Meizu Pop | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (29)
Meizu pop - Discussion
Wireless headphones Meizu Pop
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | [Android] Meizu POP пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
Fully wireless Meizu earplugs.
Equipped with active noise cancellation function.
The noise-canceling headphones themselves can work for three hours, but the battery built into the case can recharge them four more times. The case supports wireless charging and is fully charged in two hours.
The round backlight Meizu Pop built LED lights, which is poured with different colors depending on the remaining battery charge.
Manage music, volume, voice assistant and incoming calls by using gestures on the touch pads Pop. Headphones are made of polycarbonate and weigh about 6 grams each. There is IPX5 moisture protection.
Device characteristics
Impedance: 16 ohm;
Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz;
Loudness: 102 dB at 1 kHz;
Bluetooth 4.2;
Case weight with headphones: 48 grams.
Moisture protection: IPX5.
Useful
Reviews and Reviews
Feedbackfromst1nx
Instructions

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Topics Curator - MXFox

Post has been editedMXFox - 19.05.19, 16:37
Reason for editing: New curator, headphone cleaning instructions

Rep: (0)
Tell me where to get akb on these ears? On the right earpiece the battery died, they cannot find a new one in the worms.

Rep: (33)
Edward VR-4 @ 03/05/19, 21:58*
Not even close.

I am very happy for you, only I asked in the hope of finding some solution to the problem, and not to hear another answer in the spirit of “everything works for me”.

Post has been editedalex.alexeev2011 - 06.03.19, 08:22

Hi, I have already seen that several people faced such a problem, but did not find a solution. The left earpiece beeps and rattles (like a choke) all the time. Also, when you plug it in, it knocks. Updated to the latest version and everything remains as it was.
Did anyone manage to solve this problem?

Guys, please help me, I decided to flash the headphones, but the left ear did not enter the update mode (put out the headphones, inserted the left one and pressed 5 times, after which the left ear blinked 3 or 4 times and continued to burn for a while, and not rotten after blinking ) and I decided to try to enter this mode from the legal ear, well, after successfully entering it, I somehow can't get out of it (I stuck the headphones out of the case, tried to pair them through the left one (it is, it works) ). I hope for your ingenuity, because I do not know what to do anymore.

Tell me, I connect them to the acer laptop, pairing without problems, the laptop recognizes them, even on the computer, the bluetooth settings to the headphones open, but then the connection is interrupted and the headphones say pairing again. Who faced?

Rep: (37)
* expert2142,
It is difficult to say, apparently something in the settings of Windows, maybe something with the Bluetooth adapter drivers. My HP ProBook 440 G3 laptop works fine (I watch movies all the time) without problems, everything is fine.

As an option - give "forget" your ears in the settings of Windows, and reconnect. It is possible that Windows sees them only as a headset, i.e. in the "voice" mode. It was at first. The normal option in the bluetooth settings is “Voice, Music” (Windows 10). Yes, and if there was an active connection in another source (phone, for example), turn off bluetooth on it.

What to do? One of the tips on the left ear came off the design

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (37)
* madiska face marriage. Not charging, as I understand it now? How many ears are in use?

And completely demolished firewood, and acer installed new ones from the site, and let them forget ... Karoch tried everything, immediately after pairing with the laptop, the ears again go into pairing mode

Drdeath1977 @ 03/07/2019 23:37*
* madiska face marriage. Not charging, as I understand it now? How many ears are in use?

I use my ears for the 2nd week, my left ear is no longer charging. Due to the fact that konekty shifted, charging to them is not enough

I bought headphones a couple of days ago and realized all the "joy" blades on the headphones, the desynchronization, but it’s okay for a couple of days the phone doesn’t see the headphones, the box is charged, the left one blinks right without life signs absolutely, contacts are in order, how to decide ?? I could not die the battery after a couple of hours of use. Ears did not fall, only got out of the box, you can say.

After an error during the update, the left earpiece stopped showing signs of life.
How to solve it?

Rep: (13)
H. colleagues - who faced? Suddenly, in my right, main headset, my volume dropped dramatically, and I can't increase it. Left plays with normal, normal volume. What can be done and how to fix it?

Rep: (6)
* PEBep , clean the headphone grid from sulfur (you can use an old brush)

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone, tell me what could be the reason for reducing the volume in both headphones. Straight every two, or even quieter began to play. Re-flashing did not help, who knows how to solve the problem plz respond.

Rep: (8)
* PEBep , he and from the block and from the usual nest in the laptop managed to warm up

Good day. Share the experience of using headphones, namely, the work of the microphone interests you. As he shows himself on the street when talking. Now I face a choice, to get them or others.

Rep: (7)
* Nikik , not for talking

Rep: (5)
* Whiskas27,
Try from this postMeizu Pop (Post Dulik128 # 75029139)

* Kudesnik40 I tried it did not help
Turned out to be a marriage and had to change

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 05:10