Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKBR 81BF00GRRU | [notebook] Other OS | 15.6 "| Intel i3 8130u 2,2ghz | 4GB RAM

Rep: (0)
Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKBR 81BF00GRRU - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
notebook | Other OS | 15.6 "| Intel i3 8130u 2.2ghz | 4GB

Specifications
Technical characteristics of the laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKBR 81BF00GRRU
Attention: there is no operating system installed on this laptop! Choose a laptop with Windows
general information
Manufacturer Lenovo
Model 520-15IKBR
PN 81BF00GRRU
Chipset
Intel SoC (System on Chip)
RAM
4096 MB memory capacity
The maximum amount of 16 GB
DDR4 memory type
Frequency bus 2400 MHz
Display
Full HD Matrix
IPS screen
15.6 "diagonal
Full HD 1920x1080 resolution
Features screen led
Web camera is
Audio / Sound
Stereo speakers
Communications
LAN (network) is
WiFi is
Bluetooth is
operating system
DOS operating system
additional characteristics
Color Bronze
CPU
Intel CPU Manufacturer
CPU Core i3 Model - 8130U
CPU clock speed 2.2 GHz
The number of processor cores 2 cores
Kaby Lake-R processor core
3.4 GHz maximum processor frequency
L2 Cache 512 Kb
L3 Cache 4 MB
HDD
HDD capacity 500 GB
SATA interface
Video adapter
Video Adapter Manufacturer nVidia
GeForce MX150 graphics chipset
4096 MB video memory
Optical drive
Drive Type No
Interfaces
USB 3.0 3 pcs
RJ45 (LAN) is
Output (headphones) have
Mic in (microphone) is
HDMI is
Card Reader 4 in 1
Physical parameters (net)
Dimensions (WxHxD) 378 x 260 x 22.9 mm
Weight (net) 2.2 kg
additional information
Technical characteristics of the laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKBR 81BF00GRRU
Attention: there is no operating system installed on this laptop! Choose a laptop with Windows
general information
Manufacturer Lenovo
Model 520-15IKBR
PN 81BF00GRRU
Chipset
Intel SoC (System on Chip)
RAM
4096 MB memory capacity
The maximum amount of 16 GB
DDR4 memory type
Frequency bus 2400 MHz
Display
Full HD Matrix
IPS screen
15.6 "diagonal
Full HD 1920x1080 resolution
Features screen led
Web camera is
Audio / Sound
Stereo speakers
Communications
LAN (network) is
WiFi is
Bluetooth is
operating system
DOS operating system
additional characteristics
Color Bronze
CPU
Intel CPU Manufacturer
CPU Core i3 Model - 8130U
CPU clock speed 2.2 GHz
The number of processor cores 2 cores
Kaby Lake-R processor core
3.4 GHz maximum processor frequency
L2 Cache 512 Kb
L3 Cache 4 MB
HDD
HDD capacity 500 GB
SATA interface
Video adapter
Video Adapter Manufacturer nVidia
GeForce MX150 graphics chipset
4096 MB video memory
Optical drive
Drive Type No
Interfaces
USB 3.0 3 pcs
RJ45 (LAN) is
Output (headphones) have
Mic in (microphone) is
HDMI is
Card Reader 4 in 1
Physical parameters (net)
Dimensions (WxHxD) 378 x 260 x 22.9 mm
Weight (net) 2.2 kg

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 06.05.19, 21:05

Hello, I just can not figure out where to put the SSD drive, plug in place the DVD drive or HDD disk space, and place it on a stub? The different networks say, here I want to ask those who fumbles or pass through this stage. So is there any difference where to put ssd with this adapter with Alihttps: // not validlink / FS6Ze (JEYI Pcb95) laptop with i3 8130u + mx150

Post has been editedWINTORN - 27.03.19, 16:23

Rep: (2)
WINTORN @ 27.03.19, 21:22*
Hello, I just can not figure out where to put the SSD drive

You have to determine where to put the disc, technically there is no difference who is in this or in parallel branches laid tests, for myself, I reversed the drives - SSD in a regular place, and the HDD to a DVD place as SSD, I get no longer going, and HDD have the ability to break down and it is then easier to get, well, and the like.
Adapter used such (https: //ru.aliexpress....60.0.0.4def2e0eMknyru)
Then cloned Windu samsungovskoy The program, as the SSD I installed the Samsung and the way at first I tried to clone Windu other programs, everything is cloned, but then Windows boot still on the HDD drive, even though the BIOS priority installed SSD drive and since I'm not too good at computers, I'm Googling cloned no everything is fine to clone and downloaded using samsungovskoy programki and problems as it should, and will tell on their own - without the laptop SSD is a calculator, and of course put more memory.

Post has been editedKerbenev - 28.03.19, 12:28
Reason for editing: Supplement.

WINTORN @ 27.03.19, 16:22*
I can not figure out where to put the SSD drive
laptop and so will have to add memory to disassemble the bar, so that for one and the SSD can and should be put in a regular place. With Chinese adapter I had a problem (posted above) - worked through once, had to change, so that put the system through the crutch so-so option!

Baloun @ 28.03.19, 18:14*
With Chinese adapter I had problems

The Chinese have two options adapters - expensive and cheap, I took the more expensive and there is no problem, well, in extreme cases of marriage can still buy.

* Kerbenev , Exactly, dear, I bought a second time, and all the rules!

Good day!

The question is:
- anybody but me annoying lights, which reduces the brightness, but when you return to the Note, respectively, does not restore value ?! (Ie value of 100% and shines 50)
After the power did not notice, because rarely such a thing happens ...

Who are interested in particular:
- 520-15 IKB, 80YL (like so)

Can someone tell me how it is possible to treat?
Wind 10ya and official. All updates and driver in auto mode and are constantly updated as they become available ...

Welcome to the question Kerbenev.
About adapter for SSD. Of your posts above, I realized that it is better to buy such an adapter -https: //www.aliexpress...nk_page_to=ITEM_DETAIL
Right? And he can go 2 months from Ali Express?
Sought such adapters are not found in Moscow now, but what about this tell me fit? -https: //www.dns-shop.r...-k-hdd-dlya-noutbukov/
And about the RAM would like to consult, DmitryK90210 wrote that it is better to take Samsung - such?https: //market.yandex....o-dimm-16gb/1719360699
In iron complete zero, please help advice. Thank you in advance.

Post has been editedIts_magic369 - 13.04.19, 01:31

Rep: (1)
* Its_magic369 , Samsung RAM recommended by the manufacturer, with the strangeness of RAM is not recommended, I described earlier. Adapter into the CD drive slot you can put a thin, BUT! Established plug adapter involves the installation of scarves and disk size 2.5, but decorative socket made not removable. those. install the adapter in the slot will get black hole in the cabinet and the work is not affected, but the ugly

* DmitryK90210, Thanks for the answer. RAM Samsung seems not much more expensive than Kingston said you should. Or you find it difficult to find exactly the Samsung? That memory, to which I gave a link to a good or better to take?
About sled you say it is a thin 9.5mm I need to take or 12.7? Yes, I realized that it would be a failure, just can not wait 2 months until Ali-Express adapter will come.

Post has been editedIts_magic369 - 15.04.19, 23:24

Rep: (7)
And all the backlash touchpad / bryankaet? Dead or sitting?

* ae30 ,
ae30 @ 16.04.19, 7:35 *
touchpad as the cast, the play have straps over the screen (where the camera is) a bit annoying that just touch it with your finger - it is moving, but on the other hand if you do not touch it, and then the rules: D

Baloun @ 16.04.19, 17:57*
touchpad as the cast

Thank you for your answer, go attack the odds, and the Mariinsky Theater of support assure me that the video which I gave them, the normal operation of stitch, because it does not have separate buttons

https://youtu.be/gs18T2uv1d4

I want to still wait for an answer to Lenovo forum, but as long as there is something quietly

Post has been editedae30 - 16.04.19, 18:43

Rep: (3)
Scholkayut only the buttons for me, at the time of pressing. Marriage has got you

ae30 @ 16.04.19, 12:35*

I have the upper part firmly seated and the bottom as well as on video, because there is a button and if the lower part is tightly sit, how to press the buttons will be?
I would like to watch video from those who write otherwise, who have not bryankaet.

It would be great if someone has shared a video with tapami tachu on, I think I would it even help in the future a visit to SC Lenovo

Post has been editedae30 - 16.04.19, 19:52

Kerbenev @ 16.04.19, 19:11*
bryankaet
when the "key" push, of course bends at this point and click, but I have a spring-loaded with a force has to be pressed. If rattles there something that is not normal.

Komrad, adapter came to me for so long that it did not wait for the laptop and went to another host, so if someone needed an adapter in Minsk, please PM.
* Please do not cut out to the moderator post, people are waiting for a long time, and I have an adapter to anything.

Baloun @ 17.04.19, 01:29*
If rattles there something that is not normal.

Yes, everything is normal there, both in video and drums sit on the touchpad is the insanity which is, people do nothing, that's all invent, I repliedae30 That he was not engaged in nonsense, and people from the SC for nothing bothered, well, then buy kraynyak stub, they say nothing bryankaet.

Rep: (1)
* Its_magic369 , 12.7 will not fit, take 9.5, the memory time of purchase me, I was limited in time, and samsungovskie modules were only under the order and 50% more expensive, but oh no the next year will buy the correct module and will compare the performance, maybe it will be someone interesting, but it is in September ...

Rep: (3)
Colleagues who were able to put this device on Windows 7 - share their experiences. 320-151 I like and hands grow from the right place, but have not yet managed to overcome this problem.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/10/19, 20:26