[Android] Amazfit Master | The application for working with smart watches Amazfit.

Rep: (436)
Amazfit master
Version: 1.5.1

Last update of the program in the header:06.08.2019

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The application for working with smart watches Amazfit and Mi Scale

Detailed description:
Amazfit Master - A wonderful application for working with Amazfit smart watches and smart scales Mi Scale. Unimaginable functionality, interesting design, huge potential - all this is collected in Amazfit Master. Now you can use Amazfit to maximum!

Pedometer, pulse meter, sleep analysis, smart alarm clock, use of a button, notification of calls, sms, applications, display of information on the screen, detailed settings, firmware, weather, dial selection - only a small part of all the capabilities of Amazfit Master.

Amazfit Master can work with Amazfit Bip / Cor / Cor 2 / Arc and Mi Scale 1/2 watches, as well as with the original Mi Fit application or without it.

Download Amazfit Master and experience all the features of the application and Amazfit smart watches!

Before writing a review or a letter with a question / error / problem, read the FAQ, which is located on the Settings page. It is very likely that you will find the answer there.

TRANSFER:
Please help me translate the program into your language.http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/3

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: BLACKNOTE
Developer Website: http://blacknote.top
Vkontakte community: https://vk.com/amazfitm
App Store Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=blacknote.amazfitmaster
Project to translate the program into other languages: http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/3
According to the rule of the forum 4.20 I forbid to publish the hacked version of the program!

If, when buying PRO, it says "This version of the application does not work with the Google Play payment service.", Then delete the program and download it from Google Play.
If you try to update the dial from the file, nothing happens, then try using another file explorer, for example ES Explorer.

The FAQ is here.

Download: version 1.5.1 XTracer Post

Post has been editedXtracer - 06.08.19, 21:43
Reason for editing: Updating

Phone language is Russian.

Authorization without Mi Fit? Rebinding does not help?

Rep: (143)
* Xtracer ,
Does not help. Without MiFit ...

Does not help. Without MiFit ...

Bip watch? What firmware? 0.1.1.14?

Rep: (143)
* Xtracer ,
Beep.
Firmware 1.0. 86.
I will not change it to 14, it devours a watch battery from me.
On the verge of N @ F all in English

Beep.
Firmware 1.0. 86.

Perhaps on the old firmware another code to change the language, I'll look.

Rep: (364)
* Xtracer ,
Well, maybe, in general, it is logical, but it seemed to me that N&F did it faster

Rep: (884)
What smart watch models does the program work with? Amazfit launches different models of wrist gadgets. List specifically and add to the header.

Post has been editedscsichnik - 17.04.18, 14:11

What smart watch models does the program work with? Amazfit launches different models of wrist gadgets. List specifically and add to the header.

While tested only on Bip, but should work on Arc and Cor, it is necessary to test.

Posted on 04/17/2018, 14:23:

Merlin Cori @ 04/17/18, 16:30*
Well, maybe, in general, it is logical, but it seemed to me that N&F did it faster

The synchronization speed is not adjustable, and the delay is set to the minimum before synchronization.

Rep: (1721)
* XTracer,
I am glad that there is no delay from the delay in notifications, as soon as appears on the phone, so immediately and on the watch.
The absence of the Mail.ru Mail icon upsets whether it is planned in the future.
I bought the pro version.
Firmware from Santax 25 Russian with MyAmazFit. ru
Miui9. android8

Rep: (909)
I bought pro, please add the ability to select icons for applications. Add a download of 11 dials. Amazfit bip watch

Post has been editedWixej - 17.04.18, 15:52

Beep.
Firmware 1.0. 86.

Added support for old firmware to the language change command, now it should switch to English.

Attached files

Attached fileapp-release.apk(4.95 MB)

Rep: (20)
In general, not bad, I bought a pro, but without weather and pouring bin dials it will not replace n & f, I will wait. How to turn off heart rate measurements by the way?

Berdichev @ 04/17/18, 18:06*
The absence of the Mail.ru Mail icon upsets whether it is planned in the future.

So this icon clearly in the custom firmware replaces some standard one, just find which one.

Wixej @ 04/17/18, 18:12*
I bought pro, please add the ability to select icons for applications. Add a download of 11 dials. Amazfit bip watch

Will be. While the icon by the name of the application is determined when it is displayed together with the text.

Posted on 04/17/2018, 16:19:

Tipp @ 04/17/18, 19:17*
How to turn off heart rate measurements by the way?

Pulse -> + ->Stop interval measurement
Pulse -> + ->Stop continuous measurement
Pulse ->Settings ->Turn off Sleep Assistant
Pulse ->Settings ->Turn off "Measure heart rate automatically without a phone"

Post has been editedXtracer - 17.04.18, 16:19

* Xtracer ,
So the Coca icon cannot be changed only if instead of text.

* XTracer,
In stock E-Mail on Samsung A3 2017 does not replace writes app
On the interface the program is really good, add the weather face and icon and everything is super

Post has been editedWixej - 17.04.18, 16:22

Berdichev @ 04/17/18, 19:19*
So the Coca icon cannot be changed only if instead of text.

That is, the firmware of your watch does not have this icon? I just did not follow the news of the Bip firmware, have the icons learned to replace there already?

* XTracer,
Most likely the binding of the mail icon to this application is the same as I want

* Xtracer ,
In the firmware itself, no, mifit changes from Lolex, in the firmware there is a full translation into Russian, plus there is a full-screen menu.
Here, it is forbidden to give a link to the site where SantaX, Lolex and the company live.
In the search to type your AmazFit World Guide

Wixej @ 04/17/18, 19:24*
Most likely the binding of the mail icon to this application is the same as I want

Will be.

XTracer @ 04/17/18, 18:25*
Will be.

And when about time orient

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/12/19, 16:24