> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Pokemon Revolution Online (Pokemon PRO) [2D, Online] | [Action] MMOjRPG game in fact - online analogue GBA versions of Pokemon
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 23 ] ** [58,97%]
Good [ 10 ] ** [25,64%]
Average [ 1 ] ** [2,56%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 5 ] ** [12,82%]
Total votes: 39

Rep: (2)
Pokemon Revolution Online (Pokemon PRO)
version: 1.26
Genre: Adventure

Last update of the game in the header:26.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Very interesting game. We are all familiar with the GBA Pokemon games. Here everything is steeper improved game constantly. Online!
We catch, swing Pokemon. We carry out quests.

Description:
The game is a kind of adaptation of the story and mechanics jRPG Pokemon games released for the GBA, such as Pokemon Red Fire, Black / White and so.
The lack of Russian localization not too annoying, and offset by the excellent quality of the game, also roughly corresponds to passage of the plot Pokemon Red.
(All useful information, including the passage of the Russian for pokemon red spread below).

PokГ©mon Copyright В© 1995 - 2018 Nintendo / Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK Inc.
PokГ©mon And All Respective Names are Trademarks of Nintendo 1996-2018
PRO is not affiliated with Nintendo, Creatures Inc. and GAME FREAK Inc.

(The project is not affiliated with the trademark Nuintendo)

Advantages and features of the game:
+Multiplatform - you can play on a PC as well as on Android, without losing progress.
+The presence of PvP, event.
+An optional system Donati (without robbery and substantial competitive advantage).
+Saving canon Pokemon - vslennoy.
+More than 500 PokГ©mon!
+The lack of critical bugs, lags and freezes during the game.
+Day and night, the weather, which can also greatly affect how a particular battle and the ability, the way the evolution of certain PokГ©mon.
+The game has an intuitive interface lets you see which Pokemon can be caught in this area, the time of day (if you've ever met) screenshot 6th cm. In yshe.
+Frequently update improve, fix bugs, listening to the feedback from users.
Perhaps many more unknown to me the pros.
Minuses:
-Not very comfortable to play with a small screen on the smartphone. (Gui Scale slider in the settings. Thanksalex451 for the tip).
-The lack of Russian localization. (I think it is fixable).
Description ENG
Shane founded PRO in September 2014. A project that aims to concretize the PokГ©mon MMO dream that many avid PokГ©mon fans have been hunting for, PRO is a free-to-play, fan-made, massively multiplayer online game that is predicated around the official pokГ©mon games. The goal of PRO is to overlap a balance between the features of the main-series PokГ©mon games, and translating it well to an MMO environment. It strives to maintain the beloved features of the handheld games, while also making changes that are needed to acclimate to the continuity and player-interaction balance that is only healthy for an MMO environment.

Utility assistance, guides and other information.

Note: for the game you need to have Internet connection.
Download: (Cloud Mail.ru, I will try to update the folder versions)
Download always the latest version from the official site: Official download page with a choice of platforms

Picture
Developer site: https://pokemonrevolution.net

Features: Online

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 4.4+ (KitKat) or later. CPU: 1.2Ghz + Dual Core or better recommended. Ram: 1.5GB + recommended. Graphics Support: OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.

Download:
Version 1.26 Pokemon Revolution Online (Pokemon PRO) [2D, Online] (Fasting MIR0TVOREC # 75195365)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions
version: 1.25
Attached filePROLugia.part2.rar(67.64 MB)
Attached filePROLugia.part1.rar(100 MB)

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 26.06.19, 10:10
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (15)
Gui Scale increase someone small interface

Rep: (66)
Already five years, as an irreparable lack of Russian language. In the game it is not going to add

Kolarov94 @ 18.04.18, 09:31*
Already five years, as an irreparable lack of Russian language. In the game it is not going to add

Personally, I do not play the game without the Russian language. But this project stoyuschaya. I use it to pump their English language skills.
Given the donation system - I believe the developers is difficult to localize news. However, the point in the Language menu (not working) is present.
Perhaps a little Russian played Donato. And here I learned about the game by accident. Here no lecturing.
Not only Russian developers must ask about localization.
Perhaps it never will.

Rep: (12)
Already something has poured forum

Rep: (3)
Confused by the lack of convenience store that application. it looks suspicious to me.

Rep: (128)
It is a pity that no Russian, the game is excellent!

Rep: (213)
* kashagol With copyright issues

kashagol @ 18.04.18, 12:09*
Confused by the lack of convenience store that application. it looks suspicious to me.

It's okay. I personally sympathetic donachu the game. They still have a project seems pokemonone.

Just technical support to meet all Discort chatting. It helps.
I for example after merging servers (it was three servers Red Blue Yellow) missing PokГ©mon. With the Google translator I contacted TA. He helped me.
It turned out that simply all Pokemon in poketsentre were mixed up, and I should not have panicked.
The game is definitely worthy of trust. No banner ads and other garbage.
No impositions donation - you can play and not even know about the possibility of donation.
Personally, I bought myself mounts (to move quickly) and swim.
Hatchet so as not to drag the PokГ©mon with the ability to CUT.
It's okay, no kidalovo.

Rep: (1)
* MarselDemon, I understand that it is an alternative pokemmo? I liked it, but do not follow it for a long time

For general information purposes only. This is a Chinese hack of pokemon reasons. In Market it is not and never will be. By nintendo does not apply. By fans, for fans.

znaknet @ 19.04.18, 07:51*
For general information purposes only. This is a Chinese hack of pokemon reasons. In Market it is not and never will be. By nintendo does not apply. By fans, for fans.

perhaps., is something changing? if the fake is better GBA versions? in every way! the plot and the number of Pokemon. so the optimization of the device.
Especially the story places the capture Pokemon frequency, etc. Yet according to the canon.

* Marseldemon , In this I have not played, but it was very similar. I played as thought that this alpha from nintendo. Perhaps in this, but the name was different. In that was Donat. You could give money and become a master in minutes. There was a normal hunt. All Pokemon in a heap without division into generations and versions of evolution is not according to the canon. And I do not think the game is bad or uninteresting. Simply enter in the description, it is a Chinese fake.

Post has been editedznaknet - 19.04.18, 07:10

Rep: (66)
MarselDemon @ 18.04.2018, 07:40*
Personally, I do not play the game without the Russian language. But this project stoyuschaya. I use it to pump their English language skills.
Given the donation system - I believe the developers is difficult to localize news. However, the point in the Language menu (not working) is present.
Perhaps a little Russian played Donato. And here I learned about the game by accident. Here no lecturing.
Not only Russian developers must ask about localization.
Perhaps it never will.

I just answered a question from above. That the game is not one year, and if during that time there is Russian, then it is unlikely he will). As for the fact that the Russian language is not in the game - I have no complaints

znaknet @ 19.04.18, 09:08*
MarselDemon, In this I have not played, but it was very similar. I played as thought that this alpha from nintendo. Perhaps in this, but the name was different. In that was Donat. You could give money and become a master in minutes. There was a normal hunt. All Pokemon in a heap without division into generations and versions of evolution is not according to the canon. And I do not think the game is bad or uninteresting. Simply enter in the description, it is a Chinese fake.

So anywhere I pointed out that it is the original Nintendo. But this is not a Chinese fake tech support in English only.
I do not see any connection with the game of which you spoke.
PRO 4 years there. and there Donat - a hat yes mounts. boosts to experience. The game is the same even for hardcore donatera although not.
Trade PokГ©mon with other players can be in-game currency.
Game currency for real money can not be obtained.

* Marseldemon , The game is not in the store. Regulations under paragraph 12 please, who is the developer. I found it online players modifying games PokГ©mon Fire Red and Leaf Green. The game was called PokГ©mon World Online. Client online game. It existed since 2007 and has been completely non-profit. But very hardcore) Now PWO has already died. This is his spiritual heir. We put it in the open access in 2015 Donat and added a version of android.

Rep: (175)
* znaknet ,
MarselDemon @ 17.04.18, 23:23 *
Download always the latest version from the official site
MarselDemon @ 17.04.18, 23:23 *

As if all specified.

* znaknet Thank you for the info, played in defense, it was really hardcore and liked it. The only thing that did not like is the system of shiny Pokemon.
Now, definitely try this game.

Someone tell me a long time to email confirmation comes?

Rep: (103)
* Cheh65 I came at once. The spam view

* lsdancer On which pochiu regestrirovali? On google already as half an hour no

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 12:35