Device characteristics
Gravity Sensor: 3D sensor
Waterproof: IP67
Function: Pedometer: Sports Pedometer, Motion Odometer
Material: Silicone
Suitable For: Android and IOS

Reviews

Soft

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 26.10.18, 13:15
Reason for editing: completely Russified version of the program for this device

Rep: (7)
* Midmen1981, yes ... that I did not find this application

* Zippman, bletuz icon next to a cross ... and all ... what to do?

Rep: (0)
* _Style_ , https://www.google.ru/...2Sq4uheifmQla86ygM7IOR

And another fellow just such a program put - Fit health. I shook it here -https://m.apkpure.com/.../com.fithealth.running

* Midmen1981, shorter m2 to these guys ... one connects to youband ... second to the third groiheart ... to ... Findo in instrkutsii QR cod is given to the application and the other seems to me not to another application does not connect

Rep: (1)
Attached Image
azik24051988 @ 05.06.18, 20:26*
bletuz icon next to a cross ... and all ... what to do?

What are you talking about?
If you were connected to the need to go to Droihealth on the phone that connects to and make the Remove Device.
The second step on your phone settings blutyus long press on M2 in a menu fallen forget the device, then
off and on and start blutyus Droihealth all.

azik24051988 @ 05.06.18, 20:26*
shorter m2 to these guys ... one connects to youband ... second to the third groiheart ... to ... Findo in instrkutsii QR cod is given to the application and the other seems to me not to another application does not connect

I was in the yellow box it comes with droihealth other bracelets can not say, see the documentation.

Hello to all. After a month of using the charger is broken somewhere inside the wire broke. Charged two wires directly, until one day burned charge controller with reversed polarity. Replace the batteries with a capacity of 85 different mah (standard on 50mah) with its charge controller, slightly larger but fit the clock. Sdohshy controller of sealed his place did zamychku. While normal flight

Post has been editedaidar1221 - 11.06.18, 16:44
Reason for editing: Spelling

How to run a pedometer? And then I accidentally turned, and the second time was not able to run.
and another question - I have a bracelet version - intelligence health bracelet instead of bingo can be like that pour firmware bingo?

Post has been editedVlad_IM - 19.06.18, 09:51

Today, no longer work. Nothing boded trouble but .... At one point not grained, not unexpectedly while touching the touch button at the moment when he should show a charge stupidly stopped at number 40 and all the way and stuck until exhausted, thought fully discharged and then charged again and they restart and everything will be fine, but it was not there, they have not been started and then at one point earned but after a couple of taps on the touch again hovering and after 3 minutes passed out, and then after some time again have started decided their skonektit with the phone but they after clicking on the touch (for sprya zheniya should press the touch), they again hung with a check mark on the screen and then passed out again and so far no signs of life

Posted on 28/06/2018, 21:13:

Who knows what to do?

Help !!!
Yesterday came the long-awaited, I zakonnektilsya everything is OK, but the bracelet shows only the time and date.
All other parameters shows a rectangle that is ??
How to run it? [Left]

Prompt, where it is possible to find other bracelets? On bends a lot of options. Here they come, or fixing different?

The straps are suitable from E gangs 2

* aidar1221 , thank!

Rep: (34)
Well, the firmware of the Mi Bend 2 so no one tried to fill in?
and then my b \ y at the flea market is already hanging over 3 months 125grn even reads no.
ps Smart Band M2 in black and yellow box - heart rate values ​​randomly outputs (69, 79, 82, 89). Even on a desk or in the air ...

I tried to update the firmware through the application. Reached to 100%, dependent bracelet somewhere hour shut down and no longer included ... sad

Prompt disassembly Bingo M2
Akuma. It requires replacement.

Post has been editedwakaw - 11.08.18, 18:46

wakaw @ 11.08.18, 18:45*
Akuma. It requires replacement.

How long he lived? And how to hold a charge initially?

It is better to replace the Akuma. Only Akuma no need to charge the controller. Or set removing it, leave it on the default board clock be.

Akuma has lived month. But not behaved properly from the start robots. When charging is constantly rebooted Watches - batareya- vibro - reboot, and so a couple of hours.

Attached files

Attached file20180812_170151.mp4(53.76 MB)

Post has been editedwakaw - 12.08.18, 17:10

Rep: (167)
All made in the first post, not to the present application mi band 2 konekt not, well, okay, enough ... and drain the bracelet very much, everything is working norms, the battery keeps excellent, and bought with it, and half a month could not zakonektit their applications until they came yesterday to this thread

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 8:45