Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKBR 81BF00GRRU | [notebook] Other OS | 15.6 "| Intel i3 8130u 2,2ghz | 4GB RAM

Rep: (0)
Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKBR 81BF00GRRU - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
notebook | Other OS | 15.6 "| Intel i3 8130u 2.2ghz | 4GB

Specifications
Technical characteristics of the laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKBR 81BF00GRRU
Attention: there is no operating system installed on this laptop! Choose a laptop with Windows
general information
Manufacturer Lenovo
Model 520-15IKBR
PN 81BF00GRRU
Chipset
Intel SoC (System on Chip)
RAM
4096 MB memory capacity
The maximum amount of 16 GB
DDR4 memory type
Frequency bus 2400 MHz
Display
Full HD Matrix
IPS screen
15.6 "diagonal
Full HD 1920x1080 resolution
Features screen led
Web camera is
Audio / Sound
Stereo speakers
Communications
LAN (network) is
WiFi is
Bluetooth is
operating system
DOS operating system
additional characteristics
Color Bronze
CPU
Intel CPU Manufacturer
CPU Core i3 Model - 8130U
CPU clock speed 2.2 GHz
The number of processor cores 2 cores
Kaby Lake-R processor core
3.4 GHz maximum processor frequency
L2 Cache 512 Kb
L3 Cache 4 MB
HDD
HDD capacity 500 GB
SATA interface
Video adapter
Video Adapter Manufacturer nVidia
GeForce MX150 graphics chipset
4096 MB video memory
Optical drive
Drive Type No
Interfaces
USB 3.0 3 pcs
RJ45 (LAN) is
Output (headphones) have
Mic in (microphone) is
HDMI is
Card Reader 4 in 1
Physical parameters (net)
Dimensions (WxHxD) 378 x 260 x 22.9 mm
Weight (net) 2.2 kg
additional information
Technical characteristics of the laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKBR 81BF00GRRU
Attention: there is no operating system installed on this laptop! Choose a laptop with Windows
general information
Manufacturer Lenovo
Model 520-15IKBR
PN 81BF00GRRU
Chipset
Intel SoC (System on Chip)
RAM
4096 MB memory capacity
The maximum amount of 16 GB
DDR4 memory type
Frequency bus 2400 MHz
Display
Full HD Matrix
IPS screen
15.6 "diagonal
Full HD 1920x1080 resolution
Features screen led
Web camera is
Audio / Sound
Stereo speakers
Communications
LAN (network) is
WiFi is
Bluetooth is
operating system
DOS operating system
additional characteristics
Color Bronze
CPU
Intel CPU Manufacturer
CPU Core i3 Model - 8130U
CPU clock speed 2.2 GHz
The number of processor cores 2 cores
Kaby Lake-R processor core
3.4 GHz maximum processor frequency
L2 Cache 512 Kb
L3 Cache 4 MB
HDD
HDD capacity 500 GB
SATA interface
Video adapter
Video Adapter Manufacturer nVidia
GeForce MX150 graphics chipset
4096 MB video memory
Optical drive
Drive Type No
Interfaces
USB 3.0 3 pcs
RJ45 (LAN) is
Output (headphones) have
Mic in (microphone) is
HDMI is
Card Reader 4 in 1
Physical parameters (net)
Dimensions (WxHxD) 378 x 260 x 22.9 mm
Weight (net) 2.2 kg

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 06.05.19, 21:05

Rep: (2)
How to turn on turbobust, so that it works constantly at 3.4GHz?

It depends on the power management scheme chosen. (Control Panel \ All Control Panel Items \ Power Options)
In a simple way - you need to choose a scheme with high performance.
Or independently change the scheme, specifying in the section about "CPU power management" in the sub-item about "Minimum processor state" - 100%, and also 100% in "Maximum processor state".
In this case, the processor will always have to work at the maximum frequency, even in the absence of tasks. But this solution, it turns out, does not use the ideology embodied in TurboBust, which itself decides when to overclock the processor, and when it is possible to reduce the frequency.

Ordered an adapter for installing HDD in ODD
Adapter slim SATA to SATA3 to Ali

Rep: (2)

Nikita_Zavialov @ 05/21/18 10:53*
Adapter slim SATA to SATA3 to Ali

The link does not come off. Probably because it is a "snapshot" of your order, which is not visible to everyone except you.

And by the way, I did not dare to wait with Ali, and bought this -Espada SS95.
I took out the board from there and thought that it would fit perfectly into the Lenovo's “slide” - but no, it didn’t fit right away. If the external miniSATA connector is located as it should, then the internal SATA connector is shifted to the left by 4 millimeters.
In the sled, the space for the SSD drive is set aside strictly by the size of 2.5 ", which is good due to the holders, it is slightly wider. I had to whip the holders on the left, and then it turned out to place the SSD. To fasten the SSD with screws, I still had to make (move) the holes.

Post has been editedteddyslaf - 21.05.18, 16:41

Rep: (28)
* adamtam
Tell me, how did the seven get up? I did not find the drivers for the integrated Intel video card, respectively, the drivers do not stand on a discrete card. all other drivers were found. and on Intel there is nowhere exactly on this card under 7 Windows.

Rep: (1)
We need a special driver for these processors, which is on the official websites of motherboard manufacturers as beta "vga intel 21.20.16.4508". Only this version works on new generation processors, off. For some reason, there is no Intel site) I haven’t ordered this laptop yet, but I’m sure I should earn it as it should. On the BB, the flight is excellent.
Please unsubscribe by result =)

Post has been editedStasmin - 24.05.18, 15:32

* Stasmin I can not unsubscribe already. Put the top ten and presented a laptop. But on the site, yes, there was nothing.

Rep: (8)
The adapter came with Ali
Put the SSD in the tray, with the help of Paragon, the system migrated, but still the system was loaded from the HDD. I was busy for two hours, which I did not try. Today I turned it on via f12 when loading it - it started loading from SSD. However, the HDD is still rustling. How to shut it up?

Do all models of this line have problems with hdd? A lot of places (everywhere to be more precise), I see comments about the crunch and gnash of hdd. Is it at all? Do all models of this line have such a problem?

* ilyin.dimas61 He does not grind, just hear how it works - how the heads move. Straining begins only in complete silence. At night, for example.
Yes, and the fan does not turn off. Even with a processor temperature of 32 degrees. With a serious load almost howls - the temperature is about 48-52 degrees. Outwardly it looks like my Samsung 535 on AMD 13.3 ": both in color and shape, only more. But you take your hands and the similarity disappears. Samsung feels like a monolith, despite the bottom plastic cover, the keyboard is almost like on my old ibm. You pick up Lenovo and you feel a bit flimsy of the bottom cover, which is painted under the metal. It seems like a little harder to push and push through. The keyboard is worse than the Samsung one. For a device of 45,000, a comparison with a laptop for 17,500 is clearly unpleasant.

Post has been editedagb12 - 25.05.18, 17:52
Reason for editing: Adding text

Rep: (1)
* agb12 Good afternoon, tell me, please, which adapter was ordered?

I plan to buy this device as a hospital and a permanent solution.
I understand that with such hardware and in this price range it has no competitors?

and another question, is this operational memory suitable there?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (24)
Adapter, got up like a native

* agb12 there is a button on the right. Toothpick can be pressed when off. And comes the boot menu. Choose where to boot. A hard rustling when the system calls him. So there are some executable files. Format it and use it as a file storage. Nothing should rustle.

And the quality of performance is a subjective matter. For me, so perfectly assembled. And even more so for 33, for which he took it. In this price and near there is nothing in quality and stuffing. Similarly, the configurations of Asusa lose by several parameters at once.

* tarantina If I took it for 33, then I would have no complaints. But for 45 they appeared.

Posted 05/28/2018 11:57:

* tarantina And the button is not on the left? Next to the card reader?

* agb12 , Yes. You're right. Left next to the card reader.

Rep: (24)
This is a turnaround about the fact that the fan does not turn off, for me it still periodically stops. Win10

* adamtam , he, as I understand it, has a configuration with i5. Maybe this is the case.

* adamtam The configuration on i7, the discount was given on 5000, 44990 came out. And the fan rustles on Windows 10 constantly, when the load starts to howl. Let it be quiet, but still unpleasant, as if with anguish. Maybe the update of the BIOS is to blame, which Lenovo suggested to me to install the utility, but without thinking, I poked a button on the machine. By the way, do you have a feeling that the bottom is slightly under the fingers when you take it with one hand? And how do you open it? I get complicated with such a tight lid. The procedure looks like this: holding the back of one hand with one hand, and opening the lid with the other, the hand quickly moves from the back to the center of the front and already normally opens to the desired angle.

* agb12 , opened with one hand. But a little tight. If two hands, then there are no questions.

Post has been editedtarantina - 29.05.18, 08:55
Reason for editing: Revision

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/01/19 6:14