Group: Moderators
Messages 2533
Check in: 07.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Skins and layouts for the keyboard JBak2 Keyboard
JBak2 keyboard talk � | Font replacement � | Order table graphics

Attached Image

Theme Rules
  • The topic allows the publication of ready-made skins and layouts, and placing orders for creating new ones only for the JBak2 Keyboard. Discussion of the program itself, working questions and comments on discussing only in the main topic
  • Ready skins and layouts? as well as orders are placed according to the templates from the spoiler below, posts that are not designed according to the rules can be deleted without warning
  • When placing an order, state your wishes as accurately as possible: what you need, size, color, transparency, etc. If possible with explanatory screenshots (with arrows and lines)
  • As a source, it is desirable to attach files of skins or layouts (in the format .skin or .xml)
  • When the order is completed, be sure to add in the post with the order a notification of the execution, and a link to the post with the finished files
  • All graphic images (except for the main screenshot) must be removed under the spoiler

Template design new skins and layouts
Copy the content into your message and fill
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the destination (skin / layout) [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files for download, it is advisable to pack them in a zip archive.

Template for ordering skins and layouts
Copy the content into your message and fill
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the destination (skin / layout) [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER = Maximum detailed description with screenshots] [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files (source materials, skins and layouts for editing), it is advisable to pack them in a zip-archive.
Note: to increase the likelihood of order execution, preferably screenshots (with arrows and selections). Otherwise, few people will be interested to guess your desire.

Picture

Request from the developer
Now you can cram into the keyboard set, even a hundred skins, the benefit of the size of the keyboard from this will not increase much.

And therefore, you can start stamping skins, and the best in my opinion, then I shove in the clave.

ONLY PLEASE REMEMBER!
When you name a skin file, you need to call it not Vasya.skin, but give at least a minimal idea to people about what kind of skin it is.
And let's agree - the first in the name of the skin is its common color range, for example dark, light, gold, neon, and so on.

That is - dark_by_Wasya.skin - it is immediately clear that this skin will be in dark tones from Vasya. Or light_oval_key_byWasya.skin - light skin with oval keys. Well, and so on ...

It is ALSO MUST call the skin only in English - the keyboard is available worldwide, so the Chinese will hardly be interesting and understandable the name "cool_skin_skin_ot_Vashi.skin".
If you do not fumble in aglitsky - at your service online translators. :)more in the post

Jewelry catalog
Skins
Layouts
Instructions, useful links

Post has been editedwasherron - 15.01.19, 00:40
Reason for editing: Layout for Linux
LNet_Bugs
Message#442
18.03.19, 09:19
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 04.09.11
HTC Incredible S

Hello to all. Tell me, good people, where can I find xml layout files that are embedded by default in Jbak 2 Keyboard? There is not a single file in the Jbak2keyboard / keyboards folder ... I want to edit a bit and add an escalator / umlaut with a long press on the corresponding letters in the English "Qwerty for tablets" layout. Where can I get it xml?

thank
yergnoor
Message#443
18.03.19, 09:59
Guru
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2973
Check in: 07.10.14
Nokia C2-01

* LNet_Bugs,Look for the section "How to edit the built-in layout" in "How to use the keyboard," built into the keyboard itself. There is a detailed instruction.
LNet_Bugs
Message#444
18.03.19, 10:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
HTC Incredible S

Thank you, the author has already suggested to me. I told you that you need to decompile, and in order to decompile, you need to activate this option for display. I hang on this - where can I get the decompiling display? Smiley razdavdy hands in confusion.
LNet_Bugs
Message#445
18.03.19, 10:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
HTC Incredible S

Understood ... I was stuck through the main eye of the settings, and it is in the window with options in the keyboard. Unintuitively. Well, yes lalno.

23 pagesV  « < 21 22 23 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:24