checks.

While I have pending hanging in my purchase history, the amount charged is 15 rubles.
What check will come from Beeline with the order number - I will inform you later.

But I have 20 rubles on my phone - when I try to make a purchase more expensive, I immediately refuse, without expectations.

PS Purchase in iTunes. ITunes MTTXWYVZ18 order number, $ 15.00 with VAT, commission 0,00 rub.

Post has been editedUvena - 06.06.19, 21:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/13/19, 11:46 p.m.