Package Signature | Help me to understand

Rep: (142)
Help, pzhlsta, with the syntax of the package signature. The package itself was collected with grief in half, I can not sign, I do not catch up with the syntax.
The essence of the problem - it is useful to backup applications. Some applications are universal. Packages will create. But with the signature plugging.
Just want to have everything that was purchased and downloaded locally for backup.
And further. Will the received packages (appx) deploy to WP8.1? Or only on the W10M.

Perhaps it would be more correct to intercept the download of the finished appx from the store. How to do it for destkop through feedler or directly I know how I do not understand the phone.

Ok, downloaded through fiddler. When you try to get rid, you get the error "a packaging error prevented this application from installing". I smoked an Internet, these packages can only be installed directly from the phone but without connecting to the network it's all nonsense, the application will not install. To deploy them, you still need to rebuild and re-sign them. T.ch. The question is open. Please help.

Post has been editedhqqddy - 20.04.18, 13:11

Understood. Everything is trivial.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ4WD59bDbI

Rep: (2)
* hqqddy
I have a similar problem, I need help with oversigning xap, already pulled out of the market.
Post in a branch with the application:
Chromox usable browser

* PolimerD, Well, you did not pull it away. Hap from the market is encrypted, unlike the APP. Nothing to do with him. You need to take a copy from the phone.

Post has been editedhqqddy - 12.01.19, 19:32

* hqqddy
Already pull out of the phone, but then you need a device with interop unlock, which I do not possess. I only have two unlock attachments, there is no possibility to install interop unlock now. Therefore, I asked how to re-sign and, or if it is not possible, then check who has already been selected. Without interop unlock, there is no access to the fs, no matter what kind of Windows it is, and without access, I can’t copy any files from the body any further than loading the picture. I found it in the store, already patched: the unknown to anyone the repacked it with advertising and under the guise of his distributes. For some reason, it is looked for ONLY according to browser4g (only in some way and no more) in the marketplace. This is the right version, I checked in the work and compared it with the previous ones, which I installed from here. The logo works perfectly there and the advertisement is added, which covers the entire display, click the cross and until the next restart. All functionality, incl. export to pdf and excellent speed, chrome interface - on the spot. I'd like to save the only adequate browser for wp.
In the market search: browser4g

Post has been editedPolimerD - 12.01.19, 22:41

* PolimerD,
very strange browser, however. For me, the opera on wp8 is better. Well, not for me to judge. I'll post it here later. I will not start a topic separately. the developer is dubious, is it not enough where he transmits che.

Attached files

Attached fileBrowser4G_WP8_v17_03_24_0.xap(13.16 MB)

Post has been editedhqqddy - 13.01.19, 12:24

* hqqddy
Thank. And not the developer of this, he laid out someone else's application with edits under the guise of his. I dig up at leisure on the subject of removing advertising (I will be grateful for the help) and it will be possible then to post it in a branch[WP8] Chromox. By the way, if you fix any page on the table, the icon becomes like db - transparent chrome.
P.S .: I unpacked the xap, the original files, along with the original logo are right in the package, renamed to "aaa"))) it just remains to rename and delete the patched ones .. compress with zip and rename to xap, I understand correctly?
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPolimerD - 13.01.19, 13:41

* PolimerD, in theory, yes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 14:36