Philips E116 - Discussion

Rep: (11)
Philips Xenium E116 - Discussion

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
3G support, audio recording of conversations, memory card, access to the Internet, multimedia functionality, FM radio, good autonomy.
Device characteristics
Key features:
Screen - 2.4 d, Display - TFT, resolution - 240 x 320 Weight - 173.7 g, Camera - 0.3 Mn Battery - 1600 mA'h, two SIM, MicroSD support up to 32 GB, 3G
Main characteristics
Battery capacity: 1600 mAh
Screen size: 2.4 "
SIM-card: SIM
Number of SIM cards: 2 SIM-cards
3G support: Yes
Phonebook: 500 contacts
Network functions
GPRS (Receive + Transmit): Class 12, Class B
GSM Frequency: 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
Message: MMS (multimedia messaging), SMS (Short Message Service), Multicast SMS, Concatenated SMS (Long SMS)
Services: WAP 2.0
Voice codec:
FR / EFR / AMR / HR
3G: WCDMA
WCDMA frequency: 2100 MHz, 900 MHz
The dimensions of the tube: 120,5 x 52 x 16,5 mm
Weight: 173.7 g
Image / Display
main display resolution of 240 x 320 pixels
Color main display: 262 000
Main Display Technology: TFT
Taking photos
Camera: 0.3 MP
Image Sensor Type: CMOS
Image File Format: JPEG
Reproduction of photos
Picture Compression Format: BMP, GIF, JPEG
Audio recording
Voice recorder: AMR technology, WAV
Audio reproduction
Supported audio formats: Midi, MP3, AMR Technology
Sound
Calls: MP3 call, Poly (64 tones)
Media carriers
Types of memory card: Micro SD, up to 32GB
Memory Card Slot: Separate
Memory Management: Memory Status
Comfort
Control buttons 4-way navigation key and enter
Call Distribution:
Call Time, Call Waiting, Microphone mute, Call Forwarding, Received Calls, Missed Calls, Call Hold, Emergency Call
Clock / Version: Digital
The convenience of use:
Keypad Lock, Vibra Alert, Graphical User Interface, Customizable Buttons, Handsfree mode, Two SIM-cards
Games and apps:
Alarm Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Stopwatch
Personal / user settings:
Screensaver, Ringtones
Enter text:
Predictive text input - NO.
Vibrate: Yes
Volume control: Yes
FM radio: Yes
Wireless Connection: Bluetooth
Bluetooth profiles: A2DP
Headset: Through 3.5mm
Accessories
Included accessories:
Battery, charger, user guide
Nutrition
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Spent time in standby mode 1403 hours.
Talk time: Up to 18 hours

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Post has been editedMars.rus - 24.08.18, 22:30

I did a small survey in youtube associated with some features of the phone. In the video, there are ways that allow you to go to the engineering menu. He told how can be forced to work in 2G and 3G networks.
Link to videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh2lTQEO7Ao

I gathered more reviews about the phone:

http://technomode.ru/g...a-philips-xenium-e116/
https: //www.citilink.r...7/rev54889/#readreview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZkJW6ZjLOM

Rep: (20)
Say to him, you can connect with the company \ tablet via Bluetooth to use it as a 3G modem?

No, it can be used as a 3G modem only in conjunction with a computer via a cord provided to install drivers for the modem.

Mars.rus @ 15.05.18, 19:05*
No, it can be used as a 3G modem only in conjunction with a computer via a cord provided to install drivers for the modem.

Thank. And information about the cable and the PC exactly?
The fact that I have a more expensive model E560 and even it can not be the modem. so I responded to Phillips forum.

But with a tablet that does not have 3G module is also possible via a cord?

Post has been editedproba999 - 17.05.18, 04:15

* proba999,
Yes, he tried in conjunction with the Win10 x64.

Instructions from the manufacturer:

I draw your attention to the fact that in order to use the phone to do the following as the USB-modem:
1) Install the driver.
2) Connect your phone via USB-cable to your computer.
3) The phone is to choose the type of connection: data transfer. The computer needs to see the phone as in the picture attached.
4) Set up a dial-up connection.
However, the report that the modem connection setting takes place via an operating system (OS) of a personal computer.
In the event of a problem on OS, please refer to the Windows developers.
For an example of a modem connection, you can configure the following link:https: //www.megafon.ru...ural/help/Win7_USB.pdf.

USB-driver for your phone model Philips E116.
https://yadi.sk/d/CBORWFNW3S95Yi
https://yadi.sk/d/3uth2gKd3PFYpS
https://yadi.sk/d/p0dW0LRL3PFYr2

Rep: (0)
I confirm that the phone can be used as a 3G modem.
I use on Win7x32 home

specifically in my case (MTC):
you adjust a dial-up connection, phone number*99# Login: Password - mts \ mts

Rep: (1)
Under Linux mint I can not run as a modem. Can someone tell me how?

And how many gigs of memory card does it support?

* denis_l80,
Manufacturer announced support for memory cards up to 32GB.

Thank. Just the card 32 have not seen, probably not that system was, saw another
Still vibrate can not find the menu. Could you tell?

Post has been editeddenis_l80 - 31.05.18, 12:12

* denis_l80,
Go into the settings and profiles will be there to select the type of alerts. You can select as ringtone and vibration, only a call or just a vibration.

Good afternoon! In standby mode (is simply blocked) working day. We all well? Or a marriage devices?

Kind. Similarly, I can say that charged in the standby mode, I have more days lezhit.V everyday mode always works with 3G and 10-15 calls a day, as well as a short using a browser I have enough for 3 days.

Post has been editedMars.rus - 12.06.18, 10:22

Mars.rus @ 17.05.18, 21:59*
Yes, he tried in conjunction with the Win10 x64.

parseo @ 18.05.18, 06:45*
I confirm that the phone can be used as a 3G modem.

Thank you very much!

[email protected] @ 12.06.2018, 10:12*
Good afternoon! In standby mode (is simply blocked) working day. We all well? Or a marriage devices?

I sort out the problem. MegaFon constantly sent out confusing system messages in 3G mode, so the phone is constantly turned on, that to put the battery. Put sim card of another operator, the problem was resolved.

[email protected] @ 18.06.2018, 22:25*
I sort out the problem. MegaFon constantly sent out confusing system messages in 3G mode, so the phone is constantly turned on, that to put the battery. Put sim card of another operator, the problem was resolved.

Posts clear advertising.

Prompt please as it is possible for this phone to transfer the contacts in a crowd?

* @ Artemas @,
1. If you have a smartphone, then do export contacts to a flash drive or memory of the smartphone highlighting all your kontakty.Posle exports you will have to .vcf file format. This file is tossed by bluetooth or via kopm on this phone. After that, the phone go to "My Files" and there you will see vcf file. You open it and you will see a lot of characters. Next, press the "Menu" button, and there you will see the "Import".

2. A Google account. You go to your account, "Google Contacts" and there is noting contacts are doing export to your computer. Also formed Fail .vcf. It is necessary to throw the phone and make the import.

Post has been editedMars.rus - 10.07.18, 18:32

In addition I will say that our phone can see links rtsp. Ie links to the video stream. More interest those who are engaged in the installation and configuration of video surveillance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 8:29