[Android] Amazfit Master | The application for working with smart watches Amazfit.

Rep: (399)
Amazfit master
Version: 1.4.7

Last update of the program in the header:02.07.2019

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The application for working with smart watches Amazfit and Mi Scale

Detailed description:
Amazfit Master - A wonderful application for working with Amazfit smart watches and smart scales Mi Scale. Unimaginable functionality, interesting design, huge potential - all this is collected in Amazfit Master. Now you can use Amazfit to maximum!

Pedometer, pulse meter, sleep analysis, smart alarm clock, use of a button, notification of calls, sms, applications, display of information on the screen, detailed settings, firmware, weather, dial selection - only a small part of all the capabilities of Amazfit Master.

Amazfit Master can work with Amazfit Bip / Cor / Cor 2 / Arc and Mi Scale 1/2 watches, as well as with the original Mi Fit application or without it.

Download Amazfit Master and experience all the features of the application and Amazfit smart watches!

Before writing a review or a letter with a question / error / problem, read the FAQ, which is located on the Settings page. It is very likely that you will find the answer there.

TRANSFER:
Please help me translate the program into your language.http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/3

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: BLACKNOTE
Developer Website: http://blacknote.top
Vkontakte community: https://vk.com/amazfitm
App Store Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=blacknote.amazfitmaster
Project to translate the program into other languages: http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/3
According to the rule of the forum 4.20 I forbid to publish the hacked version of the program!

If, when buying PRO, it says "This version of the application does not work with the Google Play payment service.", Then delete the program and download it from Google Play.
If you try to update the dial from the file, nothing happens, then try using another file explorer, for example ES Explorer.

The FAQ is here.

Download: version 1.4.7 Attached fileAmazfitMaster_1.4.7.apk (6.45 MB)

Post has been editedXtracer - 06.07.19, 14:40
Reason for editing: Updating

4141003 @ 17.04.18, 02:51 *
What can not connect, in some settings, throws out of the application. Tell me what I'm doing wrong?

p.s. It costs both MiFit and N & F.

Fixed in 1.0.1
Before installing, delete the previous version and the amazfitmaster folder.

Post has been editedXtracer - 17.04.18, 00:08

Rep: (149)
And the program folder is also better to delete, without deleting the folder, I did not work.

4141003 @ 17.04.18, 03:34 *
All deleted (SD Maid), cleaned the caches. But all too ...
I go into the alarm clock, the action button, knocks.

The program was closed completely (better to delete) before deleting the amazfitmaster folder? She herself will not be removed when cleaning data and cache, it is only manually.

Rep: (143)
Put.
Everything became in Chinese.
Removed.
In the menu, some of the items (settings) are missing.
Understood.
For some reason, when installing the application, this item is automatically disabled.

Two wishes.
That would not switch to China.
Turn off notifications in the selected time interval.

Post has been editedAlleexx777 - 17.04.18, 02:24

Rep: (62)
Turn off notifications in the selected time interval.

Is this function now not in the application?

Rep: (28)
I installed a program, the custom interface was lost, the alarm clock set in the mi-fit also turned off.
Now I tried to untie the bracelet and return to the mi-fit again. Now it does not connect to the myth, although the bluetooth sees it ...

Rep: (1043)
Judging by the previous program from the author, you should not even bother. Thank you but no.

Rep: (38)
I bought the pro version, but first, the version considers itself free, and secondly, now when you click on "buy pro" it crashes.

But the money is finewritten offset, bye, on hold.

Post has been editedpadre1984 - 17.04.18, 09:29
Reason for editing: corrected

Rep: (360)
Versions in 5 you can try again, judging by the reviews.
And the initial synchronization is VERY long.

In the menu, some of the items (settings) are missing.
Understood.
For some reason, when installing the application, this item is automatically disabled.

Let's fix it.

I installed a program, the custom interface was lost, the alarm clock set in the mi-fit also turned off.
Now I tried to untie the bracelet and return to the mi-fit again. Now it does not connect to the myth, although the bluetooth sees it ...

So it should have been when choosing Own authorization, read the 20 paragraph FAQ.

I bought the pro version, but first, the version considers itself free, and secondly, now when you click on "buy pro" it crashes.

If the reboot does not help, then drop the log file amazfitmaster / new_log.txt

4141003 @ 17.04.18, 12:08 *
button works as needed.

Did you turn on tracking clicks in the curtain? Show how button actions are configured.

Posted 04/17/2018 10:29 AM:

What would not switch to China

And what is the phone language?

In general, the language is written into a bracelet based on the language of the phone. For Russian, this is English.

Merlin Cori @ 04/17/18, 12:46*
And the initial synchronization is VERY long.

Authorization through Mi Fit was? In this case, the watch download data for 40 days, it can not happen faster.

* XTracer,
Complete demolition and installation of 1.0.1 times in the 3rd, still helped.

Complete demolition and installation of 1.0.1 times in the 3rd, still helped.

Drop in the QMS log file, I want to look at the error, because of which there was a drop when you click on the purchase button.

Rep: (6)
A couple of questions.
What are your plans for the weather? At the moment, as I understand it, without mifit there will be no days.
Do you plan to install faces?

While in AM, as I understand it, the functionality of the BM has practically been transferred.

A couple of questions.
What are your plans for the weather? At the moment, as I understand it, without mifit there will be no days.
Do you plan to install faces?

While in AM, as I understand it, the functionality of the BM has practically been transferred.

Weather and weather will be after the release of MBM under iOS. In the meantime, yes, only with Mi Fit.

Update 1.0.2:
* Bugs fixed

* XTracer,
I deleted it with the folder, and the log, as I understand it, is just along this path.

I deleted it with the folder, and the log, as I understand it, is just along this path.

Yes, for this, well, I’ll keep track of the fall in the Google Play panel, they are sent there if you click "Send Report".

Rep: (143)
XTracer @ 04/17/18, 10:27*
And what is the phone language?

In general, the language is written into a bracelet based on the language of the phone. For Russian, this is English.

Phone language is Russian.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19, 15:46