Meizu Pop | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (29)
Meizu pop - Discussion
Wireless headphones Meizu Pop
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | [Android] Meizu POP пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
Fully wireless Meizu earplugs.
Equipped with active noise cancellation function.
The noise-canceling headphones themselves can work for three hours, but the battery built into the case can recharge them four more times. The case supports wireless charging and is fully charged in two hours.
The round backlight Meizu Pop built LED lights, which is poured with different colors depending on the remaining battery charge.
Manage music, volume, voice assistant and incoming calls by using gestures on the touch pads Pop. Headphones are made of polycarbonate and weigh about 6 grams each. There is IPX5 moisture protection.
Device characteristics
Impedance: 16 ohm;
Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz;
Loudness: 102 dB at 1 kHz;
Bluetooth 4.2;
Case weight with headphones: 48 grams.
Moisture protection: IPX5.
Useful
Reviews and Reviews
Feedbackfromst1nx
Instructions

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Topics Curator - MXFox

Post has been editedMXFox - 19.05.19, 16:37
Reason for editing: New curator, headphone cleaning instructions

Rep: (0)
* ReDvAlL maybe you know where you can get an account with points for bringley?

Rep: (18)
* VolkRizzo I can not specifically advise someone, because I did not buy. Here you can search + in the telegraph

Post has been editedReDvAlL - 25.04.19, 16:46

Rep: (14)
* Zjava
I think the differences as with the previous version will not be, they seem to be also released only version. I also took them from the first installment, since the guarantee for my country is not relevant.

Rep: (2)
* Mustang-,
I was sent already, promptly. I'm used to ordering on Ali. Protection is in case of marriage. Is there any guarantee you have?

Rep: (19)
* b1pucaw
Also ordered for Ali from this seller, we will wait ...

Tell me, is the case for the case suitable from the first version for the second? If yes, share the link to Ali, I just can not find to sell separately
thank

Post has been editedvovka second - 26.04.19, 18:16

Rep: (11)
* Palestine7593 , were promotional codes, did not buy anything. Now there are no such

Rep: (1)
* vovka second , * vovka second ,
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32883091002.html
True cover moot controversial)

Rep: (4)
Is there any firmware changelogs?

Rep: (4)
Is everyone in the subway rigid communication dumps?

In the subway, everything is fine, but on the street is a complete tin. Especially lately.

Rep: (9)
Hello! The left earpiece stopped charging and was gone. In the service they say that the problem is in the board and the repair will cost 4000 p. Please tell me - if I buy the left earpiece on avito, will it be possible to connect it with the right one from my kit?

Rep: (14)
I think you can. What's the difference

Rep: (46)
I got these ears from a friend, a week later the left earphone stopped working - it does not turn on, it is not seen by any other earphone or phone, there is no indication, either in the case or when touched, the case gives power when connected. I bought a left with a case, went for a couple of days - everything was ok. Today, the right one refused, with the same symptoms - it does not turn on, the indicator does not turn on, but takes power.
I will sell everything in HP

Rep: (11)
funny_face @ 04/30/19 11:55*
In the subway, everything is fine, but on the street is a complete tin.

I noticed such a pattern, when the phone is far from the right earpiece and you are in motion, passing by buildings where there are many WiFi points, a short-term dump occurs. This is most likely due to the operation of the auto-frequency control system in the headphones, when a source with a large signal appears that is stronger than the native one, but if you stop, the connection will resume quickly, although the WiFi signal power is still high. To check, you can walk with any running application, such as Wifi Analyze past any apartment building, a short signal loss will be clearly opposite the windows where there is a WiFi source. It is treated only in one way - closer the phone to the right earpiece.
funny_face @ 04/30/19 11:55*
Especially lately.

It is connected with the change of clothes, now the phone is in many jeans pockets, and not a jacket pocket, i.e. further from the right earpiece.

Rep: (5)
* 3df,

Well, in the first place with the repair you were deceived!))) I have the right one so stalled, finally gave up even a thousand rubles, well, or another option to buy another earphone and flash it through the case

Post has been editedOstrog - 01.05.19, 17:49

Rep: (10)
On the street, I didn’t test much, but a couple of days ago I threw a lot of files from the phone to the tablet via wi fi and at the same time listened to music, when suddenly the headphones started to stutter. Disconnected the transmission, the noise disappeared, resumed - reappeared, but when the smart and tablet moved to another place everything returned to normal. Something painfully sensitive they are. : unsure:

Rep: (1)
Maybe new firmware will be released soon?

Rep: (9)
* Ostrog I called in several services, everywhere they say the same thing. If the contact simply falls off due to an unsecured battery, then it is understandable - nonsense. And then - a fee .. Tomorrow I'll go pick up the headset from another kit.

Guys, maybe someone has already done this, how to connect them to a laptop, please tell me

Rep: (5)
* Ruslan01_ru,

Just like to the phone!) I checked everything personally!))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 16:13