Attached Image

Developer: Shanghai Changzhi Network Technology Co., Ltd
Homepage: ru.ldplayer.net , cn.ldmnq.com
VK group: vk.com/ldplayer

Download: mirror on Index.Disk

Useful

*According to the developer

K
Running games, bypass detekta and timing bana are discussed in the topic.Running games on Android emulators

on issues
filling caps
contact in
QMS
how to do it
To save each other time
  1. Provide a link to the message
  2. How do you think it should be entitled
  3. Which section of the cap to place it
Thanks for reading

Post has been editedwheel69 - 04.09.19, 19:20
Reason for editing: update

Rep: (2)
* prosto kostia,
The first option is better)

Rep: (2499)
V3.54
1. Fix compatibility with Perfect World and optimize responsive button controls.
2. Fix stubborn problems with invalid delete keys, as well as continuous input of 2 characters.
3. Repair "Mach" occasionally does not pass.
3. Reinforce the King of Glory emergency stop button (while holding down the right mouse button, press the emergency stop button to stop, release and continue driving).
4. Correct the Chinese model name and the game network is not connected.
6. Fix WeChat, etc. It is not possible to enter a verification code.
7. Correct the treasure of the “Hope of Legends” channel in the application; AMD does not support prompts.
8. Fixed a problem due to which the Korean "Ikarus" could not rotate the viewing angle.
9. Optimize processor utilization.
10. The installation interface does not have a pop-up window and is cleaner.

https://dl.softmgr.qq.com/original/game/ldinst_3.54.exe

Rep: (21)
Can you somehow fix the macro on the Alt button? Now it’s like this: I hold Alt, the person turns his head, release Alt and I can’t turn the scope. Bind on Alt is such a "type = angle-shot" if you put a space at the end of the sight comes to life but Alt does not work! There is a solution?

Rep: (65)
* keepsv
Maybe as an option to reinstall?

Rep: (21)
* almir2012,
Not as I understand it, everyone has it ... I tried it on another PC. Same stuff.

Rep: (0)
Oh, the best emulator for the quality of the picture that I met! There is a separate section for configuring PUGB, but unfortunately for my game Darkness Rises its performance was not enough (

can I somehow change the default binds?
The distance and approach somehow dumbly works: the swipe starts in a certain place, and in the game there is a non-working zone (chat). Because of this, the distance does not work.

Update 3.55 Released

What's new:
1. Added high FPS (60) mode for “Fate / Grand Order”, “Ragnarok M: Eternal Love”, “Girls' Frontline”
2. Excellent support for "Gerana Free Fire", optimized overview management
3. Optimization of the LD Market, increased speed by 5 times, reduced CPU lessons
4. The technical problems of "Era of Legends" are fixed, the default keys for it are added
5. Fixed a network connection issue at login

http: //encdn.ldmnq.com...u/LDPlayer_ru_3.55.exe

I don’t understand how to make approximation removal.

Rep: (201)
Tylllkah @ 03/21/19, 18:50*
3. Optimization of the LD Market, increased speed by 5 times, reduced CPU lessons
Need to check

* warloack
CTRL and mouse wheel

Rep: (1)
Oh, the best emulator for the quality of the picture that I met! There is a separate section for configuring PUGB, but unfortunately for my game Darkness Rises its performance was not enough (

Interesting statements. And what game on which emulators did you compare or did it just seem to the eye? If it seems you know what to do? Try a modern game with a volcano in quality settings. And tell me where is better.
And how could you not have enough emulator power for the game? Perhaps your computer did not have enough power. Then how can you judge the quality of the picture, even if some modern games do not start. How do you have enough power in other games to set the quality settings to the maximum and see the maximum quality?
In general, such an extravaganza does not often happen.

CSI911 @ 03.21.19, 20:22*
Need to check

Virtualbox also loads cpu ... But FPS has become more

* rbfree
And where is the game with the volcano?

AnonimFJ @ 03/23/19, 03:48*
rbfree
And where is the game with the volcano?

The man wrote about the most beautiful emulator, so he compared in some game compared with the highest quality? But isn’t the volcano now on mobile giving maximum quality?

Rep: (8)
* rbfree , it gives not quality but low-level access to hardware, hence greater productivity.

rbfree, it gives not quality but low-level access to hardware, therefore, great performance.

I realized that I just came across some games where this particular engine gave the most beautiful picture.

Rep: (14)
So vulkan will appear during the year maximum in all emulators. 90% of emulators in DirectX mode use the Google ANGLE library.https://github.com/google/angle
It now supports only D3D11 and maximum opengl ES 3.0. There will be ES 3.1 on the volcano. The commits already have part of the volcano code and es 3.1.
Opengl ES 3.1 ->Opengl is complete. Who uses what much. But there are a lot of wrappers on the github too.
And, gash a simple broadcast of vulkan android ->vulkan windows \ mac is not a big deal.
Yes, and I would not say that now somewhere else games are slowed down even by opengl ES 3.1. 60 stable FPS is not a problem in many emulators. Yes, and over the past year, emulators have tightened up. I have not seen a game that simply would not work in emulators. In one it may not work, but in the other it works.
With some version of android, support for vulkan in android games will already be mandatory.
Added support for the Vulkan 1.1 graphical API. Compared to OpenGL ES, using Vulkan can significantly reduce the load on the CPU (up to 10 times in Google tests) and improve rendering performance. The ultimate goal is the widespread support of Vulkan on all Android devices, for which Google is working with equipment manufacturers in terms of translating Vulkan 1.1 into the category of mandatory requirements for all 64-bit devices based on Android Q;
Added experimental support for the implementation of the ANGLE (Almost Native Graphics Layer Engine) layer on top of the Vulkan graphics API. ANGLE allows you to draw, abstracting from the APIs specific to different systems, thanks to the translation of OpenGL ES calls to OpenGL, Direct3D 9/11, Desktop GL and Vulkan). For game and graphic developers, ANGLE allows you to use the regular OpenGL ES driver on all devices using Vulkan;

Post has been editedXtan - 23.03.19, 14:41

There was version 3.46 and poorly poorly pulled 5 clones with running lords on my 12-year-old old pc. Delivered 3.55 where they promised to improve productivity, now 4 windows barely work, mysticism.

They also promised to fix the problem with periodically broken Internet after downloading. But she stayed. Not only that, if earlier it was solved by turning on / off by the wifi icon, now only a reboot saves.

Rep: (14)
Delivered 3.55 where they promised to improve productivity

At 3.55 they promised to simply improve the LDplayer app store. The Chinese version is still the 3.54 version. The differences are probably microscopic.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 20:51