> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 6X - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (151)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi 6X
PictureMi A2
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image
Photo
Attached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 14.04.19, 14:36
Reason for editing: Headphone Volume

Rep: (17)
Already official images appeared in different colors.
https://3dnews.ru/968523

Rep: (222)
Weibo has a lot of interesting information on the phone.

In the black color smart looks gorgeous :)

Attached Image
Attached Image

100% confirmed percent from Qualcomm on posters is their logo, no helio p60 will not be here. There is still a mention of cooperation with Union Pay payments, etc. (I hope this is a reference to NFC).

Xiaomi was able to normal design and now this is exactly my future smart, as long as they really release a global version with Andriod One.

Post has been editedhant21 - 19.04.18, 17:52

Verified by snapdragon 660

Attached Image

Rep: (291)
* hant21 In my opinion there is 636 drawn. Not?
In any case, awesome device will be

* Diflix , no, it was me who squeezed the picture: D there is exactly 660, it’s just that the forum wasn’t uploaded)

Rep: (5)
And when to wait for Mi A2? Will it immediately after Mi 6X come out or later?

* Laorn There is no information at all. It may not be

Rep: (4)
In view of the great popularity of the Mi A1, I think that they will release it anyway. Close cooperation with Google has not prevented anyone (if you carry out a competent marketing policy). Only one question to the notorious logic of Xiaomi, there can be a mystery ...
P.S. And still Snap 660 AIE.

Post has been editedvaxadyt - 23.04.18, 21:32

Rep: (35)
15000r, 660 Snap, 4/64, 3000 qc3.0 battery, camera Imx376 + 486

3.5 Jack is not
Nfc - no

Post has been editedbojomilk - 25.04.18, 10:48

Rep: (163)
https://akket.com/andr...j-dvojnoj-kameroj.html

Rep: (8)
In general, this phone is distinguished from the Mi Note 3 by a battery and a screen size of 5.99 inches full screen, whereas the Mi Note 3 has an old 16: 9 format with a screen size of 5.5 inches and a 3500 mAh battery. However, Mi Note 3 has no metal case, but there is an NFC module. Well, also Mi A2 will be on the pure version of Android. Perhaps the Mi Nout camera as a whole will be better. That's all the difference. And it is good, in fact, that such a gradation of subflagmans.

Rep: (14)
Is there optical stabilization? Direct mention not met.

Rep: (422)
* Fireshock , will be.

Posted 04/25/2018 12:09 PM:

Yet the type C =>Jack adapter is not exactly what I wanted to use, because conversions from digital to analog for headphone speakers occur in this adapter, it's worse than if everything happened in an amplifier, sound module ...

Post has been editedbalykin_nikita - 25.04.18, 12:09

Yet the type C =>Jack adapter is not exactly what I wanted to use, because conversions from digit to analog for headphones speakers occur in this adapter

nothing happens there, stupidly, there are two free contacts, where the analog signal is output instead of the 3.5 jack, of course there are headphones with a built-in DAC (like the complete ones in the leeco) they convert the digital stream.

Rep: (1)
I understand the camera here turned out to be even better than the 2s? And is it not worth the same camera on a black shark?

* hant21 , can not be. From this we conclude that the user will not feel the difference.

From this we conclude that the user will not feel the difference.

Well, the difference will be exactly, in 660 LTE cat.13 snap and can work with several bands at once. If, for example, the operator is B3 or B7 + B20, the smart one who is friends with all frequencies will in theory get a more stable network and speed

Post has been editedhant21 - 25.04.18, 16:25

* hant21 , exactly or in theory?)

Mef51552 @ 04/25/18, 15:27*
exactly or in theory?)

Well, in the specifications for the Kvalkomovsky x12 modem, support for this technology is declared, but it will be accurate or, in theory, depends on the equipment and settings of the opsos network :)

Will it be possible to roll on a2 miui? Since the pure android is very annoying, and b20 is very necessary.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 05:40