> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > »  

> teXet TM-5580 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
Jagadja
Message#1
19.04.18, 01:04
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 318
Check in: 25.11.17

DiscussionteXet TM-5580
PictureteXet TM-5580
Discussion �

Specifications
Dimensions: 75.5 x 152 x 7.6 mm
Weight: 162 g
SoC: MediaTek MT6592
Processor: ARM Cortex-A7, 1700 MHz, Number of cores: 8
Graphics processor: ARM Mali-450 MP4,700 MHz, Number of cores: 4
RAM: 1 GB
Built-in memory: 16 GB
Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC
Screen: 5.5 in, IPS, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 3000 mAh, Li-Ion (Li-ion)
Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Camera: 4160 x 3120 pixels, 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 frames / second
SIM card: Nano-SIM / microSD, Micro-SIM
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
USB: 2.0, USB Type-C
Bluetooth: 2.0
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS
Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 15.08.18, 09:17
Reason for editing: boot.img with BOOST enabled for TM-5580 phone
Dimon blak
Message#2
21.04.18, 11:40
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 25.10.11
Sony Xperia Z2

I was given this device for review and left
brunet2008
Message#3
26.04.18, 13:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 352
Check in: 25.01.07
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

I bought this gadget today. As a backup dialer with the ability to watch YouTube in fhd))
The color rendition is almost arranged. But soap is present.
The sound, or rather the speakers about anything, will make it quieter.
For 5000 for a tube of norms I consider. The game did not start, there is no such goal. There was a question where to find the silicone bumper))
brunet2008
Message#4
27.04.18, 02:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 352
Check in: 25.01.07
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

So I got a jamb (((who knows, tell me how to win this case. When typing a lot of extra characters in the form of dots, commas, etc.). For example, I write the word hello, it looks like this: I have to edit my message after each word. Now I’m thinking of going to hand over this misunderstanding. You can say almost all the positive impressions of this phone have disappeared.

Post has been editedbrunet2008 - 27.04.18, 02:13
AlexanderL
Message#5
01.05.18, 08:52
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionteXet

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
karaulov3
Message#6
12.05.18, 08:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 485
Check in: 05.02.14
teXet TM-9751HD

Android is slightly outdated, and the processor is generally 5 years old.

Is it at least some games pull? (Not super demanding, but at least some)
For the price, so kind of like the normal cheapest 8nuclear of the nearest stores in the city. Just do not understand, 8 cores seem to be multitasking, but the RAM is only 1GB)))))

/// Added after a day of use:

I bought this ... to call and listen to FM radio. But it turned out there is no radio .......

Tell me what to do where to get the radio now :( Almost everywhere on the Internet it is written that it is there, and there is no FM radio application in the phone (((((

Can I install it separately?
Apparently there is no radio (

And for some reason, the screen does not turn itself when tilted. Although all inclusive. In applications it turns and does not want to. I had to remove the standard curve launcher and put Google Start with the auto-rotate screen option enabled.

For calls will go. The screen is large and pixels are not visible, at least one plus some, I managed to watch a couple of films even :)

We even managed to launch the toys, it turns out that the processor pulls some 3D games :) GTA: SA at the maximum settings goes :)

Post has been editedkaraulov3 - 07.06.18, 18:52
karaulov3
Message#7
18.05.18, 17:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 485
teXet TM-9751HD

In general, after several days of use .... It slows down if you run a few applications, there is very little RAM, even the system, incoming calls start to crash, the keyboard is buggy, all games and browsers crash, no radio, "4g" either. The speaker is sooooo quiet, I can not hear anyone in some cases. The calendar does not work or I did not set it up correctly.

Well, so you can use if there is no other choice))))

In general, you can find it cheaper and much better (for new games you can find it with support for Opengl 3.0 and 2GB RAM), well, since I couldn’t find one in town I had to take this one, well, at least it was at a discount :)

https: //tech.onliner.b...&utm_medium=smartdo200

In my forumsavagemessiahzine.comstopped merging messages

Post has been editedkaraulov3 - 07.06.18, 19:14
Tip_on_tr1p
Message#8
25.05.18, 07:02
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 06.09.17

The middle button on the bottom of the sensor does not work, how to cure it? On of.sayte there is only one version of the firmware and it is the same as at the moment on the device
karaulov3
Message#9
31.05.18, 14:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 485
teXet TM-9751HD

In general, after several weeks of use ...

Heavy games do not slow down but fly out in a few minutes of the game.

Anyone at any time can launch a browser without warning.

In general, some trash. 8th nuclear dialer.

4g is not as the processor does not support, but why the radio is not there is a mystery ... The processor supports but it does not work.

The firmware is clearly a problem, because in my application, they should not crash so often, it seems like there is a zram or a swap file (I don’t remember exactly what it is called) to prevent such problems.

Post has been editedkaraulov3 - 31.05.18, 14:05
Jagadja
Message#10
31.05.18, 14:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 318

* karaulov3can swap current ruth over
karaulov3
Message#11
31.05.18, 14:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 485
teXet TM-9751HD

* JagadjaWell, the phone is only bought if there is no guarantee if Ruth is delivered.

I wrote in those support that they would do it so some engineer answered me that it should be that there was nothing to buy a phone with 1GB))))) and the same engineer wrote me before buying a phone that here the games will go here is not that games even browsers fall)))
Jagadja
Message#12
31.05.18, 14:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 318

* karaulov3, yes, there’s too little RAM without root, but Ruth’s will not only get the recovery first, twrp, otherwise
karaulov3
Message#13
31.05.18, 14:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 485
teXet TM-9751HD

* Jagadja, the engineer replied that apart from me, no one had ever complained about the crashes of games and applications.

Wrote to [email protected] and [email protected]

Does anyone quietly fly out 3d games or browsers? Or is it just me? I have a samsung flash drive inserted at 32GB 70/25 speed test showed, as an internal memory.

In general, put gta: sa took off in 5-10 minutes. In the game at the maximum, everything at high FPS worked. Also flew a few other games.

Particularly frequent crashes in browsers such as chrome when entering websites with lots of ads such as online-life

Light applications and games do not crash, for example from applicationssavagemessiahzine.comOK, MX player, there were no sorties.

I would have already instructed ruts and optimizers if it were not for the loss of warranty.

Post has been editedkaraulov3 - 31.05.18, 14:52
Vad1979qw
Message#14
01.06.18, 08:42
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 05.12.15

That rubbish is rubbish, I even have a keyboard and it flies out very often, not to mention the browser and other applications, such a pancake is a firmware that cannot be described. And I think so update FIG see in this life. In short, the manufacturer mocked specifically.
Vad1979qw
Message#15
01.06.18, 08:50
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 05.12.15

Yes, and the battery for the screen in 5.5 "is weak, in xiaomi 8 nuclear with a screen in 5" and then the battery capacity is somewhere 700 mAh. People who can try to cast a caste for a flashlight. With this firmware, no nerves are missing!
Morgwat
Message#16
01.06.18, 19:21
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 22.08.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

worked with texet, and always wanted to say the phrase "the ancient evil was awakened", it does not turn a language to call it a smartphone)

--------------------
karaulov3
Message#17
07.06.18, 18:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 485
teXet TM-9751HD

That rubbish is rubbish, I even have a keyboard and it flies out very often, not to mention the browser and other applications, such a pancake is a firmware that cannot be described. And I think so update FIG see in this life. In short, the manufacturer mocked specifically.

The SBI is exactly the problem. Some technical support engineer wrote that a firmware update was being prepared there. Please write to his email about the problem (help @ texet.ru / service @ texet.ru any of these addresses), because he does not believe that the problem is in the phone. I also have a keyboard crashes. And Chrome crashes when you try to log into the texet.ru site))) sometimes not immediately, after a few updates crashes.

In general, games all crash after a while, browsers crash, the keyboard crashes, it seems even the system hangs up unnecessarily after the game when an incoming call there is some kind of error in the Settings app.

There is a 32GB samsung 10class flash drive (sort of like 60/30 MB). And non-standard launcher (Google Start). There is nothing more than games and a few more applications.

Yesterday some funny thing happened on the screen a small bright green dot came out right while watching a movie. That appeared then disappeared. Then only a couple of hours disappeared. Is this normal?

Strange but on the site teXethttps://www.texet.ru/smartphones/tm5580.htmThey write that the model is out of production ... :) Near it is written "new" :)https://i.imgur.com/vnGfrRh.pngAnd they promise to update the firmware next week, I hope to fix everything.)

Post has been editedkaraulov3 - 15.06.18, 10:28
zheka.movlyan
Message#18
16.06.18, 11:37
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 26.09.15
Lenovo Vibe K5 A6020a40

The keyboard crashes when you listen to music in the application, you can not go out of it, because the music is turned off. For some reason it seems to me that my former x-force is better) it would be better for xiaomi to take ....
shortscoring
Message#19
16.06.18, 12:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 18.05.14
WEXLER TAB 7i

The device bought for 5k, it seems like they wrote that this is the best solution for this price. But this is not so) The game pulls up normally, but here the problem of departures really is. And it does not matter which application is running. Most often for some reason crashes instagram and chrome. Who knows, is it really at all really correct or not? And then nowhere is there any firmware for this dialer. : huh:
Jagadja
Message#20
16.06.18, 12:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 318

* shortscoring, you need a swap
karaulov3
Message#21
17.06.18, 07:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 485
teXet TM-9751HD

Write [email protected] to the mail, otherwise I reported all the problems, and in response I wrote that you were the first to apply and so on.

Then they wrote that this week should have been a firmware update. And that is not on the "cloud" and through the computer. :(
And did not come out. Maybe next will come out then ...
I think if there are more people who apply, this will speed up the release of the software update :)

Another speaker was very quiet but I was prompted by mail how to increase the volume through the engineering menu MTK, it became better.

Post has been editedkaraulov3 - 17.06.18, 07:03
teXet

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19 11:31