> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

VPN Inf | VPN-Proxy

Rep: (1949)
VPN Inf
Version: 4.1.300

Last update of the program in the header:28.11.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Permanent free VPN

Description:
Free unlimited VPN service.

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Inf Free VPN (Proxy & Privacy Protection)
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.infinitevpn.free.proxy

Download:
Version: 4.1.300 VIP<od (SAEEDStarv)
Version: 4.1.300 Version of Google Play (Kucher2000)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 08.02.20, 08:55
Reason for editing: Added 4.1.300 VIP Mod

Rep: (369)
I'll be the first one)) Kapets how much advertising ...

Matveich Diamond @ 20.04.2018, 09:43*
I'll be the first one)) Kapets how much advertising ...

Pootklyuchayte superfluous. + MinMinGuard
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

In addition to calling out the window to expose estimate of excess does not climb.

Rep: (369)
* Kucher2000 , But something I have played enough with Ruth at the time, now this is how the two devices in a row without him ... Once satisfied with everything that I ... And before that, yes, as you thought, that without it is impossible . :)

Rep: (3077)
Matveich Diamond @ 20.04.2018, 10:02*
before so as you thought it is impossible without it.

It is even possible, but not interesting, so-to the device is very limited in scope.
Matveich Diamond @ 20.04.2018, 10:02*
but something I have played enough with Ruth at the time

But you can advertise and remove without it: you put AdGuard or NetGuard and advertising will not be.

* Matveich Diamond, So watch advertising :)

Kucher2000 @ 20.04.2018, 10:24*
So see ad

What for? I suggested above means that do not require advertising. :-D

ALEX6301 @ 20.04.18, 10:31*
What for? I suggested above means that do not require advertising.

While writing, you answered :). But still, no root of advertising will always be greater than with him.

Rep: (1364)
* ALEX6301,
What about you anything extra is of course exaggerated, there is access to a location in all respects with the precision of up to several meters, changing system settings, access to the phone and any actions with sd card, but it is, in principle, everything is solved again with Ruth.
Topchat server traffic just a gesture, somewhere I've seen this, but it is not gud for will always be recorded as suspicious on many services and CAPTCHA torment, and whether the traffic is encrypted at all interested, and then chose the Netherlands as well as France opredelyant strange.
The application appears to be no verification of signatures, but there is a file integrity checking, apparently hash that if and when you change the server will simply not be loaded.
Here isFree VPN by Veepn (Post Veepn # 64998483)something like that, but the server does not work there such a strange way.

Kucher2000 @ 20.04.2018, 10:54*
But still, no root of advertising will always be greater than with him.

You know, NetGuard me more than the suit to block advertising. He also uses Vail hosts file, not only hides it in, did not even know where it is stored. :-D
qans @ 20.04.2018, 11:24*
What about you anything extra is of course exaggerated

Well, I mean interface. The only drawback for me personally - no check in the browser, what is your new location because said through
this
Attached Image
prog. Use automatic mode, like "best server", chose Poland, turned
So.
Attached Image
Attached Image
I go on Yandex excellent, faster than other applications. With me it was struck: in other applications such as the automatic mode is called optimal, while, if I live in Ukraine, the site shows the Ukraine, and the application will automatically by itself selects the best available server by choosing from the available countries, and the site displays exactly this country. The interface runs fast and everything works clearly. A similar resolution has virtually all competitors, but the speed and automatic selection servaka this app does all the competitors.

P.S:
Guys, let's notyou.

Post has been editedALEX6301 - 20.04.18, 15:13

* ALEX6301,
Interface so simple and pleasant, very fast connection and perhaps for me the pros come to an end, because I do not need it automatic mode, as I have already said why the Netherlands, France, ie, poluchantsya two servers in France, can be corrected, but at one location is already less.
Zhimka traffic such that after spidtest first on the return jumps scale as much for a maximum of 50MB. despite the fact that I have the speed of a total of 20 jumps up and down like Prorva, but in general it is possible to use if you are satisfied and have administrator rights.

* qans,
I like the circuit, that is, to think that selects the fastest server. I test when receiving speed was roughly the same, but the upload speed is much less.
Attached Image
Attached Image
But what struck me, I saw a notice, which never from spidtesta: there preduprizhdalos that the application can collect personal data - which means the Euro-Union laws! :-D

Rep: (979)
As I have promised,Inf VPN 1.8.127 NoAds
Languages: English, Russian (subtract isprpavlen and dopereveden current) UkraС—nska (translation)
based versionsfrom* htc 600 and * Edik1d
Download:Attached fileInfVPN_1.8.127-EN-RU-UK.apk(7.67 MB)

cergor @ 21.04.2018, 22:49*
As I have promised,Inf VPN 1.8.127 NoAds

A window on the reminder to set an assessment program pops up all the time, or too removed?

There is also a window and permit repeatedly.
And I do not understand how strange, why permit the phone, network connections, view the connected devices in the application it is duplicated, ie not an authorization as usual, and two on each.
Access to the Internet as much as much as three permits is that for such a hydra.

Kucher2000 @ 22.04.18, 05:31*
A window of reminder
The window is. It is not a hell of Activiti and built entirely nezavisomo. The boys tried to break the basic protection and the window did not pay attention. The problem is solved regko, tapom on any available space, or just swipe over the screen.

I do not think that someone that will continue to bother. Nevertheless, the original burglary innitsiiroval* ALEX6301, maybe he and fix it.

Post has been editedcergor - 23.04.18, 18:56

* cergor,
Yes of course the box is not the problem, but it would be better off without him :) Well, can themselves be removed, in the GP people complain.
Perhaps dolman craftsmen.

* Kucher2000,
* cergor,
Greetings. I have a mod without window, this is the last option on thehtc 600andEdik1d(Window removed htc_600), I have just removed and Angliskmy language only Russkmy stayed, architecture armv7, pinch flags - the rest of the schedule does not get replaced, that is, to the application only works after editing APK Editor'a, and it crashes when trying to replace the graphics immediately all resources. However, when the window should appear, the screen becomes a little darker. In general - keep, test.Attached fileInf VPN_signed.apk(5.41 MB)

* ALEX6301, take away from my style Russian and Ukrainian and share their :) I wanted to dig deeper, but stuck in the file manager on the weekend)

* ALEX6301,
On top of the official is not established. After removal of the version of GP, was established. Advertising and no window. Dimming is (okay :)). Everything works perfectly.

cergor @ 23.04.2018, 19:25*
take away from my style Russian and Ukrainian and share your

Nooo, man, I've had enough of a subject with the head, or you want to make this canoe I dreamed at night? : Rofl: Take my, replace classes.dex, and kazhzhy will decide that it swing. I just have a later events from the guys, + he tired of poking around. I think if there is update - hardly there anymore, I climb. :-D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 20:30