> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle [3D] | [Jigsaw] puzzle,
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 69 ] ** [69,7%]
Good [ 13 ] ** [13,13%]
Average [ 3 ] ** [3,03%]
poorly [ 3 ] ** [3,03%]
Terribly [ 11 ] ** [11,11%]
Total votes: 99

Rep: (15138)
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
Version: 15.1.9
Genre: Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:05.07.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
puzzle

Description:
Track down and kill tourists on 100+ levels with the icon of horror Jason Vorhis! From Crystal Lake campgrounds to Manhattan’s high-rise buildings, and from high-security prisons to snow-covered ski resorts — Jason terrorizes victims around the world (and perhaps even outside of it).

Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle game was developed by the creators of the cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, GameZebo ... "The most ridiculous, ridiculous, insanely super-tough game I've ever seen." - Dread Central).

Features:
• 8 soul-twisting "episodes" in over 100 puzzle levels!
• Jason in a completely new look: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason and others !!!
• Pitfalls! Cops! SWAT teams! Mines! Phones with a disk! Teleporters! Cats!
• Choose ‘R’ mode with dozens of horrific murder scenes, or 'PG' for an almost family-friendly calm game.
• Move up the levels and unlock tons of horrific murder weapons.
• Change your rusty and unnecessary weapons to a new and shiny! *
• * Any * purchase in the game allows you to get rid of advertising.
• Does not require an internet connection! Play on a plane, bus, or in the woods around the fire ... just don't let Jason find you!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluewizard.f13puzzle

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.4+

Download:
Version 15.1.9 mod + Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle [3D] (Post qqweezi # 86757511)

The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 05.07.19, 04:44
Reason for editing: new mod version

Rep: (98)
I do not like it at all. Now, if there was a limit on the number of steps, or stealth, then the game would be more interesting. And so, even the plot blunt.

Rep: (325)
Alien Shooter @ 13.04.18, 08:34*
Unlocked.

What it's blocked in a default? Levels?
* Any * the purchase of the game allows you to get rid of ads.

Post has been editedMr_Jasper - 13.04.18, 13:00

Rep: (15138)
Mr_Jasper @ 13.04.18, 12:52*
What it's blocked in a default? Levels?

Levels Jason weapons.

Rep: (11)
Unlock is not working

Rep: (10)
pavlouha @ 13.04.18, 15:44*
Unlock is not working

In the sense? He is not what is not anlochit or not installed?

Cthulhu_rus @ 13.04.18, 10:05*
I do not like it at all. Now, if there was a limit on the number of steps, or stealth, then the game would be more interesting. And so, even the plot blunt.

If you do not know, then shut up! You continue to play it, or at least 4 screenshot look, and then obsyray game. It will be further restrictions on the moves and then the puzzle will be much more difficult. I remember so in Slayaway Camp started to play, and there, too, at first everything was izichah, and then went so hard that happened on the same level for 10 minutes sitting think. And what do you want from the plot in the puzzle? If you want to play the story hard to Cognition, Siberia and other adventure, rather than a turn-based puzzle game.

Rep: (263)
Hurray! Though something on Friday 13 on your android! And on Friday 13 th!

Rep: (418)
* Cthulhu_rus You are wrong, sir. Further, the game becomes not "too easy" appears a lot of options murder, and only one is correct. Limitations on the number of moves will be in some level, further the plot.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

If all levels would be the same, it is not very interesting and would be played ...

BondVlados @ 13.04.18, 20:49*
In the sense? He is not what is not anlochit or not installed?

Nothing anlochit how everything was locked and left. Reinstall the game from Market, then even if you save to the cloud works.
Very long, I played all evening, went three chapters. Some levels are forced to sweat)

Post has been editedpavlouha - 13.04.18, 20:05

Rep: (9)
Looks like a banal Ruskin their last gameSlayaway camp

* Se Android 2.2, if you want something like that try to play Slayaway Camp, they are by their gameplay and styling very similar, I would say are identical (the only difference is that in this game we play for Jason, and there for Cherepomordogo).

* pavlouha understandably. But in the original version from Market lot is closed (you need to buy for Donat)? What there is is shown Donat and be sure whether there is need events, or you can play safely in the original?

Rep: (0)
What song is playing in a mortal marathon?

Rep: (7)
I have a feeling that even puzzles old ... Could anything new to come up with

Post has been editedanton2323 - 14.04.18, 07:38

* BondVlados
You can safely play of Donato offers several suits Jason, that did not affect the game)

Rep: (1)
* pavlouha And they can be opened without a donation?

Post has been editedKrouford - 14.04.18, 12:19
Reason for editing: Error in the word

Rep: (754)
Cthulhu_rus @ 13.04.18, 11:05*
even blunt plot
Create your own game, and I'll see what kind of story will you)

Rep: (1)
I put APC hacked and everything was revealed, I do not know anyone there all get blocked. Well, I ran an Internet course, do not know the effect or not.

Rep: (7)
Nifiga anlochit not unlock anything. As everything is closed and closed. I and without an Internet cut in and with him. Vseravno the result of one and the same. Nothing is open.

Rep: (12)
Unlock downloaded, open all levels, Jason and weapons

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 15:02