3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 »  

> Selection and comparison of instructions for setting up an Android media player | Selection and comparison of tuning methods, tuning instructions, etc.
kuzzman
Message#1
08.04.18, 21:18
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3224
Check in: 02.09.10

Android media player settings (Discussion)

This topic contains instructions for setting up an Android media player. Only instructions.

Bypass site blocking / VPN
Instructions for viewing online content
Scripts / Improvers for TV Boxes

Attention: In this topic, laid out only instructions for setting up an Android media player. All questions on the instructions you can ask in the adjacenttopic.

Questions asked in this thread will be ruthlessly deleted!

K

������� ����: download

Numizmat-91

Post has been editedNumizmat-91 - 19.04.18, 22:22
Forlan85
Message#42
11.02.19, 14:27
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 19.08.12
Apple iPhone 7

I installed Torresrve, I turn on the torrent via the Hd video box, I select Torresrve- to play after the player after it starts searching for peers and finds nothing. Although if you open the same torrent through Ace stream, it finds the peers almost instantly, please tell me how to fix it ????
tribal2008
Message#43
11.02.19, 16:37
repairing stoves
[offline]

Messages 11836
Check in: 06.08.08
LeEco Cool1 Dual (C103 / C106 / R116)

* Forlan85,
Go to the torrserv branch and read the last pages. If the torrent link is from the tracker described there, then wait for the correction from the author of the library.

--------------------
Lenovo A820-Oukitel K6000-LeEco Cool1 [full stock] + Meizu Bong 3HR
Google Nexus 7 WiFi - SlimKat 4.4.4 [root] [TWRP 2.8.5.1] + Chuwi Hi12 [Win10 + Android 5.1.1]
- <Studies have shown that people who have the most birthdays live the longest!>-
Forlan85
Message#44
11.02.19, 22:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 19.08.12
Apple iPhone 7

Tell me, I noticed that when rewinding torrents, even though through Ace Stream or Torrserve, the gallery application error pops up, the Zidoo Z9s prefix, the reset already did not help. Error pops up only viewing torrents, here is the screen

Attached images
Attached Image
furunkuluchku
Message#45
17.02.19, 00:48
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1110
Check in: 05.10.15
Meizu M3 Note 3/32

* terakon,
Use torrserv in conjunction with Vimu. There will be no problems. I also came across. Moved from MX to Vimu - now 40-50 gig files are played perfectly.
TV Box (2/16), Internet speed up to 100 Mbit / s.

Vimu does not need to be configured - by default everything works.

Post has been editedfurunkuluchku - 17.02.19, 00:57
gnom16
Message#46
13.03.19, 10:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2039
Check in: 28.03.14

Guys, tell me how in this spmc player to change the online video rewind setting, slightly click forward and back and it can rewind for 30-60 minutes
rosolovsky
Message#47
18.03.19, 23:51
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1095
Check in: 27.07.12

I'm sorry. And what magnet links do not open? In kinotor writes a link error. A simple torrent opens.

--------------------
MIUI v7 5.10.8MiuiPro
Boris1955
Message#48
21.03.19, 11:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 06.08.15
Sony Ericsson K750i

I installed SPMC-16.7.4 mod for quick exit from the program to the Ugoos-AM3 console for viewing torrents online. I can not install the Russian language, because the list is only English. There is no other choice. In the keyboard layout Russian is established. He studied various topics and proposed solutions, but nothing helped. If anyone came across this, then I ask for help in this problem. The repository does not start. Writes no connection.
kovy08
Message#49
26.03.19, 13:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 26.03.19
Oneplus 6T 6/128

good day! I am a new one, specially registered, in the hope of getting answers and help)))
not so long ago became the owner of SONY ANDROID TV!
the main point of purchase of such a device was - quietly, with good quality, sitting on the couch to watch sports broadcasts!
with the help of dances with tambourines, such a mother and many different guides (not only Russian-speaking), the goal was achieved.
the choice, although as a choice, the rest, in general, I could not run ... fell on KODI. Well, in the KODI itself the most convenient and stable was such a plugin as: SPORTSDEVIL. I was particularly pleased that it contained a tab from livetv .sx, which I mostly used on the PC. (As a rule, I found the necessary broadcasts for the ACE player and everything was fine, most of the time ...)
but now a couple of weeks my SPORTSDEVIL refuses to load flatly (tried to reinstall it yesterday, did not help) in other plugins, I could not find anything sensible, well, and usually there are channels, and not links to the match / game that interests me.

I do not know if I got to the address, the search gave out what they were talking about how to watch sports broadcasts.
I wonder exactly where to get the links in the same ACE, or how to return SPORTSDEVIL, and maybe some alternatives?
(from broadcasts interested in football - Premier League, Champions League, LE, international matches, tournaments. hockey - NHL, international matches, tournaments)

Sorry, if not on the topic, the forum is huge, all at once and not passed.
Thanks, I will be glad to any help!
gun-fan
Message#50
26.03.19, 14:18
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5890
Check in: 01.08.07

Kovy08 @ 03.26.19, 12:22*
not so long ago became the owner of SONY ANDROID TV!

Implementations of Android TV on TVs and set-top boxes are noticeably different, so applications that run on TV may not work or work with restriction functions on the set-top box. The reverse is also true. Therefore, first of all you need to read and ask questions on the profile forum of your TV, or for examplehere. You also need to read the profile topics of those applications that you use like Cody or ace stream, consoles running on android TV. For watching television from the Internet, various paid and free services are used, like edem.tv, ottplayer.org, divan.tv, megogo.net, etc. You can use your provider's local IPTV, if it has one. You can search for free updated playlists on the Internet. Until recently, everyone widely used torrent-tv and its playlist, the so-called super-wash. However, he literally stopped his work last week and it is not known whether he will work in the future. While I recommend you try using the applicationFry! Tvwith its built-in playlist. Perhaps this application will be enough for you.

Post has been editedgun-fan - 26.03.19, 14:31

--------------------
kovy08
Message#51
27.03.19, 07:31
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 26.03.19
Oneplus 6T 6/128

Thank* gun-fan, !
looked at the topic, which advised, found a couple of useful things! and downloaded FRY! TV - there are still not enough sports channels, mostly one “match” channels ((
we will continue to look, to understand.
sybir78
Message#52
20.04.19, 10:43
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 27.11.14
Oneplus 3T

Installed updated. Further it is not clear. Blank screen Some kind of hat.
gun-fan
Message#53
20.04.19, 11:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5890
Check in: 01.08.07

we will continue to look, to understand.

Download the Safronov IPTV application from the playlist. Then look for self-updating IPTV playlists via google and test / use them one by one in the above program. In the program LazyIPTV from several different playlists, you can collect all the necessary TV channels into one Favorites.

Post has been editedgun-fan - 20.04.19, 11:10

--------------------

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 08:37