22.04.18, 21:38
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 134
Check in: 25.10.13
Blackberry passport

Good health!
According to the requirements for testers come up.
I would like to take part in testing the smartphone in the category "Your test Oppo F7". Interested in working in everyday life, because smartphones "grow" not only in size but also in characteristics. Convenience of work, autonomy, ergonomics, quality are just some aspects. Particularly interested in the sound path in comparison with the Nokia 700, BB Passport, 1+ 3T.
PS: I had the experience of testing devices site habrahabr.ru

Post has been editedkotman34 - 22.04.18, 21:44

--------------------
Learning and a little effort.
AndroidPrototypeX
Message#42
23.04.18, 00:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Check in: 18.05.14

Good day. I meet the requirements. I would like to receive OPPO F7 for a test, to check on its own method of its photo capabilities and the device as a whole.

K
The application is framed out of shape! It is necessary not only to choose what you want to test, but also to complete the selection task.
Smartphone features
Select 2 objects for shooting and take at least three photos on the main and front camera of the gadget. Your task is to reveal the photo capabilities of a smartphone and show your photography skills. You can take two additional photos using various effects and modes: bokeh, panorama, etc. To confirm that the picture is yours - put the OPPO F7 in the frame. It is allowed to crop photos, but there should be no other processing in photo editors. Confirming the inscription to add using photo editors is also prohibited.

Post has been editedZhurkina - 24.04.18, 16:42
freimanis
Message#43
23.04.18, 06:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 626
Check in: 20.12.10

Good day! I would like to test ColorOS.

K
The application is framed out of shape! It is necessary not only to choose what you want to test, but also to complete the selection task.
Interface testing
Tell us about the interesting features that are in the shell of your device and why you like them. It is necessary to give a description of at least three functions of the OS and the shell. Support the story with appropriate screenshots. The text should not exceed 3000 characters.

Post has been editedZhurkina - 24.04.18, 16:45

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F MiPa ROM v.0.3.5 [Nougat 7.0]
Asus T100TA, Windows 10
avecore
Message#44
23.04.18, 15:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 697
Check in: 26.04.10
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

Good day,

I declare my desire to take part in testing on the theme of “ColorOS interface features”.

Qualifying assignment:

Currently, I am the proud owner of OnePlus 5T. On my smartphone installed shell Oxygen OS. Despite the fact that many people say that Oxygen is practically a “bare android”, this is not quite so. There are several features in it that I especially like and are due to the OnePlus development team.

With the latest official update, I finally got what I’ve been waiting for - support for full-screen gestures. Now you can turn off the on-screen buttons that eat off part of the screen and look (for my taste) is not aesthetically pleasing. I consider gestures to be the best gift of guys from Cupertino to humanity.

The second function, which I really appreciate in my smartphone, is NTFS support with OTG media connection. Large flash drives are read without problems, and this once helped me a lot on a long trip when the PC was not available.

Also, speaking of OnePlus 5T, it is necessary to note the function of unlocking the smartphone on the face of the owner. It works fine. Unlocking happens instantly and, at times, it only has enough light from the switched on TV to see that the face of the falling asleep owner is in front of him. Even the screen backlight on my screen is turned off. Fingerprint scanner is now used very rarely by me, mainly for entering applications.

Otherwise, the shell is light, fast, not overloaded with unnecessary software and excessive decorations.

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedavecore - 23.04.18, 15:41
Reason for editing: Screenshots added
spillerr
Message#45
23.04.18, 17:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Check in: 21.08.12

I want to take part in testing, task number 1, photo opportunities of the matron. I confirm the compliance with the requirements.

K
Smartphone features
Select 2 objects for shooting and take at least three photos on the main and front camera of the gadget. Your task is to reveal the photo capabilities of a smartphone and show your photography skills. You can take two additional photos using various effects and modes: bokeh, panorama, etc. To confirm that the picture is yours - put the OPPO F7 in the frame. It is allowed to crop photos, but there should be no other processing in photo editors. Confirming the inscription to add using photo editors is also prohibited.

Post has been editedZhurkina - 24.04.18, 16:45
zhura1998
Message#46
23.04.18, 17:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Check in: 01.07.16

Hello, I would like to take part in testing the smartphone, its shell is interesting, how it works, what are the pros and cons!

K
Interface testing
Tell us about the interesting features that are in the shell of your device and why you like them. It is necessary to give a description of at least three functions of the OS and the shell. Support the story with appropriate screenshots. The text should not exceed 3000 characters.

Post has been editedZhurkina - 24.04.18, 16:46

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
KreN.del
Message#47
23.04.18, 17:31
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 10.08.07
LeEco Le 2 Pro x620 Pro

I would be happy to take part in full testing, because at the moment, I’m just going to buy a new phone with good photo capabilities, one of the bidders is Oppo F7. I would like to reveal his photo opportunities in full glory, I am also ready to evaluate his technical one. Since I dealt with a large number of gadgets during the use of smartphones, therefore, the horizon of opportunities and use options is large. For example, in my case, on the smart house and its management, practically everything is tied up from the phone.
At the moment I am the owner of LeEco Le2 Pro, which I am going to sell just because of the weak photo component!

K
Smartphone features

Post has been editedZhurkina - 24.04.18, 16:46
Sock05
Message#48
23.04.18, 17:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 30.06.12

Hello dear editorssavagemessiahzine.com. My friend and my professional photographers would like to test the camera's photo capabilities, compare them with our DSLRs, and tell us what can be squeezed out of the camera of this device and which photos come out best. Thank you for holding such an exciting competition.savagemessiahzine.com :) .

K
Smartphone features

Post has been editedZhurkina - 24.04.18, 16:47
Highlander-2
Message#49
23.04.18, 18:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 226
Check in: 11.03.09
Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo SM-J701F

Good day! I'd love to test the device.
Principle, all requirements are met.
I would like to conduct a general software testing (I work as a sysadmin).
As a result, I propose to put a report on this site as well as on social networks, about those or other features of the device.

Thank!

K
The application is framed out of shape! You must choose what you want to test and perform a screening task.

Post has been editedZhurkina - 24.04.18, 16:48

--------------------
Samsung J7 Neo (Core) 2017
pro.apply
Message#50
23.04.18, 18:44
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 29.07.15
Honor 10

Good evening!

I would like to take part in testing of OPPO F7 according to the assigned tasks and make a review.

Requirements for participants correspond.

K
The application is framed out of shape! You must choose what you want to test and perform a screening task.

Post has been editedZhurkina - 24.04.18, 16:48
adm_
Message#51
23.04.18, 19:00
#define false rand ()% 2
[offline]

Messages 3058
Check in: 10.12.08
Zopo ZP980 +

I want to take part in testing - 3) my own test OPPO F7.

Plan (after finding the method / possibility of rutting): minimizing the firmware to the vital android (the same action as my current Zopo 980+ resulted in a decrease in the occupied immediately after loading the memory from 1 GB to 0.56 GB), building and installing recovery, modifying and optimization of boot scripts, the comparison "was-became" (and a comparison with the Zopo 980+, if interested) in both synthetic and real tests.

The resulting optimized firmware is ready to be put in the form of a flash image - the demand for optimized firmware forsavagemessiahzine.comgreat (my optimized firmware with the recovery stuck in it and exposed for the rare device Alps HTC M8 downloaded 378 times -Help me find the firmware (Post adm_ # 49803252)firmware for Zopo 980+ (in 2 types) downloaded 374 times -Zopo ZP980 + - Firmware (Post adm_ # 38880456) ).

If there are collected source codes of the kernel, I can optimize the kernel for iron specifics, since Kernel reduction / optimization is extremely useful to any Unix systems ;-), my Dafna kernels for LG Optimus Black were popular on xda-developers, and onsavagemessiahzine.com(832 downloads of the latest version only, and there were 8 of them -LG Optimus Black - Kernels (Post adm_ # 22325410)).

Additional info about myself: I started programming at a special school in 1978, sysadminil various zoos ;-)

Post has been editedadm_ - 23.04.18, 21:59

--------------------
When asking a question, it is necessary to know the percent answer at 70. Otherwise, it is meaningless to ask it: nothing will be clear from the answer anyway.
Dr.01d
Message#52
23.04.18, 19:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 27.01.16
HTC One M7

Hello,savagemessiahzine.com.

Being, without exaggeration, an expert on the Android operating system (with confirmation I will attach a link to your YouDO account, in which more than 50 reviews from real customers I have been stitching or setting up devices on the android:https://youdo.com/u1337850 )

I certainly want to take part in my own testing of the new flagship F7 from the manufacturer OPPO, testing this new product on my part means that I will fulfill the test conditions:

- ColorOS interface features
and
- own test OPPO F7.

Meet the ColorOS usability test.

At the moment and for several years, I am the owner of the device HTC One M7 DualSim. This is the famous flagship of 2011, which to this day never ceases to please me with a good speed of work, response and design of the device. Good speed was achieved by disabling absolutely all Google services, (I use alternative repositories and services) by removing Google applications and probably the main reason is the use of a stable alternative custom firmware "Maximus Rom 3.0".

So far, the best shell, in my opinion, is BlinkFeed from HTC - there is nothing superfluous in this launcher and everything is at hand, I tried to use several other launchers on other devices, including naked android, MIUI and other launchers, but my choice was same: BlinkFeed from HTC.

What will ColorOS be like? I still have to study it, but I hope this is not just another clever launcher with a lot of unnecessary and constantly distracting functions.

In the smartphone, I appreciate first of all the minimality - by turning off all unnecessary, removing unnecessary applications and widgets, I get a convenient device that minimally distracts me from everyday affairs, after which I can normally use the smartphone on the android, and the battery life of the device also increases.

ColorOS .. something pretty familiar .. I deliberately didn’t climb into Google, trying to remember .. isn’t it a shell that I met on one of the VIVO devices I’ve flashed a few years ago? (task on Russification VIVO is in my track record on Yuda)

Most likely she =), since VIVO and OPPO are two trademarks that go hand in hand everywhere in India, even on the signs of electronics stores, I think that I won’t reveal a secret if I say that the manufacturer and the developer are the same .

Well, let's see what ColorOS is today ;-)

- own test OPPO F7.

1. test the duration of work with default settings out of the box (I pull out, turn on, spend the first three full cycles of discharging / charging the device, after which I enter the Google box and use the device with the default set of applications, and default settings in this mode)

2. Test for the duration of work with the maximum number of Google accounts, and the installation of alternative applications (maps, repositories, synchronization and other non-Google) - mark the time of work in the mode "without G"

3. Possibility of rutting the device - how difficult is it (and is it possible at all) to get full Root?

4. Install TWRP (build TWRP if required)

5. UART - its search and the search for the possibility of interaction through the UART adapter, if the conditions of the contract for testing the device allow.
(Here is my experience with U-BOOT on the example of the firmware (raskirpichivaniya) Amazon Kindle reader on mobileread.com.)

I think that's enough.

P.S. I am undoubtedly interested in this device, both because of the presence of an excellent camera, the analogs of which I have not yet met in modern devices, and because of the power of this device.

I hope for cooperation, with respect, Grigory Krymov, aka "Dr.01d"
denisbesk
Message#53
23.04.18, 19:31
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 10.09.13
Google pixel

Good day!

I want to take part in the ColorOS interface test. For the most part I used devices with a pure android, since almost all the shell or firmware manufacturers looked strange and didn’t work. Then I tested One Plus One on CyanogenmodOS (now LineageOS). Finally, a few years after the release of the first android, third-party developers still learned to manage both UI and UX and with serious software modifications. Now the smooth and beautiful interface from the smartphone maker is very happy, but still alarming, I just can’t recover from TouchWiz on my first device: lol :.

If you are interested in a test interface from a user whose main devices were Nexus 7, One Plus One, Nexus 5x, Moto 360 and Google Pixel - contact us!

Qualifying assignment:

Pixel interface features
1. Picture in Picture
We are accustomed to the fact that you can simultaneously turn on two channels on TV, but have not yet gotten involved in this on phones and do not quite understand why. Surely this is convenient when using the phone as a navigator, I did not find other advantages of this feature. Although it is quite possible it will be useful to people seeking to do everything and everywhere. Without distracting from viewing your favorite bloggers, you can chat with your friends or order food at home. Such a function will not be superfluous!
YouTube demo

2. Keyboard size
The phones are getting bigger, and our palms remain the same. It is logical that sooner or later, users will be inconvenient to use the keyboard in the entire width of the display, so the Google Keyboard team added the ability to reduce the size of the keyboard and designate a place convenient for you. An excellent solution for girls who can not without a six-inch phablet in one hand and coffee mugs in the other.
YouTube demo

3. Saving traffic
Users have been waiting for the day when it will be possible to close the application and not worry about what you are reading.savagemessiahzine.comFacebook will spend the rest of your traffic! Now no means no! From now on, only those applications that you have given permission to go online and manipulate the traffic for which you pay. Finally you can feel like the owner of your phone!
YouTube demo

PS: Please contact me at [email protected] for more reliability, thank you!

Post has been editeddenisbesk - 23.04.18, 20:16
Dastann
Message#54
23.04.18, 19:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 08.09.11
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) SM-A750FZ

Dear marketers of this competition, you would completely describe all the rules. In test 1 (photo opportunity) on which machine to carry out screening tests? On the beautiful OPPO or on your technique? Where to upload photos? Why not contact the post editors?

K
Dastann, screening tests should be carried out on your smartphone, which you use daily. Photo attach to the answer.

Post has been editedZhurkina - 24.04.18, 16:53
Bazhenin
Message#55
23.04.18, 20:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 22.05.10
Samsung Galaxy S10 + 8/128

Greetings I would like to get OPPO F7 on my own test (option 3)! I meet all the requirements. Interested in the work of the device, so to speak, out of the box in terms of getting a smartphone I went into my account, installed the application, set up notifications and use it! Energy efficiency with intensive use (surfing the Internet with LTE, working as a navigator, in player mode). Sound quality from the speakers. Over the past year there have been several smartphones on Android: meizu m3note, m5note, one plus 3t, Xiaomi Mi6 128GB Ceramic Special Edition Black; iphone 8+ and 5s are now in use All the above listed phones did not fit for one reason or another. I wonder if my OPPO F7 will satisfy my needs? I think many ordinary users will find it interesting ... not GIKAM, who can reflash and dance with bubunas around the animal, namely, users 14-60 years old ...

Post has been editedBazhenin - 23.04.18, 20:27

--------------------
zanyd
Message#56
23.04.18, 21:12
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 13.02.11
Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos SM-G900FD

Hey.

I would like to conduct my own testing. Call it "Max voltage"

The purpose of testing is very simple. To emulate the situation when a person uses a smartphone indefinitely for as long as possible, for example, on the way to study or work.
The results of this test will be able to answer many questions - from performance and autonomy, to the work of applications in the background and convenience of the device as a whole.
Testing is carried out for half an hour, we keep a typical trip in the metro of the majority of Moscow residents in our minds.
During this time, the active user manages to connect to WiFi, turn on the music player, read news feeds. After that, you can run Youtube or a video player in split-screen mode along with a messenger or some social network. And finally, in conclusion, play a couple of time-killers, with switching to other applications during the game - reply to the writing friend, comment on the new posted photo, etc.

In conclusion, you can safely tell how much the device managed to cope with the task - how much battery was left for the "remaining day", did you have enough performance and didn’t you think about the device when performing tasks. How convenient the ergonomics of the phone seemed, was it difficult to use one hand, because not always in public transport you can count on a sitting place.

The undeniable advantages of this test:
  1. Allows you to test as soon as possible;
  2. Emulates a real use case;
  3. Does not use benchmarks and useless numbers for the end user.
As if
Message#57
23.04.18, 21:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1167
Check in: 22.10.13
Amoi L760C

* adm_,Oppo to be offended that you immediately began to gut it
Zeus.Mcfly
Message#58
23.04.18, 21:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 17.08.15
LG G2

I want to take part in testing OPPO F7. I plan to test the camera, like a selfie, and the main one. I am attaching my best picture taken on the phone recently.

Attached images
Attached Image
fantomrik
Message#59
23.04.18, 22:39
Guru
[online]

Messages 3444
Check in: 06.07.07
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

Hello!

My name is Yuri, I am 34, I work as a programmer and am an ardent fan of any gadgets.
I have experience writing reviews gadgets: I wrote forsavagemessiahzine.comand for another resource (links if necessary, provide).
For all the requirements of the competition I go, the conditions of the competition accept: yes2:

I would be glad to take part in testing in any of the 3 tasks, ideally according to the 3rd task.

Own test OPPO F7

How many people - so many opinions (the most important thing in a smartphone).
For one user, it will be important how the phone takes a selfie and how beautifully the incoming call melody through the external speaker plays, for the other it is a good reception signal and talk time and SMS, for the third one, the display shows the graphics beautifully and whether there is a slowdown in games ...

Therefore, I would like to propose a test plan "Your test Oppo F7" -"A little bit of everything, or one day in the life with Oppo F7" .
In this test plan, I would like to collect all the basic variations of using a smartphone and show how it copes with them. And readerssavagemessiahzine.comreading this test, I can pay attention only to the important moments for them in testing and decide whether they are interested in this device or not.

I think that the following stages of testing would be interesting (with real testing, their number can be increased or decreased, depending on the format of the further publication)

- Volume and quality of playing music on a call, an alarm clock.
- The volume and quality of playing music in headphones.
- Reception quality cellular signal and GPS.
- Ease of use 6 inch screen for internet surfing, watching videos, games.
- Photo camera features.
- Ease of use of the interface.
- Battery life.

Post has been editedfantomrik - 24.04.18, 17:22
Reason for editing: Fixed errors

--------------------
SE T630>Nokia7660>Nokia6630>Nokia N70>QTEKs200>ASUS p750>Siemens s65>samsung i900 wito>NTS НD2>HTC Sensation>Samsung Galaxy Note2>LG G3 3/32 Gb D855>Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD>Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos SM-G930FD

>OnePlus 6 8/256 download

valavator
Message#60
23.04.18, 22:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 16.12.14

Hello.
I want to participate in testing the OPPO F7 smartphone with great interest and desire to learn more about the photo capabilities of the new model. As the owner of OPPO 7 find, it is interesting for me to compare the new smartphone model (OPPO F7) with the model I already have (OPPO 7 find), in terms of new features: shooting quality, color rendering, special effects. I like the OPPO company myself, for three years I use my smartphone model (OPPO 7 find), I am satisfied with the quality and technical work. I would be glad if you give me the opportunity to test the new model OPPO F7.
Sincerely, Vladimir Toritsyn.

K
Smartphone features

Post has been editedZhurkina - 24.04.18, 16:55

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 11:07