> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Retrogame rs-97 | Console talk

Rep: (1)
Attached Imagehttps: // cs5-1.savagemessiahzine.com.to / 12609480.jpg

Retrogame RS-97
Specifications
Screen: 3 inches 320x480 (non-square pixel layout) with an effective resolution of 320x240
Processor: dual-core JZ4760 mips or JZ4760B with a frequency of 528mhz-600mhz (one core intended only for video decoding)
Video Core: Vivante GC200 2D accelerator
RAM: 128MB DDR2
Built-in memory: 2 micro-SDHC slots. One internal and one external with included GBA-clone cartridge. Comes with a 4 or 16 gigabyte card.
Sound: Headphone jack and built-in speaker (identical to GBA-SP speakers)
Battery: Nokia BL-5B 890 mAh
Ports: Mini-USB for data transfer and charging.
The GBA connection port is built-in, but not connected to any teletext data line on the PCB and thus not possible to use.
A GBA size cartridge port does not work with any other card, with the exception of the included micro-SD adapter.

Appearance of the device
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Opportunities
Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, RA
Text: PDF, TXT, RTF, DOC, HTML
The console supports several emulators out of the box:
CPS, NEOGEO, Game Boy Advance, SFC, Mega Drive, Famicom, Game Boy Color, Sega Master System, Game Gear and others.
Also, Linux (Open Dingux) was ported to the console, which allows you to squeeze out all the features from the console.

Backup ROMs from the original firmware of the console 3 revisions
RetroFW 1.2 for RS-97.

Post has been editedDyuss - 25.03.19, 12:52
Reason for editing: Backup ROMs from the original firmware of the prefix 3 revisions

Rep: (15)
* genben if you find a larger volume but the same size the battery you can, or play without the back battery cover
archives are not supported by emulators

Rep: (24)
Genben @ 03/20/19, 07:55*
Can I insert a larger battery? And in general, are the sizes of batteries with greater capacity the same?

It is possible, some people shoved the battery from galaxy note 4 at 6440Mah.
Here ishereYou can see, the author has tried different battery options. : rolleyes:

Rep: (6)
It is possible, some people shoved the battery from galaxy note 4 at 6440Mah.
Here you can see, the author has tried different battery options. : rolleyes:

native drags 5 hours in eight
4 hours in GBA or Doom] [
much more ??
no, well, you can stupidly take a power bank in your pocket to throw, and the wire to the canola
but not yet hehe heh

Rep: (2)
As for the battery, I confirm that the native lasts for 5 hours playing in nes, gb, gbc.
Standard comes with a capacity of 900mAh. Available with a slightly higher capacity.
1100 or 1200.

Rep: (0)
Guys, I need some advice. I want a portable console mainly for nes, snes, sega. I wanted to take rs-97, but then I remembered the PSP and the possibility of flashing it.
So the question arose, which is better? And the better?
RS attracts me with its design, especially white.

The heading says in the specifications a screen resolution of 320 * 480, and on Aliexpress everywhere 960 * 480

And how does this console differ from PAP K3?

* tarrasius, This prefix is ​​constantly updated, apparently with a 3 version a higher resolution screen is used.

Rep: (2)
* tarrasius, for systems that you have indicated, rs-97 is perfect.
The PAP K3 has a larger screen (but the quality is too bad), plus there is an analog stick.
BUT! RAR K3 did not get normal stability of the firmware.
I recommend rs-97.

Spectrum emulator release for RetroFW
Link to the page with emulatorsGithub
Direct download linkClick here!
We test, at will we write that we would like to add or change.
A few seconds after the post was posted, another update arrivedGMenuNX - Updated
List of changes
The option to enable / disable the file selector is tied to the "remember selection" parameter:

If “remember selection” is enabled, the “file selector” option will turn bool on / off, and it will remember the last directory and the last game played.
If the “remember selection” is turned off, it will use the previous behavior with the predefined path set in the “selector path” and will always start at the top of the list.
Attached Image

File Selector:
- Now it also looks by default for box art in a directory called ".images" in the same way as the ROM;
- Will do the best box art cache, so viewing a huge list with box art enabled should be smoother;
- Will show "launch APPNAME" even when launched from the selector;
- “Launch APPNAME” will be stored on the screen until the application is downloaded.

And a bunch of minor tweaks and fixes.

Direct download linkClick here!

Post has been editeda5ocali5sis - 04.04.19, 17:12

Rep: (31)
Tell me how well it emulates GBA. I am the owner of the old dingoo a320 there are drawdowns in gba, games are slower than they should

Forcen89 @ 04/04/19, 23:15*
Tell me how well it emulates GBA.

It emulates perfectly, all games work at full speed. And what games are you interested in on the GB, I can check their work.

* a5ocali5sis , castlevania AoS and Megaman Zero, if not difficult)

Post has been editedForcen89 - 05.04.19, 13:16

Forcen89 @ 04/05/19, 17:16*
castlevania AoS and Megaman Zero, if not difficult)

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Megaman Zero from 1 to 4 work at full speed) there were no lags and brakes

* a5ocali5sis , thanks, percent means really interesting than in dingoo a320)

Of course, my version of the console holds stable overclocking to 684 Mhz, the ps1 emulator pulls almost perfectly, I passed resident evil 2 on it)

* a5ocali5sis, By the way, what firmware did you stop on?

ps and max payne with hba slows down?

Post has been editedForcen89 - 05.04.19, 17:51

Forcen89 @ 04/05/19, 21:44*
By the way, what firmware did you stop on?

Now on RetroFw, the most current firmware, all major emulators and games are now ported to it.
Max Payne from the GB does not slow down, just checked the Russian version, the sound without stuttering.
The only games that slow down are dosovskie three-dimensional and 3D games with 1 curling iron. There are sometimes brakes.
But basically all emulators work fine.

Post has been editeda5ocali5sis - 05.04.19, 18:18

Rep: (1)
Now I'm sitting on retroFW 1.0, does it make sense to put 1.2, or are there really no changes yet? By the way, the gba emulator is better not yet washed down? and then GTA advance on regba I look too does not go

Now I'm sitting on retroFW 1.0, does it make sense to put 1.2, or are there really no changes yet?

Significant changes, I would update.
Retrogame rs-97 (Post a5ocali5sis # 82928629)
And on the GB emulator, perhaps the developers will finish the emulator. Although there is still an option to download GTA for playstation, there it should go well.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/02/19, 14:06